It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Anti-Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Come on most Trump folks were and are just tired of the criminals we let run the show

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Sure..im fine with that..just dont try to convince me using any part of the bible...er Babel

I'm not a Christian. But I do believe that some stories in the Bible are about aliens and their interactions with humans. No different from Bhagavad Gita.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: TacSite18
And the new testiment, composed over centuries buy various unknown authors, none of who ever met the alleged "jeebuz", is a recognized source of exactly what again?

Amongst other things, it is the defining source of the word and concept "antichrist". The word has no meaning outside the New Testament definition. If you don't believe in the New Testament, why on earth would you want to use New Testament concepts?

Well, that is a good question. The NT used archetypes from all over the ancient world. Some would say stole, or coopted. Isis and Orsirus - same story, different names (ever wonder why Mary is always depicted wearing blue and white?I

We use the clock from Sumeria (12 hours), and the Noah story also.

These cultural stories last a long time. There is a creation story and a destruction story in all cultures, the jeebuz one just incorporated parts of other existing stories.

No, I don't buy into the jeebuz myth, any more than the Greek gods, but I can use the concepts of Homer, talk about Loki as a tragic figure, and even enjoy those old stop/action Christmas specials. But you and Linus are really funny waiting out in the field for the great pumpkin.

Selah!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

But you and Linus are really funny waiting out in the field for the great pumpkin.

By the same token, those who apply Christian eschatological concepts to modern political figures should be funny as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You better bet I am.

edit on 30-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Trump will not become the AC
just as Obama never got to that level either

Either person could serve as the vessel for the Anti-Christ entity to take over that body, but highly unlikely

We, the mass population will never know the Anti-Christ until he is revealed by receiving the mortal head wound which the False Prophet heals back to life and creates an 'Image' of the AC which breaths & speaks... only then (which is 3 1/2 years after the 'peace maker' seals a 7 year treaty to stop the middle east/Muslim-Jewish wars, makes peace in Palestine, & Jerusalem is made a Universal City for all Religions) will the lucid minded people realize that this is indeed the prophecied AC & FP.....

in my book, at this stage of the end-times era, which is before the Tribulations, but amid the period called the 'Early Birth Pangs'... the 2 celebrities mentioned earlier as Trump & Obama.... may become Two of the Three 'FROGS', which are 3 possessed-by-spirits-persons that go-out-of-the-mouths of the Unholy Trinity -> the anti-Christ/false prophet/Beast or Dragon or Satan and make war with the Saints & true Church and overcome Them...

so, yeah, I do hold that Trump Obama & a 3rd prominent leader will play a huge role in the nearly here Beginning-of-Sorrows & Tribulation eras of 3.5 years each...

sleep tight
edit on th31150145273530122017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

But you and Linus are really funny waiting out in the field for the great pumpkin.

By the same token, those who apply Christian eschatological concepts to modern political figures should be funny as well.

I see them as a source of humor, yes. What you don't understand is that you are being trolled and you are part of the humor - the Bud Abbot to the trollers Lou Costello. You will be relieved to hear that your part in this comedy is called the "straight man.."

Yes, the trollers spout out some nonsense about fairy tales that you believe in, and hold dear. Then they link your dear leader to the fairy stories (like your fairy take spinners - fairy men are they called - oh, right, clergy men, did to that Muslim guy who used to be president), and you actually try to earnestly engage them on the truth about fairy land, and the fairy book, and other such fairy nonsense.

This is high comedy. Unfortunately you didn't understand what all the laughing was about. Poor dear, have a cookie in your room. The big kids are just making fun of you. And of course, Santa is real.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the 2 celebrities mentioned earlier as Trump & Obama.... may become Two of the Three 'FROGS', which are 3 possessed-by-spirits-persons that go-out-of-the-mouths of the Unholy Trinity

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Trump will not become the AC
just as Obama never got to that level either

Either person could serve as the vessel for the Anti-Christ entity to take over that body, but highly unlikely

We, the mass population will never know the Anti-Christ until he is revealed by receiving the mortal head wound which the False Prophet heals back to life and creates an 'Image' of the AC which breaths & speaks... only then (which is 3 1/2 years after the 'peace maker' seals a 7 year treaty to stop the middle east/Muslim-Jewish wars, makes peace in Palestine, & Jerusalem is made a Universal City for all Religions) will the lucid minded people realize that this is indeed the prophecied AC & FP.....

in my book, at this stage of the end-times era, which is before the Tribulations, but amid the period called the 'Early Birth Pangs'... the 2 celebrities mentioned earlier as Trump & Obama.... may become Two of the Three 'FROGS', which are 3 possessed-by-spirits-persons that go-out-of-the-mouths of the Unholy Trinity -> the anti-Christ/false prophet/Beast or Dragon or Satan and make war with the Saints & true Church and overcome Them...

so, yeah, I do hold that Trump Obama & a 3rd prominent leader will play a huge role in the nearly here Beginning-of-Sorrows & Tribulation eras of 3.5 years each...

sleep tight

Jumping jeebuz man, put that fantastic, full-blown heaven/hell doom and the times of final sh1t-storm into a screen play with developed characters and I will fly you to LA to sell that story to Hollywood. We will be rich - rich I tell you!
edit on 30-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Then they link your dear leader to the fairy stories...

I'm not an American and Trump is not my leader. During my time on ATS I have made exactly the same criticism (mutatis mutandis) of more than a dozen different "this man is the antichrist" threads. There might even have been one about Obama.
I am only interested in making the point that nobody can be called an antichrist unless he fits the definition.

edit on 30-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If the best satan can do is spew forth a dumpy bald guy with tiny hands I reckon Jesus is gonna be OK when it comes to the multidimensional cage fight for all the marbles.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

old and busted: abracadabra
new hotness: covfefe

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Seriously...you think this crap is real...AND Think you are a discriminatory authority in this fables regards?
edit on 30-7-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Scoff all you like.

For some of us, the comedy you just outlined is a tragedy and you are the fool but the last jest is on you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Then they link your dear leader to the fairy stories...

I'm not an American and Trump is not my leader. During my time on ATS I have made exactly the same criticism (mutatis mutandis) of more than a dozen different "this man is the antichrist" threads. There might even have been one about Obama.
I am only interested in making the point that nobody can be called an antichrist unless he fits the definition.

And what is the definition of Santa? Santa is a better drawn character, to most folks, than this antichrist thingy/guy/devil/spirit dude.

We all know who Santa is, where he lives, his pets (on dasherr, on prancer, on prancer on donner and vixin, on comet, on cupid and blitzen - off the top of my head) , what clothes he wears, what his wife looks like, his business relationships with elves, his favorite snacks (milk and cookies), his work hours (midnight on the 24th of December - slacker), his tricked out sled, ...on and on.

What do we know about this antichrist? Put two folks in a room from the same church and they won't agree.

I call fake news. Pic or it didn't happen. And I will be bringing my Santa pics...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you don't believe in the antichrist, then you agree with me in the conclusion that Trump is not the antichrist.
The more general religious issue is not part of the topic of this thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It is possible not to believe in Christianity and believe in the Antichrist.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Scoff all you like.

For some of us, the comedy you just outlined is a tragedy and you are the fool but the last jest is on you.

You would like to see me burn in the hell that Catholics imagined into religion in the dark ages (not biblically supported), and that Dante elaborated on in his fictionalized account of hell?

How Christ-like of you. Remember this tonight when you are on your knees praying for forgiveness from jeebuz. Or what ever you do in that position.

Yes, always a good arguing point to end with "you'll see after you die." Can't get proven wrong on that one.

If course, you never get proven right, either.

Selah!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't see how. If Christ is not there, then there can't be anyone standing opposed to him either. The entire concept assumes, and is dependent upon, Christian belief.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If you don't believe in the antichrist, then you agree with me in the conclusion that Trump is not the antichrist.
The more general religious issue is not part of the topic of this thread.

No, I agree that Trump is the antichrist. It is a mystery that only the faithful can understand, and if you have no faith, the you are a sad person who will suffer unimaginable tortured after you die, or Trump is impeached, which ever comes first.

God touched me, so I know. And no, he didn't touch me in a dirty way like the fairymen, er, clergymen do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join