It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He's not Spartacus. . . . . I'm Spartacus!

hahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You should have proposed "is trump the next messiah??"

Since that is what it is really refering to..

In Judaism A messiah is not a singular term nor a central figure in their religion..

A messiah has a checklist to complete to be considered for the title..

Messiah actually means " delivered the Jews from bondage" to paraphrase and if trump were to some how end the attacks on Israel. Then that might could be considered checking that box..

He won't be able to lol..

But it's an interesting point. Most Christians only hear the Christian version of Jewish religious history..

There have been many messiahs the first being Cyrus the great for freeing the Jews in Babylon.

So it really isn't nearly as far fetched as one might think.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

being a rival to Christ.

Mammon and God at the same time? I make good deals, actually... I'm in love with good deals. And I made one with both. We had a great time, you know. Awesome deal, really! You should've seen their faces, half-sad but happy. Never saw people look so happy and sad at the same time but, you know... they are not even real people! So... I mean... who cares? It's a great deal!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
What a bunch of idiots comparing Trump to the antichrist. There is no way the antichrist can be as bad as Trump.
*Footnote for beginners: The true AntiChrist will deceive the masses.

Trump has not even came close to doing so.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, then you'd be dead but online. Weird. The Fighting Dead.

Plus you're left again, unsupervised.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: buster2010
What a bunch of idiots comparing Trump to the antichrist. There is no way the antichrist can be as bad as Trump.
*Footnote for beginners: The true AntiChrist will deceive the masses.

Trump has not even came close to doing so.

Trump truly has deceived his fans. If he told them to receive microchips they would do it gladly and without question.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

i was wondering when this would come up. i'm surprised it took this long before someone made the connection between a sitting president and the antichrist.

i think the antichrist, if one is to exist, would be a "holy" man. the pope is on the top of my short list of potential "antichrists".

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Take a look at......
With the Trump administration, there has been a kind of euphoria in Israel, particularly among the ultra-nationalists, the most extreme camps in the Israeli government and society. They feel that Trump is their messiah,

Well, there's certainly room for an 'A' after his name in the portfolio, but Asshole doesn't sound very Messianic whichever way you interpret it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Good points.

He won't be able to lol..

....said the MSM pre-election.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i was wondering when this would come up. i'm surprised it took this long before someone made the connection between a sitting president and the antichrist.

The crazy Kraut... in the pit! Out-fcking-rageous!!!

Nah, we have 5 lefties and 2 anarchists on board and we can't be everywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

while i don't believe in the whole antichrist thing, i do believe that the actions of any world leader can either bring people together in peace or rip the world apart in war.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Not to my understanding. First he appears as a savior uniting the world after total calamity. When everything appears peaceful he pits nation upon nation and all "hell" breaks lose.

The New Testament understanding is that he sets himself up as an object of worship and is hostile to those loyal to the Biblical God. The very word "antichrist" means being a rival to Christ.
However, Trump does not currently fit your definition either, so it does not support the claim in the thread title.

I wasn't agreeing with the OP merely correcting your claim. He unites the world before he destroys it. And while uniting it he is viewed as a Messiah.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why wouldn't/couldn't Herr Drumpf continue to assist the Zionist™ They've been going against the grain of The Torah™ for how long now? He and NuttinButaYahoo make a fantastic pair..

Shalom

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Once they all catch herpes from kissing President Evil's ass after Mooch, will those cold sores be considered the mark of the beast?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Once they all catch herpes from kissing President Evil's ass after Mooch, will those cold sores be considered the mark of the beast?

Orange marks. Yep.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Once again...I miss all the fun things...

edit on 30-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

LoL

Its too late! We have taken ovaaaaaa

Hail SATANAS! BUAHAHA

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Will August 21 be the beginning of the end days?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
My claim that the antichrist sets himself up as a rival to Christ, and is hostile to those who belong to Christ, has a firm New Testament foundation. It is necessarily incorporated in the very meaning of the word "antichrist". I stand by it, and accept no correction except on New Testament evidence.

edit on 30-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wasn't a real claim but I'm not entirely convinced it's just a joke either.

Which puts me between a rock and a hard place due to awesome responses.

*mumbling to himself*

Careful with that covfefe now!

edit on 30-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join