It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
... with aces! No, not that game. Take a look at consortiumnews:

With the Trump administration, there has been a kind of euphoria in Israel, particularly among the ultra-nationalists, the most extreme camps in the Israeli government and society. They feel that Trump is their messiah, not in a religious sense but in the sense that he is going to be the one to fulfill biblical prophecy. Trump has promised that he is going to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in defiance of international law, making the US the only country in the world to do so.

Violence Around the Al-Aqsa Mosque

Holy #, did I just read that correctly?

Way to smuggle an interesting piece into the pit, innit? Have at it and swear away!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Jul 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: censors

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I have seen every US president since Reagan described as being the Antichrist.
Why not Trump too?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Don't talk bad about the Anti-Christ like that..

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In order to be the antichrist, Trump needs to be setting himself against Christ. That's basic. No sign of that yet.
On the other hand, the movement of an embassy from one city to another fulfils no prophecies that I know of.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I have read my Bible and can't recall anything about little hands ...Just Sayin

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have seen every US president since Reagan described as being the Antichrist.
Why not Trump too?

At least the past antichrist threads had some meat and potatoes to it unlike this sloppy mud pit example.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
In order to be the antichrist, Trump needs to be setting himself against Christ. That's basic. No sign of that yet.
On the other hand, the movement of an embassy from one city to another fulfils no prophecies that I know of.

Not to my understanding. First he appears as a savior uniting the world after total calamity. When everything appears peaceful he pits nation upon nation and all "hell" breaks lose.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Because of the state of geopolitics and the way it is intertwined, when the End of Days actually does come around, every leader in the world will in some fashion be an enabler because all parties will be needed to set the global stage for those days.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe.....but till he shows he's our only chance at a hero to stomp the crazy

Hillary wouldn't be anyone's hero.....she'd be a lazy evil azz flop
edit on 30-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

We have not yet reached total calamity, but as I said, every leader in the world is needed to create those conditions. And in order to create those conditions, you need people who cannot get along.

Plenty of selfish people in charge these days ... everywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's probably a question of definitions. Define calamity... we're pretty much straight at it when you take a closer look.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What a bunch of idiots comparing Trump to the antichrist. There is no way the antichrist can be as bad as Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Not to my understanding. First he appears as a savior uniting the world after total calamity. When everything appears peaceful he pits nation upon nation and all "hell" breaks lose.

The New Testament understanding is that he sets himself up as an object of worship and is hostile to those loyal to the Biblical God. The very word "antichrist" means being a rival to Christ.
However, Trump does not currently fit your definition either, so it does not support the claim in the thread title.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

On the bright side, you guys offer great opportunities for memes.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I love the fist one from underwerks already, but.... but... but.... please do it again? Somebody?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

But the anti-Christ might lie.

I think there is so much evidence now, especially with this thread, that Trump is the anti-Christ. The onus is on you to prove otherwise now... can you? Any normal person would be resisting at this stage and standing for God.

edit on 30/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think there is so much evidence now, especially with this thread, that Trump is the anti-Christ. The onus is on you to prove otherwise now... can you? Any normal person would be resisting at this stage and standing for God.

The only resistance I'm required to make, according to the New Testament, is when somebody other than God is demanding to be worshipped. Until that happens, no religious issue is involved.

edit on 30-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Trump can't be the antichrist. Remember, the antichrist is a highly intelligent enemy of the Christ. He is also a "spirit".

But, Trump can be a "tool" of the anti-christ, serving at the will of that big demon.

Christ says be poor. Trump says be rich.
Christ says love your enemies. Trump says get rid of them.
Christ says give to those in need. Trump says kick them outta the country.
Christ says turn the other cheek. Trump says "win, win, win."
Christ says give credit to your Father in heaven for all your gifts and achievements. Trumps says "I did it. Me."

Jesus says,

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. -- KJV, Matthew|5:40

Trump says, "No way. You sue me. I'll sue you right back!"
He has 4000 lawsuits in the last two decades.

etc...
So, comparing Trump to Jesus, and using the doctrine "by their actions you will know them," it becomes very difficult to see how Trump could be filled with the Holy Spirit, when everything he does is contrary to the nature of that Spirit, but in agreement with the opposing Spirit of the antichrist.

edit on 30-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join