It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do these symbols/sigils mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This may be the wrong sub-sub-forum, but I figured it would get a bit more attention here. Please move if necessary.

Does anyone have any idea what the below symbols might mean? Is it a computer tech thing? From a specific language or belief system? Made-up for some odd reason?

In many occultic realms of thought, it is said:Giving something attention is giving it power. Well, what if you dont know you are giving it attention? Does it still apply?

I've always felt proponents of the technological era were enumerated with ritual magic, I've often joked that clicking buttons is giving your energy to them. For instance, if a cracker factory is prayed over by a Rabbi, the food it produces becomes Kosher. In a similar fashion, a box of computer keyboard space-bars may have a Satanic priest "pray" over them, or more bluntly: cast a spell, attributing some collective energetic property or blessing, separating them from Non-Satanic space-bars.

These acts may seem trivial but seem to hold some power, in the mind of the initiates if nowhere else. So when I found these odd symbols hidden under the click-ables on a website visited by presumably hundreds of energetically focused minds a day, I just had to wonder.. Has ritual magic entered the digital realm? The thought of enchanted digital links is not as mesmerizing as that of a cursed physical object (if you've seen the latest Ring movie...) but "you work with what you got" has always been applicable to all things subversive, transparent or occulted.

My methods for revealing these characters cannot be revealed, as it may violate many FCC statutes which could affect my future access to technological datas.

edit on 30-7-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: Grammatical errors

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The power of any symbol is limited. Concentrate on concentration itself, then you'll get some results

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

search your first image on google it looks like thai symbols in their language.

the others i have no luck with.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Turn your third image 90 degrees you get this:

The symbol then looks closer to this:

Coincidence??? Or conspiracy?!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Could you give us a hint in what relation these symbols are used...

Military, space exploration, aliens, time travel or anything

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
These could just be digitally designed magic symbols. I'm fairly certain the third one means 'death'. So I assume the others are similar runes/symbols that are modernised.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

i have never seen the symbols before that i can think of. but i think you have the wrong idea of kosher foods. i believe that all goes back to clean and unclean animals as well as how it is prepared. there is a ritual involved so i guess that could be your prayer idk.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

i have never seen the symbols before that i can think of. but i think you have the wrong idea of kosher foods. i believe that all goes back to clean and unclean animals as well as how it is prepared. there is a ritual involved so i guess that could be your prayer idk.

its both the rules of clean foods like not mixing dairy and beef and also the blessing/prayer of a rabbi.

this thread wont go anywhere if the op doesnt participate though.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
This may be the wrong sub-sub-forum, but I figured it would get a bit more attention here. Please move if necessary.

Does anyone have any idea what the below symbols might mean? Is it a computer tech thing? From a specific language or belief system? Made-up for some odd reason?

In many occultic realms of thought, it is said:Giving something attention is giving it power. Well, what if you dont know you are giving it attention? Does it still apply?

I've always felt proponents of the technological era were enumerated with ritual magic, I've often joked that clicking buttons is giving your energy to them. For instance, if a cracker factory is prayed over by a Rabbi, the food it produces becomes Kosher. In a similar fashion, a box of computer keyboard space-bars may have a Satanic priest "pray" over them, or more bluntly: cast a spell, attributing some collective energetic property or blessing, separating them from Non-Satanic space-bars.
These acts may seem trivial but seem to hold some power, in the mind of the initiates if nowhere else. So when I found these odd symbols hidden under the click-ables on a website visited by presumably hundreds of energetically focused minds a day, I just had to wonder.. Has ritual magic entered the digital realm? The thought of enchanted digital links is not as mesmerizing as that of a cursed physical object (if you've seen the latest Ring movie...) but "you work with what you got" has always been applicable to all things subversive, transparent or occulted.
My methods for revealing these characters cannot be revealed, as it may violate many FCC statutes which could affect my future access to technological datas.

First one = monkey wrench here.
Second one = wireless mouse needed.
Third one is “use this to cut heads off” very popular in middle east.
Fourth one = cut the fish in half completely. See above.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

you found KEK

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
none of those ring a bell, i dont remenber anyone seeing oone of them in a ufo either

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sometimes when i click on the ATS page,symbols like these come up before the page loads properly.Longtime ago someone made a thread in the board business forum asking what it was.I cannot remember what was said about it,the explanation.Like precursors to some of the functional icons on this site,they disappear when the page loads properly.Im a dunce with tech and IT design,so i assume its some normal tech phenom.It's all arcane to me anyway

edit on 30-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

edit on 30-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just cleaned the barrel smoker grill and the barbecue grills the other day and we had all of them fired up for the granddaughters wedding reception yesterday.

The symbols all remind me of barbecue grills.

I can't see anything else today. Give me a week and maybe I will be able to see something else.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thats why I didn't bother posting in the Forum Business section. Figured I'd get some generic answer like that. Actually searched before posting but didn't find your thread.

Im sticking with: ATS is doing magic on us. The silence of the smart ass Masons crawling all over this has just about confirmed it. Those damned gatekeepers.

The button correlations are the Menu, Log in, Post thread, change background color, if I remember correctly. I would expect the X boxes with this bootleg receiver Im using but these symbols seem way too specific to be some generic placeholder. So yeah as it stands, we're all getting digi-voodooed..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The silence of the smart ass Masons crawling all over this has just about confirmed it.

You rang?

Nothing Masonic about these otherwise one of us would have said something. Feel better now sweetness?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Look at the negative space. There seems to be more to see there.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

HAHAHA, I knew you were around

link   

HAHAHA, I knew you were around

I'm always around, I don't shirk my assignments.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My understanding on sigil magic is limited, but as I can remember they can mean anything. This is because just about anyone can create a sigil and use their intent, usually with some kind of offering, to create a magical effect - as to alter reality in the magicians favour, like a love spell or something else.

-MM
edit on 4-8-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The first one is reminiscent of the zodiac symbol for Leo and the last one somewhat resembles the zodiac symbol for cancer. At least to my eye.

edit on 4-8-2017 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join