It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another muslim attack in Germany 7 30 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wonder why we never hear "another Christian attack" anytime there is a mass shooting done by a white male here in the U.S.?

Agenda much?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

shooting at innocent people with an assault rifle is terror.

shooter was muslim.

bottom line: muslim terror.

but in your german way of thinking you rather attack people, who don't subscribe to your political correctness, while not seeing the obvious problem:
muslim crime in europe.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sad story. And what a sad move to use this for political gains.

A discotheque shooting in Constance in southwestern Germany that left two people dead was preceded by an argument, police say. They have ruled out terrorism, saying the cause was likely of a personal nature.
It was unclear where the man had obtained the weapon, which is of a sort issued to US military forces. Police said he had some previous convictions for violence and was known to authorities as a drug offender.

Constance disco shooting: Attack came 'after argument'

Wait, what? That's weird. Quite a few hits on the terror-bull#-bingo hitlist already, this could've been used for more fearmongering. Where is De Miesere? And who is providing that kinda stuff, why not G-36 instead? Made in Germany, malfunctions when it counts and doesn't look half that strange.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Perhaps the innocent shooter just had an "Argument" about his faith, and he just decided to instigate Sharia Law?

You know, the Laws that say, you shall not drink alcohol, you shall not dance to music, you shall not have semi naked women without their veils etc etc.

He was only following the rule of his faith, after all.......to him, it was perfectly fine to get his ex Iraqi army M16 and shoot a few infidels.....even of his own "kind"......doesn't matter, I'm sure Allah has 72 virgins waiting for him in Heaven, with a new Porsche 911 hybrid. (to save the World you know).

Why people think these immigrants want to cause trouble in Europe, one never knows.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Ppl act like animal for diff reasons, but when it's religion we fight the religion....

when it's some cult #ed up culture with something else twisting morality, it's a lot harder to confront, and it's why people don't talk about it so much, but it doesn't make it less of a problem... the numbers do not lie!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: TacSite18

Ppl act like animal for diff reasons, but when it's religion we fight the religion....

when it's some cult #ed up culture with something else twisting morality, it's a lot harder to confront, and it's why people don't talk about it so much, but it doesn't make it less of a problem... the numbers do not lie!

Nope, the numbers do not lie.

And USA is number one!!!!!

No way those musselmen are going to catch up. USA is on track again this year for most firearm related deaths to civillians, by civillians!

We're number WON (get it?).

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

i am getting really tired of hear stories like this, its time for these people in Germany(where my family is from)to stand up to these barbarians and stand up for there culture and safety

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

They have to rule it out to continue being politically correct and silence its people. Police work for government, not the people. And Merkel has lied to her people, therefore government (police) lie to the media...media tells this lie as a truth just like CNN.

The killing act was real, but the news story is not.

FAKE NEWS

I see, not one news organization I can find reports "terrorist" as the OP states...yet, you assume you are correct?

Interesting, especially since there are many "terrorist" aka 'asylum seeker' shootings and yet this one is not labled as such. In fact labeled as a 'non-asylum seeker'.

No terrorism here...just organized crime and/or a fight between family.

mg

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Do those white males kill in the name of hey Zeus ? Is there a problem in TODAYS world of any other religion killing innocents in the name of hey Zeus buds da or or is it just the children of Allan who are running a muck in his name hooked on snack bars ? a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So the City of Constance, pop. 83k, has "Police special forces" who, at 4:30am in the morning, are able to respond "within minutes." Now that's some damn fine police work.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
The attack lasted several minutes. Police special forces rushed to the scene, and exchanged fire with the gunman as he attempted to leave the club. He was hit by a police bullet and later died of his injuries in hospital.

One police officer was shot but was saved from serious injury by a protective vest.

A tactical vest that can stop a .223 round at close range? Hmmm.....
edit on 30-7-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You left out, with the help of Barrak Hussein Obama.

Yes. Yes I did. I figured that was a given.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yep, sorry OP, comments seem to do a pretty good job of explaining this wasn't a terror attack, this was a family dispute where they happened to be Muslim.

The Muslim part is irrelevant to the story.

Hoax bin for this one I agree.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

You realize that genocide was how Christianity got its foothold in the world with the genocide of the pagans in ancient Rome? Did you also know that the God of the OT (supposedly Jesus) ordered the pillaging of cities and the raping of their women and the killing of their children? Fun facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
“fast and fuhreres”

instant classic, and well earned Fraulein Merkel

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You do realise thats ancient history and the question you asked was why nobody says anything about white males in today's world killing someone and blaming christians right ?

Fun fact a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

edit on 1-8-2017 by CuriousPaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So heartbreaking =(

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join