It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Reince Preibus left on tarmac

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The video you guys been all waiting for. Reince Priebus left on Tarmac. Took me awhile to find the video but here it is. Thought you guys might get a laugh about it. I think that was totally harsh. At least they were nice enough not to throw him off the airplane. lol Wish there was a better video. Someone in the UK got the video and they had it posted on the UK news there. I will have to find another video of it.

Entertainment...ROFL

edit on 30-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here, but Reince Prebus, according to reports, is sticking around for another 2 weeks to help Kelly get situated.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trying to find the video. UK posted it, than it was gone. They may have taken the full video down. grr.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well, after what Trump did to Comey, I wouldn't doubt that he tried to stymie and publicly shame Prebus on the tarmac. But, I'm sure he'll land on his feet. He's an RNC staple.

edit on 30-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
EXTRA! EXTRA!: 'Trump is a Big Ol' Meanie'.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks like the Daily Fail is placing pictures to a story again.
It's just like all the other stuff they do, some of it far worse, when the pictures and story are all false..like the staged market bomb in Iraq, a while ago...lap it up guys.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I like Trump. He's comical. I am just glad I don't work for him.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Don't see anything. What am i supposed to be watching.... what's a Reince Preibus anyway, and why would someone leave it at the Airport.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Not sure what you're seeing but I see lots of cars and lots of people from beginning to end of that video and it certainly does not show anyone left behind.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

He's more than mean. He's a real bastard.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
EXTRA! EXTRA!: 'Trump is a Big Ol' Meanie'.

And he keeps proving that fact day after day after day! A petty, vindictive, scheming meanie!

edit on 30-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

I think it's a personal hygiene product but not 100% sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well it looks like US only has that short version video but the UK posted the full version and I can't find it. So it looks like it may been taken down. Bah.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Four times I watched, looking for the ''freakout'' of Previous in your second video. Each time Dr. Death spoke I saw Previous turn his head back to the host with no freakout or anything other than just turning his head.

Why do you watch stuff like this that someone else has said this is what happened. And the repost it.

Edit. Now I just watched the first video at the air port. NOTHING. There was nothing there to see. Why do you watch stuff like this that someone else has told you what it is and then repost it as if it were true? There is nothing in those videos at all.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 30 Jul 2017 10:46:15 -0500Sun, 30 Jul 2017 10:46:15 -050017072017-07-30T10:46:15-05:001000000046 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

His name is now Previous I tell you. ''PREVIOUS''

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Comey deserves far worse than he has gotten thus far.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's more than mean. He's a real bastard.

That's what bothers me, he is a real blob on the ground, this is something a lot of people here just can't get it into their heads, and that will hurt come back to bite them someday. Sure they can laugh now, if they know what they are laughing at that is.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Four times I watched, looking for the ''freakout'' of Previous in your second video. Each time Dr. Death spoke I saw Previous turn his head back to the host with no freakout or anything other than just turning his head.

Bannon was touching Preibus leg during the interview, so Preibus hides his junk after he went to touch it and swaps Bannon's hand away.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
The video you guys been all waiting for. Reince Priebus left on Tarmac. Took me awhile to find the video but here it is. Thought you guys might get a laugh about it. I think that was totally harsh. At least they were nice enough not to throw him off the airplane. lol Wish there was a better video. Someone in the UK got the video and they had it posted on the UK news there. I will have to find another video of it.

Entertainment...ROFL

I feel sorry for him. Don't really know much about his past work, but he seems likable enough.

An old song comes to mind:

"I'm just a lonely little petunia in an onion patch, and onion patch, an onion patch..."

edit on 30-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh yes, I see that now. It was hidden behind the headline news bar. Still though, didn't look like a freakout, just a don't touch me on the leg in public darling kind of thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join