It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Sex Trafficking Ring in Western US Busted — Children Openly Sold “In Plain Sight”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
These people should be skinned alive and left for crows to eat. Disgusting. Dont waste jailtime on them.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't typically join in these conversations, but here is a local news thread for those who might claim this is "Fake News"

www.kesq.com...

And for those of a political nature he is a Republican. This issue is not about people in power on the RIGHT and LEFT both of which need to be rounded up now!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
It's time everyone holding a Position of Trust and Responsibility be polygraphed ... and the Pedo question needs to be asked.

Polygraphs are unreliable and virtually useless for sociopaths.

The Feds need to have a robust internal investigations division and hire themselves some NSA hackers to track down people from dark web sites IMO.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Seriously? They want to claim that cases like this were "not likely" years ago? I hope he means not likely to be found, not that they weren't likely to happen. This widespread a network didn't happen overnight.

No punishment is too severe for this sort of crime.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

It's time everyone holding a Position of Trust and Responsibility be polygraphed ... and the Pedo question needs to be asked.

And done so in full view of the public. No closed door sessions of any kind.

While plugged into a 220v mainline connected live to the fail button.

On a 3 phase with shared neutral.......just in case.

Don't forget the fire ants.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Can you teach me? =]

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I'll pass any polygraph test because I have been taught the technique of how to do so. It is in fact a very easy thing to do and, as you have pointed out there are plenty of people who would pass a test, even though they have not been trained how to. That is why polygraph test results are inadmissible as evidence in so many countries.

a reply to: GordonCole

To match your confidence - I could most likely tell when you were lying without the use of a polygraph.

I can probably even do it by just reading what you write... .. .. .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Everyone is too disctracted by bull# and entertainment to focus on any real problems

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

When does this become thought control "for the greater good"?
When do we invent machines that morph and mold brains to think based on a template that is idealistic?
When do we invent machines that takes the most personal and secret place such as the mind and expose it to everyone in every way?
At what point do we become the fascist, controlling nanny state?
I'm not pro-pedo, so don't even bring that up. It is just a dangerous proposition. I'm all for genetic manipulation of embryos, to create a better human, heck I happily embrace cybernetic enhancements and the singularity, but scrutinizing someones mind with any invasive tactics is a dangerous slope and shouldn't be approached.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hm..

The Trump Modeling Agency?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Immortalis
... scrutinizing someones mind with any invasive tactics is a dangerous slope and shouldn't be approached.

It's already being done every day. Do understand ... I said, "A Position of Trust and Responsibility."

People who know they are 'bent' won't even bother applying.

BTW: Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It seems that Swordfish may have rattled the right cages, the entire network needs to be taken down and since the odd post to 4chan last week, we have seen more action than I can ever remember.

What a sheer and utter POS Liddy is, a good representation of how the Deep State operates and more proof of how the network so sick individuals operate.

I do believe that this kind of crime is what the death penalty is for.

What 4chan post are you referring to? Sounds interesting...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

"Edited because: networkdude has no beer"... I've seen you do this a few other times, often with "Edited because: pizza is good" or something like that... Is this topic humorous to you?

It's actually 'I ♥ pizza' because I do. I lurv it so much I ate it on Friday. Don't you love pizza too?

Sounds like your podesta creepy, sick guy

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Sounds like your podesta creepy, sick guy

I taught him everything he knows.

But not everything I know.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A big part of this is undetectable, a lie detector won't find it, behavioural analysis won't show it up and the best of the best in detection won't be able to see it, and that is because it's not paedophilia, it's poverty.

So many times you will find family sells their child, they are not paedophiles, they probably sociopaths, they are usually dirt poor. This kind of situation follows abject poverty. You will find an increase in such things as poverty increases. There are reports out there that people have specifically had children with the purpose of selling them.
I don't need to comment how obscene this is because there are no words, and if I try, I may vomit.

These people have no moral compass and will do what they need to do to survive or make money, at the cost of others. I doubt a polygraph will help as they will show no reaction to being question because they simply do not care.

I really cannot offer a solution because these heartless scumbags are everywhere. Sociopathy is common and we cannot lock up everyone we think might be capable of such an act.

I guess the only way to make a dent in this is to educate children and to basically make sure they know that this kind of thing is unacceptable and damn near anyone decent on this planet would stand up for them against their abuser/s. Perhaps they could be told that every school/hospital/police station is a safe place to go straight to the officer/teacher/counsellor if something is wrong.

These kids know they are not safe. They look at the world and see the same. They need to know there is somewhere they can go if this happens to them and they can get away.

As for the rest of us, keep your eyes open and report anything you think suspicious. Even the police say that it is better to risk a false report than to let such a crime continue.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: GordonCole

I think that might be a problem with a lie detector test. If you truly are an evil psychopath, you would have no remorse, no moral guilt, and I wonder if that would factor into your neurological response in answering a polygraph?

Polygraphs are not infallible. There are manual and instruction booklets online teaching how to defeat them.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Immortalis
... scrutinizing someones mind with any invasive tactics is a dangerous slope and shouldn't be approached.

It's already being done every day. Do understand ... I said, "A Position of Trust and Responsibility."

People who know they are 'bent' won't even bother applying.

BTW: Welcome to ATS.

Not invasive, though. You can scrutinize someones reactions or even some superficial autonomic reactions like with a lie detector, but invading the actual brain structure in a "this is reasonable" scenario leads to the average citizen being slowly sanitized into having no free thought. Interested groups already these days talk about controlling what people can say through legislation. The last thing those groups need is a machine that can be used as a weapon by them.

We need to accept that there will always be a fault percentage. People need to have the freedom and right to die, cheat, steal, kill, and commit all other actions because they're outcomes of a fundamental freedom. Hopefully over time we will be able to breed, evolve or learn how to curb these tendencies, but artificially controlling them is just building organic robots.

Thanks, this looks like a fun place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join