It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELF strikes Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
cobra...the kkk no longer can be used as an example because the number of real kkk members is so low it does not merit the distinction of a organization....the media and anti-this and anti-that folks keep their memory alive....of course they were once a large organization back in the 20's and subsequently they were dealt. they cannot be compared to the naacp or planned parenthood in terms of a organization that influences extremely large groups of people.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For all of you that are somewhat intellectually challenged I will try to enlighten you.

Terrorist in almost every case have some sympathetic "observers" in that they are know in their community. They are "allowed" to operate. In the case of ELF they are "allowed" to do the evil, moronic, things they do because many agree with their "ideology". They are seen as "romantic warriors" fighting evil corporations and capitalist.

This makes these terrorist more dangerous because they are becoming ever more "bold" in their efforts to get noticed. Just like islamo terrorist cutting of heads, there misguided zealots are going to murder and soon...

Get it?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
For all of you that are somewhat intellectually challenged I will try to enlighten you.

Get it?

Thanks for the insult.

Your I Ideas are not fact or the "truth".

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Get it?

Thanks for the insult.

So what part don't you understand about the enlightenment? Please talk to me there bubba........How is ELF different than any other terror group?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Get it?

Thanks for the insult.

So what part don't you understand about the enlightenment? Please talk to me there bubba........How is ELF different than any other terror group?

I told you in an earlier post. They dont kill people.

dh

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
An obvious PRS ploy by some agency that wants ELF to be portrayed as murderous terrorists
The Reichstag ploy as repeated over and over in recent times
Cotton on

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ELF may not set out to kill people, but the time will come when some poor homeless soul will be seeking shelter at a construction site and fall victim to their vicious pranks. It's only a matter of time.

And what about if a firefighter or police officer is killed responding to the fires?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
ELF may not set out to kill people, but the time will come when some poor homeless soul will be seeking shelter at a construction site and fall victim to their vicious pranks. It's only a matter of time.

And what about if a firefighter or police officer is killed responding to the fires?

I agree, there is a diffrence in meaning to kill and not meaning to kill. Hence unvoluntary manslauglhter

top topics

<< 1   >>

join