It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELF strikes Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
SUTTER CREEK, Calif. -- Authorities are investigating a series of suspicious fires at a new apartment complex in the Amador County town of Sutter Creek.

A message was also found spray-painted on a nearby storage container suggesting that the environmental terrorist group Earth Liberation Front was claiming responsibility for the fires, but investigators have not yet confirmed if that's the case.

The $10 million apartment complex is owned by the Miwok Indian Tribe of the Jackson Rancheria. The complex is considered affordable housing in a county where there is a shortage.

ELF has claimed responsibility for planting incendiary devices recently at homes and buildings under construction in Placer County, and authorities said they will look into the possibility that the Sutter Creek fire could be linked.

"Though the devices today are not exactly similar to what was found earlier, the general format and the way they're supposed to work is very similar. So, it all kind of fits to much of what ELF believes," said FBI investigator Keith Slotter.

www.thekcrachannel.com...

ELF is no different than any islamo terror group. The full power of the US military should be used to hunt down and exterminate these vermine.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think you burnt the apartment complex, Dr. Horacid. Then you framed the ELF by spraypainting their logo onto that storage container, didnt you?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
anyone could have done it. there is no hardcore proof.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Whoever did it, I hope that they are caught and put in prison for 20 years. Burning down housing complexes, for what? Some sick and twisted idea of what's right and wrong?

No hard evidence, true, but it sounds like the work of ELF.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Burning down housing complexes, for what? Some sick and twisted idea of what's right and wrong?

You mean like Democracy?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisamatic
anyone could have done it. there is no hardcore proof.

Well, that's the thing.
If I recall correctly, the ELF is decentralized, and anyone can work under the name of ELF, given they believe in the cause and obviously the method.
Anyone could have done it indeed.

ELF is no different than any islamo terror group.

I agree, DrHoracid. It seems domestic terrorism is largely ignored, and this has been going on for a long time.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Was anyone hurt? Watching the report last night, they said the group had left a message.

If know one was hurt, then thats the diffrence.

ELF is no different than any islamo terror group

[edit on 8-2-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i guess this is all the more reason for road check points, drug/bomb dogs in every police car, finger printing on all police stops or contact, gps in every cell phone/pager, rfid in all products...or people, data bases so that profiles of suspects can be quickly made, the military being used as the police....damn it!! the american people must be controled!! how can the holy sanctioned, great war on terrorism be won when certain elements of the population are running rampent?! citizens must be controled, monitored so their wereabouts and activities can be determined if need be. ....and a citizen should willingly want to be part of this great and holy system of control and saftey....you are either with us or your against us.............you don't want to be against us..do you?...we are a 'just', fair, honest system that only has your the best interests in mind. we are truthfull and honest system whose only goal is to make this great country safe for democracy.

i hope the sarcasim is showing
.....i don't condone what happened.....

hmmmm..... could this be an al-quada plot to try to get the u.s. govt to put even more controls on its people?? just a thought

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

Burning down housing complexes, for what? Some sick and twisted idea of what's right and wrong?

You mean like Democracy?

jeeezuss, you're an idiot. ELF doesn't want democracy, they want Fascism. they want everyone to eat Vegan, sleep Vegan, drink Vegan, piss Vegan, etc. then they want everyone to give give up their hard-earned everything and live in a thatched hut and help them farm their hemp for rope and clothing. they want to take away the right of the american individual to choose for himself and they want to do away with capitalism because it creates markets for what the public wants that don't agree with veganism and fascism. they are the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. they're idealistic idiots who have a library card and know how to read and make bombs. and most of them are from middle and upper middle class upbringing, but they aspire to be so street tough, it's ridiculous.

they are the largest and most dangerous domestic terror group on US soil at the moment. and they are one of the largest groups left in the world right now. they WILL kill someone eventually, if they haven't already (it has been suggested that some of their forest fires may have killed some people).

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666

jeeezuss, you're an idiot.

Why must you people call names? IS it needed? Is that all you know?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
these groups like ELF, international terrorists, naacp, planned parenthood, and anti-gun groups are very dangerous and should be hunted down by the military and dealt with swiftly.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

these groups like ELF, international terrorists, naacp, planned parenthood, and anti-gun groups are very dangerous and should be hunted down by the military and dealt with swiftly.

The naacp, planned parenthood are Terrorists?

I wonder why you are on Global Ignore.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

You mean like Democracy?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Several possible explanations spring to mind, all equally nonsensical, so I won't bother to speculate.

What are you trying to say here?

[edit on 8-2-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
you seriously believe that the people in the naacp are not striving for superiority? the naacp and the new black panthers both have reactionary views against white people. most white people are too scared to speak out against groups like these because they don't want a racist label attached to them. even though there is nothing racist about speaking out against black groups that want to overthrow all non-black or non-black/muslim people....i would speak out against any white group that publicly wishes death against any group of people....as for planned parenthood that falls into which side of the abortion debate you are on...they are advocating a child holocaust. thats if you are on the anti-abortion view of course.....and back to the topic ELF is trying to make everyone conform to their beliefs by using violence. we must obviously crush these insurgency groups for the good of all mankind.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

you seriously believe that the people in the naacp are not striving for superiority

Aren't we all? Thats what makes America great, competition.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
which organized groups with that many members are trying to kill black people here in america? the los angeles police? give me a break there are none!!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

which organized groups with that many members are trying to kill black people here in america

So you are saing the Naacp are tring to kill whites. Just stop. I knew I should not have answered any of your post, I have restraint problems sometimes.

To answer your question, Ever heard of the KKK?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
SpittinCobra

Are you quoting something that the rest of us can't see? Don't understand your last couple of posts..

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

SpittinCobra

Are you quoting something that the rest of us can't see? Don't understand your last couple of posts..

You could see it if you knew where to look.

Yes. It was a mistake.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What does Horacid think should be done when no suspects are found in enviro-terrorist attacks? Round up hippies and put them into camps without legal representation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join