It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will Be 1st To Engage the President of the U.S. of A. In a Power Struggle, Kelly or The Mooch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
In a recent WAPO report, an unnamed friend of John Kelly, the new White House Chief of Staff, was characterized as one who “won’t suffer idiots or fools.” See: John Kelly, Trump’s new chief of staff, ‘won’t suffer idiots and fools.’

Now, who has been characterized as an idiot time and time again in the media? Who has blustered his way into the White House by playing the nation for fools with big lies and impossible promises? There is a saying: “Only a fool thinks that other people are fools.”

Hmmm, if what was said about John Kelly is true, then it looks like John Kelly will soon come to blows with the Great Donald Trump in a power struggle. How well positioned in this struggle will The Donald be? Can he afford to sack another Chief of Staff, and under the circumstances, will there be a willing replacement who will suit what seems to be an impossible-to-appease Lord Master of the Manor?

Now, we have an incoming White House Director of Communications, The Mooch, who has a bigger than big personality, a bigger than big ego... a real boss of bosses, at least in The Mooch’s mind. Based on his televised appearances over the last week or so, The Mooch can be termed a real “showboat.”

Based on Mr. Trump’s characterization of James Comey as being “a showboat,” you can conclude that The Donald absolutely detests sharing the limelight with a subordinate-showboat, The Donald being a consummate showboat, himself. By the way, have you noticed how The Donald roundly criticizes traits in others, the very same traits which he, himself, possesses in a much bigger way? What a hypocrite!

Oh, I predict a clash of the titans... the titan egos, that is... between The Donald and The Mooch. Who will be the victor? Well, it depends on the relative position of The Donald who, for Lord knows what reasons, brought on board a person like The Mooch. What bargaining chip did The Mooch hold over The Donald’s head such that The Mooch was able to muscle in on the White House? What may The Donald fear coming to light regarding his relationship with The Mooch?

So, between what two will a power struggle emerge first... and sooooooon... one between John Kelly and The Donald or one between The Mooch and The Donald? Watch out, Donald; The Mooch had readily admitted that he is a “front stabber” when getting into sword fights with others.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
Give it a rest........Between the two of them, they will do better jobs than the people before them. People will either get on message and do their jobs or be shown the door.
edit on 30-7-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The real struggle is between the Trump family and President Bannon. believe me....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Give it a rest........Between the two of them, they will do better jobs than the people before them. People will either get on message and do their jobs or be shown the door.

Really?

It's been said by the political pundits that, due to Anthony Scaramucci's recent behavior, he would have been considered such a liablitiy to any past administration that he would have been toast on the spot.

Furthermore, it was also said that John Kelly will have to sack Anthony Scaramucci first thing tomorrow morning, or Mr. Kelly will have failed in his first marker of success or failure, and, from that point on, Mr. Kelly will continue to go down in flames.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
For some reson, Trump has a "thing" for the military. Is it because daddy sent him away to a military high school when he was young?
My own son attends a military high school, and he hates it. But, I really hated the night he came home in a police car for vadalism, so we are even.

These schools are very regimented, and there is little "down time" for the students. But, they get results. My son and I know that he is in the school because actions have consequeces. I do wonder, however, if the experience will effect him over the long term. Not the school itself, but the feelings he may/might have about abandonment and rejection from his parents. I have discussed this with him, and assured him that we love him, but that he requires a structured environment at this point in life, and that dad and mom cannot provide it at this point (we both work, have long hours, and cannot be with him 24/7).

That being said, could Trump's fixation with the military be somehow connected to his experience with military school, and a desire for acceptance from the military community? Is this somehow conflated with a desire for his father's (who sent him away to military school) accptence?

I am just throwing this out as a lay-person, with no credentials in psychology (other than two courses in college, which I don't really recall), but we did seek, and went through a year of family counselling when my son started to get in trouble, so I do have some insight into the effects that sending a child off to a boarding school can have.

I doubt that Trump had the opportunity for family counselling when he was a young man to allow him to better understand his feelings, and to have an open exchange with his parents, especially his father.

The relationships young men have with their fathers is very important in their future development. It is often cited as a reason why, in our country, where one third of births are outside of marrage, and divorce is at about 50 %, and boys grow up without a full time father, that things appear to be going "down hill.)

Just my thoughts.

Oh, and my prediction on Kelly?
He will get compliance or walk. The optics are not good if he walks, so Kelly has some very powerful leverage to use in bargaining with Trump.

We should see results either way in the next month.
edit on 30-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Kelly will resign before Christmas.

The Mooch will be in for the long haul as long as he keeps kissing Trump's ass.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The real struggle is between the Trump family and President Bannon. believe me....

Can you see Kelly blocking the door to the oval office to the Trump kids, and asking what they wanted with the president, like any chief of staff should do to everyone else (gate keeping)?

"I wanna see my daddy! I waaaannnnt my daddy!!!" .

Should be ineresting.

And, according to unnamed sources, Bannon, being an evil spirit, can pass through walls at will, so there it that problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Kelly will resign before Christmas.

The Mooch will be in for the long haul as long as he keeps kissing Trump's ass.

The Mooch comes across as the boss of bosses who will tolerate no rivals.

The Donald comes across as the boss of bosses who will tolerate no rivals.

I think that you have nitro and glycerin here.
edit on 30-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected misspelling.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
a reply to: theworldisnotenoughI am just throwing this out as a lay-person, with no credentials in psychology (other than two courses in college, which I don't really recall)...

Guess what?

You are eminently qualified to render a psychiatric opinion.

You see, the president of a psychological association said on television that you can have three different psychological "experts" evaluate someone, and they will render three different diagnoses.

If that is how the "experts" operate, then anyone who is halfway intelligent and halfway astute and who paid attention halfway in Psych 101 is just as qualified as the experts.

I go with the expert diagnosis that you-should-know-who is batsheet crazy!
edit on 30-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected bad spelling.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: TacSite18
a reply to: theworldisnotenoughI am just throwing this out as a lay-person, with no credentials in psychology (other than two courses in college, which I don't really recall)...

Guess what?

You are eminently qualified to render a psychiatric opinion.

You see, the president of a psychological association said on television that you can have three different psychological "experts" evaluate someone, and they will render three different diagnoses.

If that is how the "experts" operate, then anyone who is halfway intelligent and halfway astute and who paid attention halfway in Psych 101 is just as qualified as the experts.

I go with the expert diagnosis that you-should-know-who is batsheet crazy!

I do recall having to memorize many terms that psychology used like the difference between punishment and negative reinforcement that were in the tests, and thinking that my grandmother, who never went to college, knew all the same concepts just from living a long time - e.g. When to swat your butt, and when to say "you can have a cookie, after you finish your chores."

Good stuff either way, and social science tries, at leasst, to follow an empirical route through the scientific method. So there is that.

My grandmother also thought water-dowsing was a real thing, that you should slaughter hogs on a new moon, and that the best cure for a cold was whiskey and honey. I had a lot of colds when I stayed with grandma...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yeah because fools maintain multibillion dollar business empires, and play the media like a fiddle, and swoosh intot he White House in the "greatest upset in election history", and so on.

More like only fools would truly believe he's a fool.

Libs used to say the same thing about Bush, who was an actor portray himself as he saw his base, as he saw the "American"public. Which made sense then the media would portray him that way, nope not a war mongering career criminal dictator, he's just a moron. Trump hasn't gone war criminal yet, but then again the MSM clearly isn't trying to cover for him. They actually WANT the public to think he's a "baffoon" because it plays into their scheme where they want the public to want him to fail in every way including in foreign matters they want US to want to look like a bunch of idiots.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If i close my eyes and stick my fingers in my ears... will all the craziness go away!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

While it SHOULD be Kelly, I think that Mooch is going to be seen as Donald's Pet Attack Dog by Donald (the late night comedians were styling him as "mini-Donald") so I suspect Mooch will have the advantage there.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
If i close my eyes and stick my fingers in my ears... will all the craziness go away!!!

Nope. It'll be around for at least another 3 1/2 years.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: pavil

Really?

It's been said by the political pundits that, due to Anthony Scaramucci's recent behavior, he would have been considered such a liablitiy to any past administration that he would have been toast on the spot.

Furthermore, it was also said that John Kelly will have to sack Anthony Scaramucci first thing tomorrow morning, or Mr. Kelly will have failed in his first marker of success or failure, and, from that point on, Mr. Kelly will continue to go down in flames.
You keep saying that with no real documentation. You know how that works here, provide evidence for your claim. Preibus was establishment more than he was Trump. Expect any Preibus hangers on to resign or get fired.

new topics

top topics

join