It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well to be fair, if my opinions and beliefs aren't a subject for debate, you really have no leg to stand on either.

Unless you have some facts to back up all your assertions that are void of projections and conjecture?

Having a lot of conviction with a brash delivery while your peers encourage you on with admiration, doesn't make your opinions any more than mine.

Debate is about facts. No one's beliefs are appropriate for debate.

What facts do you need? More citations to the facts of the actions of Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, Donnie Jr. and Trump himself colluding with the Russians?

No, you're right, I'm not going to waste time proving common knowledge to you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here are some specific EO's that were executive overreach. His recess appointments, his immigration power grab, and his gun control initiative. He tried to legislate with an executive order. That was overreach. Trumps undoing I've executive orders are not overreach.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Never mentioned lying. Yet more dishonesty from Gryphon66!

Jesus Christ ... stop whining about me and make an argument if you have one.

I know you're a fanboy, but Jeez.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What a rebuttal. Great job

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Here are some specific EO's that were executive overreach. His recess appointments, his immigration power grab, and his gun control initiative. He tried to legislate with an executive order. That was overreach. Trumps undoing I've executive orders are not overreach.

Wow, actual arguments.

Recess appointments are not overreach. If so, demonstrate how.

Immigration power grab? Cite the number of the EO. Let's start there.

Gun control initiative? Well, I'm sure you can show us where that was reversed in the courts then, right?

Let's be more clear ... you don't AGREE with those EOs and you AGREE with Trump's.

You're confusing your own opinion with the facts again.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This is the part in a debate where you present your interpretation.

But I'm just going to start using your tactics against you. So in that spirit; whatever explanation you give is obviously just your little fantasy. But keep denying reality snowflake.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What a rebuttal. Great job

A rebuttal? To your incessant accusations that I'm a liar?

You don't agree with me, and, in your delusional framework, anyone you don't agree with is dishonest.

So, unless the topic here is "Gryphon66" ... get back to it or be ignored.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This is the part in a debate where you present your interpretation.

But I'm just going to start using your tactics against you. So in that spirit; whatever explanation you give is obviously just your little fantasy. But keep denying reality snowflake.

LOL ... that's how I know you guys know you're losing ... when you pull out "snowflake."

That's fine, wingnut ... go irritate someone else ... you're boring the crap out of me.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No, the topic that you didn't rebut was the video I referred you to. Quit being so egocentric.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No, the topic that you didn't rebut was the video I referred you to. Quit being so egocentric.

Youtube is great! There's videos of ghosts, beavers on Mars and all kinds of absurd garbage.

One more chance ... got an actual argument in you that you can back up? Or do I dial you out of my awareness (again.)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The immigration EO was overturned by the courts. link
The gun control initiative is still making its way through the courts.
The recess appointments were overturned by the supreme court. link

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Show me a claim that I've made discussing fake news about HIllary or Trump ... Angel's comment, and mine, is that the last two years have shown an dramatic increase in "fake news" across all media.

That's as plain as I can make it. Your splitting the world into pro-HIllary or pro-Trump is your own issue.

Yeah, but the narrative is Russia put out fake news campaign to get Trump elected, yet anything that has been determined ACTUAL fake news has been against Trump.

How does that help Trump? I just don't see the logic.

Yet still not one single example of all the massive Russian fake news before the election to sway a win for Trump.

What was fake? The Dems never denied the content of the emails where DWS rigged the whole Dem campaign against Bernie so her girl Hillary would get the nomination. Or where it was exposed where Podesta said he hated Catholics, Donna Brazile fed Hillary CNN debate questions beforehand, etc. They're pissed they got outted, so instead blamed a non-existent Russia collusion scenario. None of the emails were doctored.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Classic losing strategy. Ignore and divert attention. You can't debate. You lose, game over lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Classic losing strategy. Ignore and divert attention. You can't debate. You lose, game over lol.

While you declare victory having done nothing.

Taa taa, D.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I know this will result in nothing ... but show one citation anywhere in which the DNC "rigged the whole campaign."

Do you have any evidence of vote tampering? Was Sanders kept off a ballot he wanted to be on?

IT'S A BS CLAIM.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Using your tactics against you. Isn't it fun!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

Because of after months of acting like the boy who cried wolf people finally moved on.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A dead-locked Supreme Court is not "being overruled."

In a crushing blow to the White House, the Supreme Court announced Thursday it was evenly divided in a case concerning President Barack Obama's controversial executive actions on immigration.

CNN

(EDIT: Regarding Presidential amnesty, see Ronald Reagan's efforts: link

Gun initiative hasn't been decided on ... so no "overruling" there.

Lotta nothingburger on the menu today.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dude, move on, you lost. It's not the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As far as "recess appointments" ... LOL.

Yes, the Senate failed to actually go into recess. Therefore, the appointement's Obama made were "unconstitutional."

Writing for that majority, Justice Stephen Breyer found that a recess of less than 10 days is “presumptively too short” to permit a recess appointment. But he declined to agree to the other limits on a president’s appointment powers, saying going that far would be too disruptive to the traditional balance of power and at odds with what he called “centuries of history” of recess appointments made during Senate sessions and to posts that have been vacant for some time prior to the break.

“We are reluctant to upset this traditional practice where doing so would seriously shrink the authority that Presidents have believed existed and have exercised for so long,” Breyer wrote in an opinion joined by the court’s liberals and Republican appointee Justice Anthony Kennedy, a frequent swing vote.

Ibid

Despite the claims of the ignorant, recess appointments are and have been constitutional.

/shrug
edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join