It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Gryphon66

Great virtue signaling. If I bullied silly, you bullied me, dolt.

Did I suggest that you don't have the right to post here in line with our T&Cs?

No?

Then it's not the same, is it?

Great attempt at thread drift though.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

You can't debate a dishonest person like Gryphon66. He's been dishonest in debates for at least four years now. Anything that proves him wrong is fake and anything that he posts is above questioning. It's the dem playbook through and through, and it's why they're losing everywhere. These people can't debate.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They're not partisan, Angel ... they're right (at least, in Bizzarro World, Trumplandia.)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I didn't suggest silly wasn't allowed to post, I just dismissed her post as fantasy. If s/he has something with less than 90mph of spin, by all means, post it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Show me a claim that I've made discussing fake news about HIllary or Trump ... Angel's comment, and mine, is that the last two years have shown an dramatic increase in "fake news" across all media.

That's as plain as I can make it. Your splitting the world into pro-HIllary or pro-Trump is your own issue.

Yeah, but the narrative is Russia put out fake news campaign to get Trump elected, yet anything that has been determined ACTUAL fake news has been against Trump.

How does that help Trump? I just don't see the logic.

Yet still not one single example of all the massive Russian fake news before the election to sway a win for Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You can't debate a dishonest person like Gryphon66. He's been dishonest in debates for at least four years now. Anything that proves him wrong is fake and anything that he posts is above questioning. It's the dem playbook through and through, and it's why they're losing everywhere. These people can't debate.

And now you segue to talking out of the side of your virtual mouth?

What BS. You can't even make the distinction between the truth and what conflicts with your Trump-centric worldview.

And as far as lying? Please. Show anything, anywhere that I've lied about.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Is that your narrative?

It's not mine.

I've been very clear.

It is obvious that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russian interests to attempt to affect the 2016 election.

Anything else is not my statement.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I thought I was quite specific regarding your post about Obama's executive orders. No?

Well it's no secret that many executive orders were implemented from the previous adminstration, like the "ban", but all of a sudden Trump is a racist bigot for signing it, when there was no problem (even video evidence) of the previous administrations being totally for it. There's more, but I'm not going to waste my time digging it up because you're fully aware of it.

I'm sure you're also aware that anything Trump does will be met with ridicule, even if those trying to ridicule him were completely for it before.

These are not secrets, and pretty common knowledge, but even more common to be completely ignored and dismissed. Because you know.. doesn't fit agenda and all that..

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

LMAO I never claimed to be non-partisan. I'm certainly partisan but in admitting and recognizing it, I can view things from outside my partisan perspective.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Never mentioned lying. Yet more dishonesty from Gryphon66!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Is that your narrative?

It's not mine.

I've been very clear.

It is obvious that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russian interests to attempt to affect the 2016 election.

Anything else is not my statement.

No that was angels explanation.

Wrong again. Nobody has said the Russian's influence effected the VOTING PROCESS. The people who voted for him had their reasons for doing so, and he won fair and square. We know that. It was the campaign of FAKE news against the opposition, which many gullibles fell for, and the fact that they had the damned audacity to presume to interfere in our Democracy. The intention was to sway opinions with lies. If they doesn't bother you, I can't help you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Do you also acknowledge that the DNC colluded with the media against Trump? Or does that not count?
edit on 30-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Are Executive Orders constitutional or not?

The argument was, under Obama, that they weren't, and that he was trying to rule by fiat or some such nonsense.

You're quite simply being disingenous if you deny that fact.

As far as your pointlessly general statements about what you believe about how people see Trump, that's your belief, and therefore, not really a subject for debate.

Anything specific? Like, say, can you point to an attempted Muslim Ban under the Obama Administration?

If not, since that is loosely the only example you're offering ...

/shrug

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Do you also acknowledge that the DNC colluded with the media against Trump? Or does that not count?

Do you have anything specific? You're just tossing conspiracy theories against the wall at this point.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Some are, some aren't. Many of obamas were not. The content is the determining factor. I know this is like advanced trigonometry for your brain but most people can eventually grasp it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This is the dishonesty I'm talking about Gryphon66. He literally just posted a video of them admitting to it and now you're acting like there's nothing there. Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We were looking at two difference references then. Thanks for quoting for clarification.

Hmmm ... can you show us for example where Hillary Clinton actually sold uranium to the Russians?

Or, where she was indicted (as was claimed for months and months) over the stupid email server?

Or, perhaps that time that, as one the other members has stated as fact, the DNC rigged primaries against Bernie Sanders?

Three right off the top of my head, and I'm not even trying.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

This is the dishonesty I'm talking about Gryphon66. He literally just posted a video of them admitting to it and now you're acting like there's nothing there. Pathetic.

There's nothing advanced about your playbook ... it's got one page "Deny Reality."

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well to be fair, if my opinions and beliefs aren't a subject for debate, you really have no leg to stand on either.

Unless you have some facts to back up all your assertions that are void of projections and conjecture?

Having a lot of conviction with a brash delivery while your peers encourage you on with admiration, doesn't make your opinions any more than mine.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dishonesty?

Because I don't accept your interpretation of a Youtube video?

Yeah. Keep trying D.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join