It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It's not even that fact that stands out most to me, Angel.

Its the fact that our friends have transcended even the normal right-wing edge of reality denial and have planted themselves firmly in ... what can only be called psychosis.

We see it in every post. The direct denial of KNOWN facts; like 55% of Trump supporters who didn't believe Don Jr. when he TOLD THEM HIMSELF that he colluded with the Russians.

I'm not sure there's a way to come back from a divide in sanity like this; that is what bothers me most.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They're all crooks angel. It's a game of sharks, played played sharks, and anyone other than a shark will either be eaten alive or forced to go swim in the shallow end.

This is a fact of life, and anyone trying to dispute this fact, is either willfully ignorant or needs to go enlighten themselves some (a lot) more.

edit on 30-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Stunning rebuttal.

Absurdity and a Youtube vid.

Stay Classy, Sgt.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

They're all crooks angel. It's a game of sharks, played played sharks, and anyone other than a shark will either be eaten alive or forced to go swim in the shallow end.

This is a fact of life, and anyone trying to dispute this fact, is either willfully ignorant or needs to go enlighten themselves some (a lot) more.

Darling of course they are sharks, it's just that one must learn to discern between the little sand sharks, and the Great Whites.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Stunning rebuttal.

Absurdity and a Youtube vid.

Stay Classy, Sgt.

So actual words from the media admitting to helping Hillary and giving her a free ride vs a generalized baseless claim of anything from America Media from 2015 on?

What the actual F is you on about?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You picked one example of fake news.

There are thousands if not millions more.

The fact that you don't seem to understand this isn't my problem.

/shrug

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't exactly get up and say the pledge of allegiance every morning, but I know I am more of a patriot than many of his supporters. They really don't seem to care who's hands our country is in.

By the way, can you get a Napoleonic complex from just having small hands?

edit on 7/30/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Exactly, and the great white pack dressed in dolphin attire, has you all believing Trump's the only great white, when in reality they are all the same.. that's my point.

Don't worry angel, I'll be welcoming you with open arms the day you decide to join me in the real world.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I don't exactly get up and say the pledge of allegiance every morning, but I know I am more of a patriot than many of his supporters. They really don't seem to care who's hands our country is in.

Indeed. But it's the 180 degree turns from former claims they've made that points to the illness.

Like damning Executive Orders under Obama and praising them under Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You picked one example of fake news.

There are thousands if not millions more.

The fact that you don't seem to understand this isn't my problem.

/shrug

No that was actual news.

Show me one example of fake news from actual media against Hillary, in favor of Trump and I will go about my business.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I was definitely around for the Obama administration and while he was demonized by many in the right, there wasn't the mass propaganda campaign we've seen against trump from day 1. Take the irs scandal for instance, did you know that Lois Lerner met with senior cabinet members before she started targeting tea party members and that they were discussing how to prosecute tax exempt entities criminally?

Oh, and the Russian narrative is all just a conspiracy hatched by Hillary and her aides. Read the book "shattered". This is on page 395

“Hillary declined to take responsibility for her own loss . Hillary kept pointing her finger at Comey and Russia . That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech . For a couple of hours [Hillary and her aides] went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.”

But you think it's all warranted against trump because you don't like him. Then you hide behind hollow words saying you don't care who it was. Your words betray you though. Obama WAS a Muslim. Whether he is now or not, he was at one point. Yet you dismiss that at crazy talk because he's your boy. You can pretend you're not a diehard partisan all you want but it's very easy to see that your reason and logic doesn't make sense unleaa you are a partisan.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm shocked anyone is still asking this. It's a matter of who wants to spend the next hour looking for and posting links.

/peace out

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Speaking of 180 flip flops, are you aware of the double standards from the left? Or is it just a Trump psychosis thing?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Show me a claim that I've made discussing fake news about HIllary or Trump ... Angel's comment, and mine, is that the last two years have shown an dramatic increase in "fake news" across all media.

That's as plain as I can make it. Your splitting the world into pro-HIllary or pro-Trump is your own issue.

link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

While you are NOT partisan? lol. I love it when regular posters claim to be not partisan, when they are as transparent as I.

And yes I'm looking at you.

link   

It's proved in the wikileaks emails. It's not a belief like the Russian hacking narrative, it's a Fact. Therefore, I'm not at all surprised you ignore it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Speaking of 180 flip flops, are you aware of the double standards from the left? Or is it just a Trump psychosis thing?

Double standards from the left?

I'll up the ante ... how about double standards from human beings?

Both are equally vague and relatively meaningless in our topic here; got anything specific?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm shocked anyone is still asking this. It's a matter of who wants to spend the next hour looking for and posting links.

/peace out

Just looking for someone to post one single link of fake news from real media in favor of Trump against Hillary.

Just one. 1. That's all.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Great virtue signaling. If I bullied silly, you bullied me, dolt.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It's proved in the wikileaks emails. It's not a belief like the Russian hacking narrative, it's a Fact. Therefore, I'm not at all surprised you ignore it.

LOL ... no, it's not.

The DNC chair and a few staffers dissing Bernie in private does not prove anything about "rigged primaries" ... but thanks for playing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join