It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Wrong again. Nobody has said the Russian's influence effected the VOTING PROCESS. The people who voted for him had their reasons for doing so, and he won fair and square. We know that. It was the campaign of FAKE news against the opposition, which many gullibles fell for, and the fact that they had the damned audacity to presume to interfere in our Democracy. The intention was to sway opinions with lies. If they doesn't bother you, I can't help you.

Barack Obama had more assassination threats made against him than any other President. There was something like 120 in his first week of office.

And for the record, not that you are listening, you'd rather talk for both of us, I don't hate President Loco. As I have said, he's in over his head with this job, even if he's not a crook.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You're taking their straw men away from them Angel.

It is increasingly obvious that the Trump Campaign, members of his own family, and the man himself COLLUDED with Russian interests to influence the 2016 Presidential election.

As well as being involved in various money-laundering schemes favoring Russian interests through the Trump Organization for decades.

None of that matters to these fake "patriots" though ... they continue to support President Trump even though it is more obvious everyday that he is not only utterly incompetent but has also collaborated with (or perhaps had his people collaborate with, strictly speaking) foreign powers that were working against our free and open electoral processes.

The more facts that nail this down, the more delusional his worshippers become.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It was the campaign of FAKE news against the opposition

What fake news?

Any examples?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

What fake news?

Any examples?

REALLY?

Anything on American Media from about September 2015 to present particularly.

You folks talk about fake news yourselves in virtually every post!

Sorry, but that's an absurdly specious "question" ...

(Sorry Angel, please continue.)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's true. Putin stuffed a 50 billion check in Trump's charity foundation. That is money laundering. Trump was supposed to lift sanctions on Russia in return. That never happened. So Putin now has the right to nuke DC.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

It's true. Putin stuffed a 50 billion check in Trump's charity foundation. That is money laundering. Trump was supposed to lift sanctions on Russia in return. That never happened. So Putin now has the right to nuke DC.

Source?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If there's a source everyone would know about it. It's secret.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

If there's a source everyone would know about it. It's secret.

Ah. Cute game.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Interesting you can call it a fake news campaign (it wasn't), but can completely ignore the fake news campaign against Trump (it was/is), from the collusion between the DNC and the media. But that's a totally different topic.

I guess for the sake of not arguing, we will just have to agree to disagree and let time tell.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

LOL, the only people/campaign that worked against our free and open electoral system is Hillary and the DNC rigging their primary.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
All you need to see about how our media is behind this nonsense is the fact the Trump did something great and killed all CIA funding to Syrian rebels. The MSM spin on it being because of Putin..lol. What utter nonsense. Regime change doesn't give us friends, it gives us more enemies..

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LOL, the only people campaign that worked against our free and open electoral system is Hillary and the DNC rigging their primary.

Keep repeating it ... maybe you'll even start to believe it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
All you need to see about how our media is behind this nonsense is the fact the Trump did something great and killed all CIA funding to Syrian rebels. The MSM spin on it being because of Putin..lol. What utter nonsense. Regime change doesn't give us friends, it gives us more enemies..

So ... we should make nice while North Korea lobs ICBMs at us then?

Buy little Kim a fruitcake or something?

Yeah. Awesome foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So the international connections from an international billionaire business mogul, made decades before he ever considered becoming the president, equates to evidence of shady connections and possible collusion?

edit on 30-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You know Gryp, it takes balls to post some of the things you have today, and I simply want to express my admiration. Seriously. Serious admiration and appreciation.

On a different note, another thing I don't understand, is why he is getting such a reprieve from not releasing his tax returns.

Is it because he doesn't want us to know how much money he makes? No.
Is it because he doesn't want us to know how much money he doesn't make? No.

Or what he does, or does not give to charities? No.

Then Geez Louise, what oh what could it be?

Of course he's a crook.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well I didn't ask for your brainwash prescription, so no. The adults are speaking take your crazy conspiracies elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

that you asked for a source instead of instantly recognizing the humor suggests there may be a reason why you believe in RussiaGate.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

that you asked for a source instead of instantly recognizing the humor suggests there may be a reason why you believe in RussiaGate.

That you don't understand that posting a "source?" response indicates that I know very well that the claim is BS shows clearly what your delusions are.

I don't "believe" in anything ... however, the evidence just keeps rolling on regarding the Trump Campaign's collusion with Russia.

Thanks for your effort though.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well I didn't ask for your brainwash prescription, so no. The adults are speaking take your crazy conspiracies elsewhere.

Wassamatter ... are Silly's theories conflicting with your own fringe nuttery?

Afraid of competition, LOL.

It's against T&C to try to bully another member, D. Surely after all this time you know that.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

What fake news?

Any examples?

REALLY?

Anything on American Media from about September 2015 to present particularly.

You folks talk about fake news yourselves in virtually every post!

Sorry, but that's an absurdly specious "question" ...

(Sorry Angel, please continue.)

Oh really? That's not how I remember it. Maybe its the Mandela Effect?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join