It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And there will be another.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

How much more thorough can you get than every single day for the past year or so? With absolutey nothing to show other than common "dodgy" practice? I mean if it was anybody else, they wouldn't even bring these things up, but they need to bring SOMETHING for their followers. And you guys wanna mention cultist behavior? Lol, believe me it goes both ways.

How much longer till you realize that it's - to quote one of the main sources that spawned this Boogeyman - a big fat nothing burger?

Because lets be honest, this is about Trump and nothing more. Trump bad!!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Well let's see. Flynn talking to the Russians led to the firing of then acting AG Sally Yates because she saw a compromising situation.
Her firing led to the FBI looking a bit closer at the trump administrations motives given they knew of Russia's hacking the DNC .
So that was pretty bad and were still under the effects of that.
Then there's the firing of James Comey for not ending the investigation into Flynn at trumps behest which ultimately led to his testimony before the Senate intelligence committee which then led to the special counsel being convened and we're still dealing with that.
Then there's the email bombshell that led to testimony just this past week.
Priebus wasn't able to guide the narrative so he's out.
The special counsel is looking down a long financial path to see where money paths may have crossed. That's expanding into the past. They say we're only at the beginning and that points to a long future so.....

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

Is it cold there in Siberia?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well let's see. Flynn talking to the Russians led to the firing of then acting AG Sally Yates because she saw a compromising situation.
Her firing led to the FBI looking a bit closer at the trump administrations motives given they knew of Russia's hacking the DNC .
Then there's the firing of James Comey for not ending the investigation into Flynn at trumps behest which ultimately led to his testimony before the Senate intelligence committee which then led to the special counsel being convened and we're still dealing with that.
The special counsel is looking down a long financial path to see where money paths may have crossed. That's expanding into the past. They say we're only at the beginning and that points to a long future so.....

If that is your case, then your collusion dreams are over.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes the world is against Russia. Because they're murderous dictators.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

As if any of that was ever part of the story except to well...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah...no.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They said there wouldn't be any updates from special counsel that there wouldn't be news briefs or leaks from that committee and there have not been. Investigative reporters are looking at who and what is being compelled by them.
Who was subpoenaed. What documentation is being sought by court order. They have only that info to make suppositions by.
Mueller has a tightly locked lip. He isn't letting anything out of the bag. We can see by who he has brought in and who he has subpoenaed and what documentation needing a court order he has obtained but we don't know what these people have said nor what the documentation may have revealed.
The word is they don't bring in prosecutors unless they're coming to prosecute someone.
Someone is going to jail. Probably several somebody's.
edit on 7302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
This desperate cling on to the Russian narrative is... Well, desperate. None of you care about the integrity of democracy or even the best interests of the country. It's all about your hatred for Trump and nothing more. You've all been led to believe that the US election is somehow sacred and what Trump did is unprecedented, lol! I get it though, Trump bad! Russia bad!

There is no honor among thieves, but you already knew that. But please do continue on pretending you're some kind of a patriot and you're upset at something.

The confirmation bias and back patting is strong is this one. P a t h e t I c !

You couldn't be more wrong. I do care about the country and our government. Very much. Our way of life and our government has never faced anything like this. I think we can and will survive this, but first it will take getting this nutjob and his family out of the WH. And I don't care if it's Trump, or what the name is. He's unqualified, incompetent, and generally too self-absorbed to take on such enormous responsibilities. He never banked on actually becoming President, and he's way, way out of his element, and I think he knows it.

So don't delude yourself into thinking we are a bunch of whiners who mourn the loss of the election. We're over it.
We just want a competent, mature adult in the office, who can see beyond his own ego. He truly scares me.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Maybe I should've been a little more clear. I would never doubt your patriotism or your concern for the country, I'm only talking about this Russian narrative, and all things Trump. The faux outrage has been over inflated and this artificially moral fight against Trump and the Russians is quite disingenuous when you put everything into perspective. It's pretty clear to those that aren't burdened with hatred, to see this is a fat nothing burger. If people were honestly upset at this, they would've been upset in the past, and will continues to be upset forever -- because it's common practice and not unprecedented like you think.

The only thing unprecedented is the demonization of Trump, which can be witnessed in the apparent fear when you speak about him.

You're right, you can and will survive this, regardless if Trump is president or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe I should've been a little more clear. I would never doubt your patriotism or your concern for the country, I'm only talking about this Russian narrative, and all things Trump. The faux outrage has been over inflated and this artificially moral fight against Trump and the Russians is quite disingenuous when you put everything into perspective. It's pretty clear to those that aren't burdened with hatred, to see this is a fat nothing burger. If people were honestly upset at this, they would've been upset in the past, and will continues to be upset forever -- because it's common practice and not unprecedented like you think.

The only thing unprecedented is the demonization of Trump, which can be witnessed in the apparent fear when you speak about him.

You're right, you can and will survive this, regardless if Trump is president or not.

Please understand it's not faux outrage. It's a serious concern. This is a legitimate concern, and it shouldn't be a left/right issue. ALL people, all of congress should be concerned at the prospect of a foreign government presuming to interfere in our democracy. We need to stay on this like a bulldog with a bone, until we know how and who did it, and who permitted it to happen, or even encouraged it. I'm confused with why you can write this off as a simple event, when it has huge implications. I mean, come one. Should we just let Russia or some other country appoint our President in the future?

The demonization of Trump is new? Are you serious? Were you around when Obama was President? What could be more stupid than claiming he wasn't born in the U.S.? Making fun of his wife (she's a man?), his children, his race. Calling him a muslim. Pictures of him being hanged, eating watermelon, just god-awful stuff.

I have always said Americans are so ridiculous because we put a person in office, then instantly start trying to destroy them. It's crazy! So in that respect, it's no different than the rest.

But this time it's warranted in my opinion. He's in over his head. He's making the U.S. irrelevant on the world stage, or haven't you noticed? It's not my ego so much that this is happening, but that our country has led the world for so long, who is there to step in? Or more likely, is there anybody else who could, other than China or Russia? If so, where will they lead? And it could be that it will be alright for us to lose that role. But it leaves us in the unknown.

gotta go do church stuff. Later gator. I really do like you anyway.
edit on 7/30/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The There that is There:

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

That's a fact. You can't cry and whine and make it go away. Is it "criminal" (i.e. will it be charged?)

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, this is a milestone in the history of America that any true patriot should be sobbing over.

Those of you defending Trump desperately should just accept that you're okay with that, as long as "your side" wins.

Excepting that you are the misguided one here. Colluding with a foreign enemy?

WE ARE NOT AT WAR with RUSSIA, NOR ARE THEY A DECLARED ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES.

On the contrary I do believe they are listed as ALLIES. Maybe not family get together on Christmas allies, but we are the same with China, India, Pakistan etc.

It was the Left that wanted to start a war with them during 2016 over strategic Syrian Soil. Syria is a strategic geolocation that favors whichever side owns it for offensive operations.Russia is as Anti Globalist as you can get. They had to get involved and US Command knows that.

This isn't about sides winning. The Right already have won, the Left need to accept the truth.

But you calling them "foreign enemies". Lol. Should I point out and discuss your ignorance of facts, your xenophobic "red scare" mentality or your seeming Nationalistic and almost hypocritical implications in that statement alone? Are you sure your playing the "Right" team? They got an alt branch you might want to sign up for. You will fit right in, possibly leadership potential for ya.

I am done with you.
Pwned yourself
edit on 30-7-2017 by Catscratch because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2017 by Catscratch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It is definitely faux outrage, because you're assuming that Trump somehow won because of Russia's influence, which couldn't be farther from the truth, and disrespectful to those that voted for Trump. You even went as far as saying why not let Russia just appoint the next one. Really? It's clear Russia's influence, if any, had very little to do with Trump win. It's even more clear that this Russian meddling narrative was the result of Trump's win.

As far as Obama, when was the last time the entire media and entertainment industry ridiculed him and condemned him, advocating for his impeachment and even his assassination? When was the last time mentioning your support for Obama would've gotten you ridiculed on live TV? When was the last time somebody was even scared to tell the world he supported Obama? This Obama treatment compared to Trump treatment may be even more disingenuous than the Russian narrative. It is absolutely incomparable at every level, not even close. Outside of a few right wing circles, Obama was not painted as a demon 247 from every angle imaginable.

It clearly Trump vs the world. Not even close.

And of course it's warranted in your eyes and everyone else's that hates him. Why wouldn't it be in a reality where Trump's the big bad boy that needs to be exiled? It's clear you guys have made up your minds, long before he even became the president.

I like you too

edit on 30-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How does any of that prove the Russian's influenced the election in Trumps favor? All of that has happened after Trump was elected.

What exactly did they do (the Russians) to influence our election? Facts, not speculations.

The Russians were not even on the radar until right up at the election and that was a fake hit piece against Trump in favor of the Dems.

So how much influence could they really have had to sway public voting?

edit on 7 30 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

MSM is hoping that Republicans will stop investigating Lynch-Clinton-Comey-Rice, etc.., if they back off of the Russian Collusion witch-hunt.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
what sounds more possible......

1. the russians influenced millions of voters b/c NOW their propaganda is stronger than americas...b/c before they were weak which was being pushed before for years and years... but some how NOW they have mastermind powers
2. hillary was a terrible choice

hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That is libtard logic for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dems are just mad that Assad and Russia overthrew their ISIS funded forces, so they concocted the Russian conspiracy so we can go to war with them because they were bitter that they got beaten to a pulp in Syria.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

On the contrary to the narrative you and others are trying so desperately to sell, we are and have been enemies of Russia. We have thousands of nuclear warheads pointed at each other ... can you, even from the depths of Trumpdelusia, say that creates a situation of trust?

Our Congress just imposed even more stringent sanctions on Russia ... and Mr. Putin has expelled over 700 of our diplomats, but in your mind, everything is honkey-dorey?

Yeah, someone's delusional here: you and the other Trump worshippers.

Prattling on about "the Left" is meaningless and repetitive, and you have zero evidence that anyone wanted to start a war with Russia, anymore than in the last 75 years or so. Who, what, when and where? Your statement is insufficient.

You can point out anything you wish ... your claims are baseless.

More than that, you're another "spew baseless crap and declare victory" poster.

Dime a dozen.

/shrug
edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join