It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like you?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So, person, that is a person saying things. Like you are.

Evidence of medling cant be SPOKEN into existence.

Do you have an answer for the digital evidence ruling out a remote hack?

No?

Then your argument is still void of merit.

You know what is hurting our international relations? Accusing Russia so as to cover for the DNC killing Seth Rich after he leaked the emails, not Russia.

Even wikileaks said as much, long before the Russia lie was invented.

Well, at least you seem to have gotten it through your head that Russia attempted to interfere in our elections.

That's a step back toward reality, anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I have no doubt they meddle in all of our elections. I don't believe they hacked the DNC though.

Yet, there are many in this very thread and others, that continue to deny the basic facts involved here.

There are lots of 'basic facts' that have been stated (some of which have been changed to new basic facts after the original basic facts were shown to be not factual after all), though none of them provide evidence that Russia hacked the DNC, and certainly none that provide any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to influence the election.
edit on 7/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Lol

No.

Show evidence liar.

Evidence like that which proves a remote hack was impossible, as in the only evidence we have....which contradicts yours and the MSM's lies.

Evidence like WIKIleaks saying seth Rich was the Leak.

Evidence that shows how the DNC killed Seth Rich for leaking the emails long before the Russia BS was invented

Invented like the Iraq, 9/11, WMDs BS that was pushed in the same manner. As in, with NO EVIDENCE and the INTERPRETATION of what intelligence services say.

Are you trolling again like you admitted to doing?

edit on 8 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Like you?

LOL ... so it's to be "I know you are but what am I?" now ... amazing.

Yet, my feathers are still unruffled, Trump Russia still under full steam.

Sadly, that doesn't keep the village idiots from posting silly personal nonsense rather than addressing the arguments.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And yet, you say nothing specific.

Russian state actors meddled in the American electoral process in 2016.

Have you now advanced to accepting that fact as well?

There is hope, it seems.

edit on 7-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Like you?

Sadly, that doesn't keep the village idiots from posting silly personal nonsense rather than addressing the arguments.

The "I know you are but what am I?" riposte is a tired, over used, and now obvious tactic, mainly used by the left who point fingers at people for their own shortcomings and wrongdoings.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Can you prove or even explain where you got that from?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

And yet, you say nothing specific.

Russian state actors meddled in the American electoral process in 2016.

Have you now advanced to accepting that fact as well?

There is hope, it seems.

Which processes?
Your generalisation is not useful.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Like you?

The "I know you are but what am I?" riposte is a tired, over used, and now obvious tactic, mainly used by the left who point fingers at people for their own shortcomings and wrongdoings.

Well, I will defer to your experience in posting tired, overused and obvious tactics, "UK" ... as well as the unending spews of disinformation supporting the nonsense like the "left/right" false dichotomy.

As to who suffers most from glaring issues with projection, dishonesty and poor reasoning, that answer is obvious.

Best.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Neither was yours.

I've repeated the evidence for you in this thread and many others. You may read that, or you can continue to chase my posts. Up to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Like you?

Well, I will defer to your experience in posting tired, overused and obvious tactics, "UK" ... as well as the unending spews of disinformation supporting the nonsense like the "left/right" false dichotomy.

As to who suffers most from glaring issues with projection, dishonesty and poor reasoning, that answer is obvious.

Best.

Juts be mindful that when you use that riposte - which is a common with you - it is an obvious playbook tactic that is now well known.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Thanks for providing the picture of what disinfo looks like.

Thank you for aligning with the official lie and giving people pause to accept it.

We all remember how lies like yours brought about the Iraq war for fake WMDs thanks to fake Iraqi involvement in 9/11.

Same people that sold that are selling this.

You give us resolve to resist and push us far enough and we will fight.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
More corroboration for the Tillerson story ...

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Monday that he had told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov that Moscow's meddling in the vote created "serious mistrust" between the two countries.

"Russian meddling in the elections was certainly a serious incident," Tillerson told reporters after meeting Lavrov on Sunday on the sidelines of the ASEAN summit in the Philippine capital, Manila. "We talked about that in the discussion that we had with Mr Lavrov yesterday."

Aljazeera

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Neither was yours.

I've repeated the evidence for you in this thread and many others. You may read that, or you can continue to chase my posts. Up to you.

This thread is about the Trump, Russia narrative - for which you have provided no evidence for that narrative's veracity at all.
edit on 7/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Lol

Wow he SAID THAT!

WOW, I guess lies are impossible. I cant just provide you with links to people saying things.

Darn.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I rarely think it, but ATS needs to ban trolls who blatantly spam and derail threads.

Anyone who admits to trolling needs a posting ban at least.

This is effing retarded.

edit on 8 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Neither was yours.

This thread is about the Trump, Russia narrative - for which you have provided no evidence for that narrative's veracity at all.

This thread is about the alleged "death" of the Trump-Russia scandal. On the contrary, plenty of information has been posted by myself and multiple others that put the lie to the thesis advanced in the OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

More corroboration for the Tillerson story ...

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Monday that he had told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov that Moscow's meddling in the vote created "serious mistrust" between the two countries.

"Russian meddling in the elections was certainly a serious incident," Tillerson told reporters after meeting Lavrov on Sunday on the sidelines of the ASEAN summit in the Philippine capital, Manila. "We talked about that in the discussion that we had with Mr Lavrov yesterday."

Aljazeera

Are you conflating "Russian meddling" with the Trump-Russia narrative because you have no evidence to support the Trump-Russia narrative?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Neither was yours.

This thread is about the alleged "death" of the Trump-Russia scandal. On the contrary, plenty of information has been posted by myself and multiple others that put the lie to the thesis advanced in the OP.

The narrative is dying because the news cycle on Trump colluding with Russia to influence the election has all but stopped, from a daily cycle of multiple news stories to almost nothing.

You still seem fixated on the word 'Russia' instead of the actual premise of the thread.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join