It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Trump connections to the Russian Mafia?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thank you for those two sources - they explain exactly why you are the way you are.
It's the same as talking with an Alex Jones fanatic...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: UKTruth

And then to add to the Russians we find out

Nice find, so whilst liberals still search for anything they can find, without any luck, the actual financial links to Russia with the left continue to surface.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Thank you for those two sources - they explain exactly why you are the way you are.

Ah ... but it's not about me, is it? Remember, play the ball.

You don't like Youtube videos suddenly? Wow, you always have such praise for "citizen journalists."

Or do you only like ones that laud Trump and help so many live in a universe of alternate facts?

(Or do you only like puff pieces from Republican lobbyists ... like the one you linked the other day that "PROVED" that the Washingon Post was giving up on the Trump-Russia Scandal?

Was it the very next day WaPo broke the story about Trump dictating the fabricated story of Donnie Jrs' meeting with the Russians?)

Yeah...
edit on 4-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump connections to the Russian Mafia?

WHATTT!!!!! A youtube vid!

If i recall, a wise man once said:

Stunning rebuttal.

Absurdity and a Youtube vid.

Stay Classy, Sgt.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Look, anyone on here knows I defend Trump to to the end. Only because I disliked him less, as I hated Hillary more. I still wouldn't vote for her, but knowing what I have seen over the last couple of weeks, I wouldn't vote for Trump again either. I can't defend him anymore, as I think some of his other supporters are slowly following suit, as indicated by his approval rating fall below 40% and dropping. The circus surrounding him with the constant firings and lying and bizarre midnight Tweets is distracting from effective governing on what he campaigned on i.e. the healthcare issue. The game is almost over. His days are numbered. He'll be indicted or resign by this time next year, if not sooner. I'm officially off the Trump bandwagon. That being said, I still wouldn't vote for a Dem nor have any faith in the left-slanted media.. Hopefully a legitimate Third Party candidate rises from the ashes.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Interesting that you only point that out with those vids that prove that Trump is and has been a criminal, eh?

Nah, no bias there.

Besides, why fight it? If a meaningful post is to post a Youtoob vid with zero commentary and less provenance ... let's do it.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

We've had our differences, but let me say directly, honestly, with no snark or bile ...

... I'm sorry Mr. Trump wasn't what you thought he was.

We desperately need leaders of integrity that aren't bought and paid for by the layers of corporate interests in this country.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

We've had our differences, but let me say directly, honestly, with no snark or bile ...

... I'm sorry Mr. Trump wasn't what you thought he was.

We desperately need leaders of integrity that aren't bought and paid for by the layers of corporate interests in this country.

..............those leaders won't be found in any of the two major parties. I thought (hoped) Trump would have been different. As a talking head said on Fox, no less, is the government can't be run as a business, as those disillusioned voters for Trump had thought (hoped). Trump is in way over his head.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Interesting that you only point that out with those vids that prove that Trump is and has been a criminal, eh?

Nah, no bias there.

Besides, why fight it? If a meaningful post is to post a Youtoob vid with zero commentary and less provenance ... let's do it.

I post youtube video and you discredit it because its a youtube video and mock me.

You post youtube video and I mock you with your OWN comment about mocking me for using a youtube video.

You say it's okay for you but not me and that makes me the bias one.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Ah ... but it's not about me, is it? Remember, play the ball.

You don't like Youtube videos suddenly? Wow, you always have such praise for "citizen journalists."

Or do you only like ones that laud Trump and help so many live in a universe of alternate facts?

(Or do you only like puff pieces from Republican lobbyists ... like the one you linked the other day that "PROVED" that the Washingon Post was giving up on the Trump-Russia Scandal?

Was it the very next day WaPo broke the story about Trump dictating the fabricated story of Donnie Jrs' meeting with the Russians?)

Yeah...

Citizen journalists are all well and good, but when you reference the Young Turks doing an opinion piece for an assessment of Trump, you lose credibility. Like I said it would be like a Trump supporter posting a video of Alex Jones giving his opinions to 'prove' how wonderful Trump was.

There are certain extremes you just can't use - and you seem to have lowered the bar in your arguments - shame.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I lose "credibility?" Ah, the standard claim from trolls and disinfo guys and others.

A) No one here speaks for "we" (the membership or the public) or really, anyone but themselves and

B) Why would I be concerned about "credibility" with the average Trump supporter (or more often, obvious paid trolls and disinfo agents; in my opinion, most of them are either horribly, horribly confused or certifiably insane or they're promoting an agenda for pay.)

"UK", why don't you stick to arguing against the claims rather than the source as you so often advise, eh? That's about the only good advice you hand out.

Frankly, as you regularly post "opinion pieces" as fact, as you did with the WaPo article from the Republican lobbyist and operative recently in this very thread ...

... I'm not sure your "advice" has a lot of standing in this regard.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, if I'd said any of that, you might have a point.

Let me try again.

Youtube videos, by and large, are opinion pieces at best.

There are some who pretend that any opinion, any viewpoint, any farcical claims can be "substantiated" by a Youtoob video.

Trump supporters and disinfo agents do it all the time and expect it to be taken seriously, yet, when something that is just as opinion based, or just as outlandish on the anti-Trump side is posted, many here lose their minds and try to discredit Youtoob videos.

Opinion based videos that are pro-Trump are posted ... *nods and head wags*

Opinion based videos that are anti-Trump are posted ... "How could you post such garbage? You are discredited!"

Massive hypocrisy at work among some, not necessarily you personally - my posts illustrated that.

See the point now?
edit on 5-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

There are strong leaders in the younger politicians, but the system keeps them on a short leash, it discourages them.

Or maybe I'm overly optimistic?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The top US diplomat told his Russian counterpart that Moscow's alleged meddling in the 2016 US election has seriously damaged the relationship between the two countries.

Speaking at the ASEAN Regional Forum in the Philippines Monday, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said he told Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov that "meddling in the elections is certainly a serious incident."

CNN

For those Trumpoholics still denying Russian meddling in our elections ... someone needs to tell Secretary of State Tillerson.

LOL.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

So, person, that is a person saying things. Like you are.

Evidence of medling cant be SPOKEN into existence.

Do you have an answer for the digital evidence ruling out a remote hack?

No?

Then your argument is still void of merit.

You know what is hurting our international relations? Accusing Russia so as to cover for the DNC killing Seth Rich after he leaked the emails, not Russia.

Even wikileaks said as much, long before the Russia lie was invented.

edit on 8 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You admitted to trolling in this thread. Do you need a quote?

Let me speak to your manager. This is absurd.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I have no doubt they meddle in all of our elections. I don't believe they hacked the DNC though.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I have no doubt they meddle in all of our elections. I don't believe they hacked the DNC though.

Yet, there are many in this very thread and others, that continue to deny the basic facts involved here.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The top US diplomat told his Russian counterpart that Moscow's alleged meddling in the 2016 US election has seriously damaged the relationship between the two countries.

Speaking at the ASEAN Regional Forum in the Philippines Monday, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said he told Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov that "meddling in the elections is certainly a serious incident."

CNN

For those Trumpoholics still denying Russian meddling in our elections ... someone needs to tell Secretary of State Tillerson.

LOL.

The relationship has certainly been damaged by the alleged meddling.
Not sure what that has to do with the Trump/Russia narrative, though.

Are you just seizing on any of the dwindling stories that mention the word Russia?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join