It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trying to convince a member of this cult that their Messiah is flawed is like trying to convince a vegan to eat bacon.

Yep. The same syndrome befell all the Hillary supporters leading up to the election and now there's great hand-wringing and teeth-knashing on their part.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh, I know Angel.

He said it during the campaign ... he could murder someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and his supporters would still be cheering.

It's moved beyond preposterous to absurd to psychotic.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

... and there's the hand-off to Hillary.

Very limited playbook.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

... and that's only what has been a) admitted by the person involved, b) broadcast on national media in their own words, c) shown as a matter of public record.

The material that remains classified demonstrates even more collusion.

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

That's a fact. You can't cry and whine and make it go away. Is it "criminal" (i.e. will it be charged?)

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, this is a milestone in the history of America that any true patriot should be sobbing over.

Those of you defending Trump desperately should just accept that you're okay with that, as long as "your side" wins.

It's shameful, vile and disgusting statement ... but at least it'd be an honest one ... unlike the asinine ear-plugging that's in evidence here..

Wow - you are in the land of make believe.
You used to at least have some arguments, but recently its just some wild statements that come across as you trying to convince yourself.
I like to see it - it shows the arguments from the left are dying.

...........and wait when Trump gets re-elected in 2020. The left will really go into vapor lock.

Yeah, we'll just ignore that his approval rating is the lowest EVER for a President at this point in his term.

"At this point" - It's July 29, 2017. There's 3 1/2 plus years to go, sunshine.

and its only going to get worse.....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Trying to convince a member of this cult that their Messiah is flawed is like trying to convince a vegan to eat bacon.

Yep. The same syndrome befell all the Hillary supporters leading up to the election and now there's great hand-wringing and teeth-knashing on their part.

Yup its funny though how you all get blinded by politics and those of us who are apolitical are just peeking in through a crack in the door having a good laugh about it all.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

... and that's only what has been a) admitted by the person involved, b) broadcast on national media in their own words, c) shown as a matter of public record.

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

That's a fact. You can't cry and whine and make it go away. Is it "criminal" (i.e. will it be charged?)

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, this is a milestone in the history of America that any true patriot should be sobbing over.

Those of you defending Trump desperately should just accept that you're okay with that, as long as "your side" wins.

It's shameful, vile and disgusting statement ... but at least it'd be an honest one ... unlike the asinine ear-plugging that's in evidence here..

You used to at least have some arguments, but recently its just some wild statements that come across as you trying to convince yourself.

...........and wait when Trump gets re-elected in 2020. The left will really go into vapor lock.

Yeah, we'll just ignore that his approval rating is the lowest EVER for a President at this point in his term.

Funny, the same was said before the November elections. His poll numbers were only to get worse. Keep on under estimating him.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

Funny, the same was said before the November elections. His poll numbers were only to get worse. Keep on under estimating him.

But over his last 100 days they have consistently gotten worse, only time they peaked slightly was after bombing Syria.

Remember his is not on the campaign trail anymore.

I think you guys are starting to overestimate him.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It's not.

Don't worry.

The Special Council is on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Its drawing actionable attention to the fact that standing federal officers participated in election tampering, election fraud, voter suppression and intimidation, inciting a riot, illicit campaign funding, hatch violations, and so on.

There is a political assassination of a whistle blower DNC staffer and others by foreign paid operatives on command of DC players.

A pakistani IT firm that may have severly compromised capital computer networks, leaked highly classified information directly to our enemies, and stolen millions. After they were caught and barred, the DNC kept paying them millions MORE.

But wait theres more!

including Barack Obama, the DNC paid a Russian intelligence contractor to meddle with a US presidential candidate. A firm that was in violation of the foreign agents registration act.

This set up /entrapment meeting was carried out by a never trumper with an expired Visa, the Russian laywer who days later met with Obama, and is what got Obama the excuse to wire tap Trumps people. This is not even questioned anymore. It happened and is verified now even though some lied to us at first about it.

They now see that instead of blaming someone else for what they do, maybe shutting the hell up would serve them better.

The media is also aware that they may be guilty of sedition.

Everyone is starting to google the definition of Treason and looking to legal aids for clarification.

Yeah, its getting to be that time.

People will testify and come clean, or people will start to drop like Clinton body bags.

Its not a brave new world. Its the same old age old saying, what goes around comes around.

When people dont go to jail they leave you no real choice as to what to do with them.

EDIT TO ADD:
Hey, bumbly foos. Tell me how I am in the cult of Trump. That what I base my views on is not facts.

Look up at this post and tell me. Tell me how I am wrong.

If you cant, be honest at least.

And some ask why people leave. Why stay if there are nothing but liars and idiots who ruin what we are all about?

This is all dishonest BS. Who wants that sort of company?

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Dude, there is no point in trying to convince them at this point.

Its not so much trump supporters anymore so much as it is cult-Trump.

Meh. Compared to the country as a whole, it's just a handful. They have a majority on ATS (S.O. doesn't even weigh in, anymore, and he used to LOVE this site.) But nothing really important in the big picture.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

yeah I do wonder what has happened to S.O?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sceptic overlord? not seen him in an age.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
THIS sums it up very well:

While the press has been promoting a ridiculous and ass backwards Russian collusion story, it has been sitting on a far bigger story: The likelihood that the Congressional Democrats financed and enabled the largest espionage ring in U.S. history.

This story has been percolating on the internet for weeks with no mainstream media coverage.

It got a tiny, misleading smattering of coverage this week when the FBI arrested Imran Awan, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s internet employee, for trying to flee the country after transferring almost $300,000 dollars to Pakistan.

Ignatz sums up the media U Turn:

1. The wsj, nyt and wapo now all agree what wasn't a crime didn't occur.

2. Because they all know what was a series of crimes by the Dems, did occur, so now it's time to move on to more important things... like not seeing Dems in handcuffs.”

The most detailed coverage of how the Awan brothers were hired, overpaid, and had access to all the Democrat’s communications and how Schultz protected Imran and kept him on her payroll even after the Capitol Police denied him and his three brothers further access to the Democrats’ computers was on the Daily Caller:

Should the press decide it’s past time to sit around promoting GPS Fusion smears and do some work?

1. Who coordinated the hiring of the Awan brothers by dozens of Democratic Congressman?

2. Why were they so grossly overcompensated (millions of dollars) for no work?

3. Were they kicking back money to the Democrats, doing “dirty” work for them, or blackmailing them?

4. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep the Capitol Police from searching her laptop they had confiscated from Imran Awan?

5. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep him on her payroll after the Capitol Police further barred him and his brothers from accessing Congressional computers?

6. Why did the Iraqi fugitive and Hezb'allah supporter Dr. Ali-al Attar “lend” them $100,000?

7. Who is paying Chris Gowan, a Clinton insider, to represent Imran Awan?

8. Why did the Awan brothers continue to have security clearances when they had declared several bankruptcies and were engaged in financial misdealing?

9. Why were the Awans broke when they were making so much money and living so modestly?

10. Why did eight members of the House Permanent Select committee on Intelligence issue a letter demanding the Awans be granted access to Top Secret information?

11.Were the Awans working for Pakistani intelligence and the Moslem Brotherhood?

12. To whom were the Awans sending data to on an offsite server?

Buckle your seatbelts. Draining the swamp is going to create a lot of waves.

archive.is...-1127.0-1271.76
www.americanthinker.com...
edit on 30-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This desperate cling on to the Russian narrative is... Well, desperate. None of you care about the integrity of democracy or even the best interests of the country. It's all about your hatred for Trump and nothing more. You've all been led to believe that the US election is somehow sacred and what Trump did is unprecedented, lol! I get it though, Trump bad! Russia bad!

There is no honor among thieves, but you already knew that. But please do continue on pretending you're some kind of a patriot and you're upset at something.

The confirmation bias and back patting is strong is this one. P a t h e t I c !

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The exact thing can be said to those who deny the possibility of The Trump team colluding with the Russians.
Tell me would you prefer a thougher investigation or would you want it shut down despite the chance dodgy stuff has gone on.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow one day. And it's Sunday.

I do admire your optimism though.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In other words - in defensive mode.

It's no coincidence that the DNC have changed their message too. They've been seeing the classified information in the investigations, which we have not, yet the noise level on collusion is almost at zero. That should tell people something, unless they are so invested in the story, they'd look a bit silly now climbing down off the massive stack of assumptions and innuendo they got drawn in by.

Some have found some solace in new stories trying to get Trump on things in his business that happened years ago, but that just reveals that Russia was never really their focus, just a "get trump at all costs on anything" mentality - obviously because the election did not go their way.

edit on 30/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

See no evil speak no evil hear no evil. 🙈🙊🙉

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah that's why there was an overwhelming number of senators voted for increased sanctions against them.
Because they think we're engaged ..LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

FFS, do you not see the mountain and the mole hill?

We need evidence of collusion, not just the fact that there are investigations.

Its been months and there is now more evidence stacking up that every bit of collusion and illegalities came from the DNC and big leage DC players.

No. We will not have faith. No taking peoples word on it.

There is no mention of the other side of the coin.

Have you considered for a second that MAYBE we may be right?

I can answer that question for me regarding your stance.

Its laughable and a lie to say you have considered ours.

You havent spoken to any evidence not hyper focussed on Trump.

Yeah, we noticed.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join