It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thats a loaded question. Partisan and naive

Do you believe in the 2 party sham?

Another segue attempt.

I'll answer this one though. As it happens, no ... the only politics in this country is based on power over others.

Now, quid pro quo, if you supposedly don't "believe in the 2 party sham" why are you consistently referring to "left, liberals, Dems" etc.?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

what Slogans?

Liberal, Neoliberal, Republican, Necon - all the same, especially politicians. and they are all using "Muh Russia Hysteria" to their advantage

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You never answered me.

Were the Salem witch trials valid like these investigations are according to you?

Because there were many, they called "experts" and had the authority to do so.

No answer means no.

link   
a reply to: tadaman

Why would I contest off-topic nonsense?

I did admit to trolling a few of you in some cases after reasonable debate failed; it's The Mud Pit.

Can you admit your continual (and ham-handed) trolling attempts? Or do you possess that much self-awareness?

Or integrity?

edit on 2-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

You never answered me.

Were the Salem witch trials valid like these investigations are according to you?

Because there were many, they called "experts" and had the authority to do so.

No answer means no.

Guess what ... I'm not going to answer your nonsensical attempts to muddy the water.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So you cant because you are trolling

Ok

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I have offered valid points, obliged to your requests for supporting evidence and gotten back to you in every instance.

None of which you did.

Because like you admitted, you are only trolling.

There was no Russia hack. Seth was the one to physically copy the info, as the digital evidence shows, and that is why he was killed.

These investigations are a smoke screen for that corruption and murder.

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So you cant because you are trolling

Ok

No, I'm not because your questions aren't worth responding to.

Why don't you explain to us how you aren't caught up in the two-party system?

Or provide evidence for any of your ridiculous claims?

It's a rhetorical question ... you can't because you're desperately posting any random garbage that flows into your mind.

You have no facts, you have nothing more than an ability to parrot others and repeat the same things over and over.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have offered valid points, obliged to your requests for supporting evidence and gotten back to you in every instance.

None of which you did.

Because like you admitted, you are only trolling.

Here's the thing ... YOU think your points are valid.

No one else does. (Well, maybe a few of your fellow Trump cultists, but I don't really count them.)

You continually post the same responses to every poster; who's trolling now?

By the way, any proof the DNC killed Seth Rich?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your opinion of worthy questions is irrelevant.

You were caught lying by me in the first 3 responses to me, you admitted that there is no evidence beyond conjecture and have admitted to being here to troll our members.

So you cant answer my questions because you are not being honest and never intended to make things clear.

You are spewing political spam and propaganda.

Seth Rich was killed by the DNC

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I do.

You can prove them wrong, if you can

Or not because they are correct.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Mr. Trump admitted that there was Russian interference in our elections ... is he also in on the "plot"?

Really, you guys are getting beyond pathetic with the rank denials of reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I do.

You can prove them wrong, if you can

Or not because they are correct.

Can you prove a negative?

Can you prove that the collusion that so many Trump campaign members have ADMITTED to didn't happen?

Go ahead. Prove it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No he did not.

He admitted that JR took a 15 minute MEETING.

It is not illegal to MEET PEOPLE.

There is no source to this claim. You are lying AGAIN.

If there is, post it. Simple.

Troll

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You can show me how I am wrong if I am.

Or not because you are.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Why did you admit to trolling?

Everything you say might as well come with a disclaimer that it may not be true and only serves your amusement.

Did you short circuit again forevermyB ?

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Muh Russia Hysteria" is nothing but Liberal political manipulation and Liberal Nationalism is playing into their hands

Yet, four committees in Congress controlled by conservative Republicans are carrying on these investigations.

No, it's has nothing to do with "liberal vs. conservative" ... that's patently obvious.

The fact that the Republican leadership hasn't squelched these efforts is quite telling in terms of whether there's anything "there."

Tick tock, Trumpets.

Why are the republicans doing this? I'll tell you why.

Their base elected someone into their party that is outside of the main stream political system. A complete outsider that has his own agenda, which isn't their own. HOW THE HECK DID THIS GUY ACTUALLY GET ELECTED, WE HAVE OUR OWN AGENDA!!!! GET HIM OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!!

They want him out almost as much as the liberals do. Hence why they are trying to block him at every turn. They can't understand how this happened, and BTW, they all LOVE the swamp. It's nice, and warm, and cozy in there. It's taken them DECADES to build. How dare anyone think they can change it!!!

Tom Clancy wrote a novel (Executive Decisions) that detailed a complete outsider (Jack Ryan) getting into the White House as a "Kelley Girl" President that didn't follow the regular Washington Agenda, it's actually a great book, and he is most likely pretty amused that what he wrote is actually taking place.

In one section, he details the swamp (he didn't call it that) attending their usual cocktail parties, and how they are trying to figure out how to keep their power.

That is happening right before our eyes. The swamp isn't elected. They are not appointed. Once they were hired, and as they have built up their little empires, they felt a growing sense that they are invincible. Untouchable.

And then this ya-who shows up and tells them their days are numbered.

OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!??? OH YEAH??!!! WELL HOW ABOUT WE TRY TO TAKE YOUR A$$ DOWN!!!

These "investigations" are never going to stop until they think they have found something, ANYTHING, to take him out. Pence, they think they can live with. He's one of us. So, the battle now is, can Trump get to the bad characters that are behind this first, or will they find a way to take him out of the office first.

John McCain is absolutely LIVID that he didn't get the nod to be the candidate. He's LIVID that Trump is trying to drain the swamp where they feel comfortable. He's like a child now throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get a Popsicle.

Already have my popcorn in hand. To quote Mr. Spock, fascinating.

Fred

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No he did not.

He admitted that JR took a 15 minute MEETING.

It is not illegal to MEET PEOPLE.

There is no source to this claim. You are lying AGAIN.

If there is, post it. Simple.

Troll

Wow, you are completely uninformed as well as totally ignorant of the facts.

June 23, 2017: Trump in a Tweet (official policy)

Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing about it. WHY?
8:43 PM - Jun 23, 2017

You're wrong about so much ... Donald Jr. ADMITTED that he was offered information damaging to Hillary Clinton by Russian agents ... you can keep denying that, but you're only showing how far out of touch with reality you really are.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

So your evidence is a Tom Clancy novel?

Okay.

The assertion I was responding to was that the whole "Russia Trump Scandal" is a "liberal" plot somehow.

Are you trying to claim that all Republicans are also liberals because not all of them like The Donald?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So is that an official response from Obama or Trump.

Also, how is that an admission of guilt to collusion?

Wow

So getting back to my question you are scared to answer.

Why did you admit to trolling and why did you lie so many times in this thread?

Is this all for your amusement alone?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join