It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: tadaman

Evidence of collusion provided.

Over and over and over.

You know what hasn't been provided?

Anything to back up anything you've claI Med.

Is there any evidence of a crime committed by the President or any of his staff?

Both his Former Chief National Security Advisor and Chief Campaign Advisor were undeclared paid agents of a foreign government at the time they were advising him.

It is a violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FASA)...and is the most common charge against convicted spies in the United States.

They have both this year "retro-actively" registered as Foreign Agents for the time they worked for Trump in a bid to avoid Federal Charges.

In reality, it is commonly a step that the Federal government requires of "co-operating witnesses"..to retro-actively abide by the laws they broke as part of a deal...which seems very likely since neither have been charged, despite supeonaes and interviews..Flynn lied during his first FBI interview (about the number and content of his conversation with Kislyak) ..which brings another set of charges..he also lied about Being paid by Russia on DOD security forms..more charges..etc.

The only logical reason Flynn isn't being tried right now is that he is singing.

edit on 1-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

More evidence of the story dying.
The Center for American Progress is now the source

Fairly soon it with be you and Maxine Waters in a field shouting "Russia"!
Wonderful.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, you guys keep telling yourselves that.

More information is coming out, literally hourly.

I'm not invested in anything "UK" ... that's what happens when you only state facts in these posts.

Now, if I'm wrong about money-laundering bringing Mr. Trump down ultimately ... well, guess what, we all have opinions and sometimes those opinions are wrong.

Unless one is a Trump cultist of course; then, opinions are solid gold (as long as they properly praise Trump.)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

More evidence of the story dying.
The Center for American Progress is now the source

Fairly soon it with be you and Maxine Waters in a field shouting "Russia"!
Wonderful.

Everything is more evidence to you of the story dying ... yet, more reports by the hour keep coming in from all across the national and international media.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes, none of which proves or alludes to collusion by Trump.

Much points to the DNC, so much so they had to abruptly end a house session when the subject went to DNC corruption.

edit on 8 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Your "progressive think tank" source is progressive

They gave their opinion and made predictions.

So, conjecture. Cool.

Like I said.

Your source for your WaPo conspiracy theory is considered a far-left outlet.

Next?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes, that is a progressive think tank and nothing more, more importantly, *Alledged.

Secondly,

"Ex-Obama aide joins CAP"
Robin Bravender, E&E News reporter
Published: Monday, April 3, 2017
A former top Interior Department aide has joined the Center for American Progress.

Of course there isn't any bias, lmfao. Another BS report that won't anywhere, however I do expect it to be posted and the left will eat it up like honey. Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yet, is the information invalid?

I found a source you would agree with.

Do you want a right leaning one?

I guess you found the information correct. Cool.

There you go.

Now back up what you said about absolute proof of collusion.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes, none of which proves or alludes to collusion by Trump.

Much to the DNC, so much so they had to abruptly end a house session when the subject went to DNC corruption.

How about evidence on Seth Rich? You have proof, but you can't link it?

How about that declassified info regarding the Democratic Convention in 68 ... anything on that?

So far, you've quoted one far-left conspiracy mag ... and then tried to dance around your MASSIVE failure here.

So since you can't provide a link ... at least tell us a story ... how exactly did the DNC kill Seth Rich ... you know, the guy that Fox News colluded with the White House to create a fake story about?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yes, that is a progressive think tank and nothing more, more importantly, *Alledged.

Secondly,

"Ex-Obama aide joins CAP"
Robin Bravender, E&E News reporter
Published: Monday, April 3, 2017
A former top Interior Department aide has joined the Center for American Progress.

Of course there isn't any bias, lmfao. Another BS report that won't anywhere, however I do expect it to be posted and the left will eat it up like honey. Nice try though.

They must be longing for the heady days of the fake dossier and the blanket coverage of Russia.
I feel a bit sorry for them in a way... but only for a second.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm not far-left TaaDaa.

You've made another mistake.

No, you've just made all these claims and you can't prove even one of them.

Whereas I have proven Trump and Co. collusion over and over and over (as have others.)

I don't know how to try to help you anymore; you really are just repeating the same thing over and over.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Did you see this story...

My count was definetly 2, possibly 5 sources in the Steele Dossier turned up dead in Europe after Trump was elected.

But this marked a turn where FSB chose to whack someone in the USA..

He was about to talk to the FBI about Russia's fake news campaign and RT News + Elections.

Vladimir Putin’s former media czar was murdered in Washington, DC, on the eve of a planned meeting with the US Justice Department, according to two FBI agents whose assertions cast new doubts on the US government’s official explanation of his death.

Mikhail Lesin’s battered body was discovered in his Dupont Circle hotel room on the morning of Nov. 5, 2015, with blunt-force injuries to the head, neck, and torso.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Facts are facts.

Only Trump cultists are so caught up in sill little political titles and the good old Right/Left false dichotomy.

The only bias on display in your post is yours.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I saw some of those suggestions.

However, I think if these Trump acolytes have to see much more about the ongoing Trump Russia scandal they may implode.

At least two of them are just repeating the same post over and over.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Did you see this story...

My count was definetly 2, possibly 5 sources in the Steele Dossier turned up dead in Europe after Trump was elected.

But this marked a turn where FSB chose to whack someone in the USA..

He was about to talk to the FBI about Russia's fake news campaign and RT News + Elections.

Vladimir Putin’s former media czar was murdered in Washington, DC, on the eve of a planned meeting with the US Justice Department, according to two FBI agents whose assertions cast new doubts on the US government’s official explanation of his death.

Mikhail Lesin’s battered body was discovered in his Dupont Circle hotel room on the morning of Nov. 5, 2015, with blunt-force injuries to the head, neck, and torso.

www.buzzfeed.com...

So killing Lesin "marked a turn" in methods after Trump was elected? Interesting.
He was found dead in 2015.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You keep thinking someone on here has access to the classified files on this case and can just go through that to provide you the evidence. No one does.
It's not looking good from here because of the constant lies but even that could just be that he's defensive and insecure but certain he's done nothing wrong. And it sure could turn out to be the case. Nothing's impossible.
But you keep insisting that it's dying and that is a fairy tale you're telling yourself.
Even when it's not forefront in the news like it is today it's still being investigated at several different levels.
This you can be certain of...your man is under federal criminal investigation.
And that is not dying even if we don't hear a peep.
edit on 812017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No more

Your turn

Provide evidence of collusion if you can.

If you cant its because there is none.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you admit you have seen no evidence?

Ok.

So you have based this off conjecture.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What are those facts?

There are none posted by you here.

Quote them if not

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
The Russia story is as big now as it ever was. It gets bigger by the day.

Christ, some people live in a magic bubble of nonsense.

I don't know what the investigation will reveal, if anything. But the information already in the public domain doesn't look good for Trump.

I mean, this is clear. Seriously. What are people in here smoking?

Even Democrats have stopped talking about it - what was once a daily flood of Democrats on TV pushing the narrative is now a trickle from the odd wing nut.
We're now down to the die hards trying to find some wrong in the President advising his son on a press statement.
All the while not a shred of evidence of any crime.
No wonder people are now steering clear and leaving it to the crazies (or should I say emotionally invested that are about to have a lot of egg on their faces)

What a fantasy land you live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join