It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Seemed to really die out when the download/transfer speed issue was brought up...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Read my lips. Just because Mueller is not spilling his guts all over the news everyday doesn't mean it has "died out".
It hasn't. Think of it as the quiet before the storm.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Read my lips. Just because Mueller is not spilling his guts all over the news everyday doesn't mean it has "died out".

Cries of desperation: "Investigation of Trump-Russia Collusion is dying! Yes, it's dying! Actually, it never existed! There's no here here!!!"

Meanwhile, in the real world ...

Schiff rankles Republicans talking Russia probe on TV - Politico, July 29, 2017 (Yesterday)

Russia probe could reveal Trump's closest-held secrets - USA Today, July 27, 2017 (Three days ago)

Allegedly Trump has been Laundering Russian Mob Money for Decades - Fox Weekly, July 27, 2017 (Three days ago)

... and hundreds of others ... but of course, in the Bizzarro world of Trump sycophants ... there's nothing happening.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When you have to rely on a story about Adam Schiff as your #1 article, times must be pretty desperate for the Russia propaganda pushers.

I like the #3 on your list too - that site gets about 400 visitors per day

Looks like a serious flagging of the narrative...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

... and that's only what has been a) admitted by the person involved, b) broadcast on national media in their own words, c) shown as a matter of public record.

The material that remains classified demonstrates even more collusion.

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

That's a fact. You can't cry and whine and make it go away. Is it "criminal" (i.e. will it be charged?)

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, this is a milestone in the history of America that any true patriot should be sobbing over.

Those of you defending Trump desperately should just accept that you're okay with that, as long as "your side" wins.

It's shameful, vile and disgusting statement ... but at least it'd be an honest one ... unlike the asinine ear-plugging that's in evidence here..

Ok. With all the examples you list, which the left has been hammering home for eight months now, there's been no solid results for a conviction. The left keep throwing different sh!t against the wall, hoping something will ultimately stick. Much to the left's chagrin, the current DWS IT scandal will prove to be much more damaging than any imagined Russia collusion incident.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Cries of desperation: "Investigation of Trump-Russia Collusion is dying! Yes, it's dying! Actually, it never existed! There's no here here!!!"

Meanwhile, in the real world ...

Schiff rankles Republicans talking Russia probe on TV - Politico, July 29, 2017 (Yesterday)

Russia probe could reveal Trump's closest-held secrets - USA Today, July 27, 2017 (Three days ago)

Allegedly Trump has been Laundering Russian Mob Money for Decades - Fox Weekly, July 27, 2017 (Three days ago)

... and hundreds of others ... but of course, in the Bizzarro world of Trump sycophants ... there's nothing happening.

You're the one who's coming off as being desperate, son.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Dfairlite

But it is really, has always been, and always will be, about Russia.

I mean the gas pipeline they are building to Europe.

That does seem to be the case.

IMO, the public psyche is being prepared for military conflict with Russia. Can it be confined to conventional weapons?

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

... and that's only what has been a) admitted by the person involved, b) broadcast on national media in their own words, c) shown as a matter of public record.

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

That's a fact. You can't cry and whine and make it go away. Is it "criminal" (i.e. will it be charged?)

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, this is a milestone in the history of America that any true patriot should be sobbing over.

Those of you defending Trump desperately should just accept that you're okay with that, as long as "your side" wins.

It's shameful, vile and disgusting statement ... but at least it'd be an honest one ... unlike the asinine ear-plugging that's in evidence here..

Wow - you are in the land of make believe.
You used to at least have some arguments, but recently its just some wild statements that come across as you trying to convince yourself.
I like to see it - it shows the arguments from the left are dying.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

You used to at least have some arguments, but recently its just some wild statements that come across as you trying to convince yourself.

...........and wait when Trump gets re-elected in 2020. The left will really go into vapor lock.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
LOL ... and one of the heads of reality denial chimes in.

Nothing's dying, not the investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia, not the public's disgust with it, or anything else.

The only one's living in delusion are the one's who listen to the nonsense of professional disinfo agents.

The net is tightening and the Trumpets are getting desperate.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

...........and wait when Trump gets re-elected in 2020. The left will really go into vapor lock.

Yeah, we'll just ignore that his approval rating is the lowest EVER for a President at this point in his term.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Reeks of desperate wishful thinking tbh OP. It is far from over.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Dude, there is no point in trying to convince them at this point.

Its not so much trump supporters anymore so much as it is cult-Trump.

Trying to convince a member of this cult that their Messiah is flawed is like trying to convince a vegan to eat bacon.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

Yeah, we'll just ignore that his approval rating is the lowest EVER for a President at this point in his term.

You that that is bad, take a look at how his appointments compare.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

"At this point" - It's July 29, 2017. There's 3 1/2 plus years to go, sunshine.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know, but I get tired of typing "Trump acolytes" ...

Besides most of them probably read "Trump accolades" anyway ... it's symptomatic of the delusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

"At this point" - It's July 29, 2017. There's 3 1/2 plus years to go, sunshine.

Well, Skippy ... do you think it's going to get better from here?

Is Trump going to have a brain transplant or something?

Get real.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Whether a narrative is dying or not is irrelevant.

The investigations are real. The interactions people surrounding Trump had with the Russians are real.

Time to stop denying reality and accept the fact that the Russia "thing" is real.

At this point it's safe to say the Pro-Trump folks have gone full derp. Go ahead and deflect to the Left all you want. It's obvious you guys are a few fries short of a happy meal.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yep. Notice too, the man himself rarely mentions it anymore since he got all his high-dollar lawyers. I imagine they told him to shut up about it, or they would quit.

Knowing President Loco, he would probably tweet "Yeah, so I asked the Russians for help. So what?"

(Of course he did that on national television, but ya know, he was only kidding, I guess.)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The There that is There:

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Don Trump Jr.

and of course,

Donald J Trump himself.

You that that is bad, take a look at how his appointments compare.

Siwwy Other Side ... Trump's just draining the swamp that he, er, put in place in January.

Yeah, that's it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join