It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you have evidence of collusion?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Do you have evidence of collusion?

You havent provided anything. Why ask when its been posted already and you spammed the thread with personal attacks, since as you admitted, you were trolling.

edit on 8 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Faith?

Why not? Your blind belief in Trump seems to be intact.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Extra space

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You havent provided the evidence. So you have faith he is guilty. Ultimately you are void of merit in your ramblings.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You havent provided the evidence. So you have faith he is guilty. Ultimately you are void of merit in your ramblings.

What? You've never heard of an educated guess?

You're a member of a website that deals in nothing but guesses. Educated and not so educated.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thats called conjecture.

an educated guess uses actual verifiable evidence to seek to prove something to the best of ones ability.

You have just said things that arent founded in reality.

There is no evidence to make a best guess.

I can guess that the DNC probably killed Seth Rich since he was leaking information pertaining to DNC corruption.

edit on 8 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

I'm sure they've found plenty. The mere fact that Mueller brought in prosecutors that specialize in financial crimes should not be overlooked.
They bring in prosecutors when they intend to prosecute.

Isn't it curious that for as long as they investigated Hillary over years and years and issues and issues that they never brought in any prosecutors?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So you have faith they have found evidence? But you havent actually seen any?

Thats retarded.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Your biggest mistake is thinking that they would reveal anything before they have completed their investigation.
They won't.
But you can bet if they hadn't found anything they would have shut this down by now.
So I think it's safe to assume in this case that they DO have evidence and they are continuing this criminal investigation because it's leading them somewhere.
They are not on a scavenger hunt.
Be logical.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So you are basing everything you are saying off blind faith.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So you are basing everything you are saying off blind faith.

that is all the anti trumpers have
no actual evidence

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Notice the pattern?

A poster makes a clear statement of fact, usually (on this topic at least) well-established common knowledge, and the Trump troll asks for more evidence.

You provide more evidence, and the Trump troll claims it's fake news.

Then another Trump troll posts agreement with the first troll, so they have reinforcement of the absurdities they post.

Then rinse and repeat. Standard trolling.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Notice the pattern?

A poster makes a clear statement of fact, usually (on this topic at least) well-established common knowledge, and the Trump troll asks for more evidence.

You provide more evidence, and the Trump troll claims it's fake news.

Then another Trump troll posts agreement with the first troll, so they have reinforcement of the absurdities they post.

Then rinse and repeat. Standard trolling.

Statements of fact are not evidence of a crime.
Statement of fact : Trump Jr met with representatives of the Russian govt to see if they had any dirt on Hillary.
Evidence of a crime : None.

This is why the collusion narrative is dying, no evidence of any wrong doing by the President has come to light in over a year.

edit on 1/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you see a pattern that they arent addressing the fact that this is based on conjecture alone?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Do you see a pattern that they arent addressing the fact that this is based on conjecture alone?

For propagandists conjecture = evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Perhaps you'll quote my statement that a crime has been committed?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I didn't say you claimed a crime has been committed. I said that statement of fact are not evidence of a crime.

We already know there is no evidence of any crime being committed that we've seen.
Hence the collusion narrative is dying.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Again, to continually state the obvious ... nothing has "died down" in media coverage of the Trump-Russia collusion scandal.

Trump's dictation of Trump Jrs. false and misleading statements regarding his emails about meeting with Russian agents during the campaign are on every major news outlet's front page (except for official Trump press agency Fox News Channel, of course.)

Washington Post

President Trump is now directly implicated in trying to cover up the Russia scandal - Opinion piece, WaPo

CNN

The 5 key questions on Trump's role in his son's statement on the Russia meeting

And of course, Trump cultists will chime in with cries of "fake news" but it's being acknowledged by Republicans in Congress.

The Hill

So again ... the "Trump Russia" scandal isn't even close to dying, going away, etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I didn't say you claimed a crime has been committed. I said that statement of fact are not evidence of a crime.

We already know there is no evidence of any crime being committed that we've seen.
Hence the collusion narrative is dying.

I believe someone was talking about "blind faith" above?

That's all you have in regard to your belief that no crimes have been committed.

I'm glad to see you realize that I haven't made any statements about proof of criminal activity (yet). Your gross implications suggested otherwise.

It does seem like the issues are getting closer and closer to Mr. Trump himself though, don't they?

Trump Sr. provided the lies about the "adoption of Russian children" narrative ... and that's a pretty clear indication of a cover-up ... that is ... to most folks who aren't Trump cultists and professional disinfo agents.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

In case you haven’t been following, the meeting occurred because Trump Jr. was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton that was presented to him as coming from the Russian government. He summoned Kushner and Manafort, forwarding them the email in which that offer was made. They joined him at the meeting, which was attended by a lawyer with close ties to the Kremlin, a former Russian intelligence officer and a gentleman who was once the subject of a congressional inquiry into an enormous Russian money-laundering operation.

According to Trump Jr. and Kushner’s version of events, the damaging information didn’t materialize, and the Russians were more interested in discussing the potential repeal of the Magnitsky Act, which sanctioned certain Russian individuals accused of corruption and human rights abuses. So the line from the Trump team is essentially that they were trying to collude with the Russian government to help their campaign, but the attempt was unsuccessful.

WaPo (Ibid)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join