It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

False, the download speed for the file transfer shows a physical connection via USB or external hard drive.

The digital evidence shows the "Russian" hack never happened. It was all smoke for the murder of Seth Rich

Seth leaked. And when he was killed by the DNC, his life insurance kicked in.

edit on 7 31 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Do you have a link that discredits that Goldstone worked for fusion GPS? Fusion GPS lost their contract with the GOP donor when it was clear trump would win the nomination. At that point the DNC enlisted them.

Trumps calling Amin is not evidence that I'm incorrect. Both the lawyer and goldstone were on fusion's payroll they could have easily used Amin as an unwitting point of contact. Tell me, why would Amin go to goldstone instead of directly to Jr?

Fusion GPS has fingerprints on the guy who set up the meeting and finger prints on the lawyer who was supposed to deliver "the goods." That's a pretty odd coincidence don't you think?

The dems did take the pissgate dossier, but couldn't verify anything of value in it. They didn't stop paying steele until after the election of trump. Steele gave it to the FBI, then McCain got it and submitted to the FBI as well. Steele also briefed the media on it but they also failed to verify anything of value in it.

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Patients. We're only just beginning. This investigation could take a year or more.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Another gem from the queen.
Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Lol, you didn't even read the OP if you don't know my sources. WaPo was one of my sources.

But anyway, good for them. One story on the main page.

CNN still has zero.

NYT still has none about the Russia collusion BS.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama met with the Russian lawyer days after the meeting with Trump Jr. Time will also prove this was the reason Obama used to get the government's resources to study and then leak all information learned on Trump so as to influence an election.

Thats a Hatch violation.

No federal employee can help a political campaign, and they definately cant use taxpayer resources to help any one candidate.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC for leaking.

This is all cover and smoke to that simple truth of chronological order and common sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You know what that is. It's the "they've been searching and haven't found anything" story.
They think because the guys doing the actual investigation aren't giving press conferences that they don't have anything. They think because there hasn't been a big move by the investigators that they don't have anything.
It is a silly assumption.
They really should think that the quieter it is from Muellers team the worse it looks for team trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Again, you confuse your beliefs with the facts.

Actually I posted only facts. Your opinion is that you don't like them, but that doesn't change their being facts.

This is what an opinion looks like:

Manafort... has registered as a Foreign Agent retroactively to avoid as much criminality as he can.

Yes he retroactively registered, because FARA wasn't really enforced before now.
So did fusion GPS. Are they too just trying to avoid criminality?

Sessions, please link to your proof.

Page didn't admit to working with hackers. I think you're referring to stone who admitted to talking to hackers (guccifer 2.0), long after the DNC emails were hacked and leaked.

Flynn: Yes, flynn lied to the VP and was fired for it. He met with "russians" when he should have been meeting with "russians".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You know what that is. It's the "they've been searching and haven't found anything" story.
They think because the guys doing the actual investigation aren't giving press conferences that they don't have anything. They think because there hasn't been a big move by the investigators that they don't have anything.
It is a silly assumption.
They really should think that the quieter it is from Muellers team the worse it looks for team trump.

Are these guys really that dumb?

I didn't think so at the outset of this; but as it's gone on, I tend to agree with you.

Oh well, they'll get a nice surprise in a few months then, eh?

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Seth Rich is dead. Sleeping. Because the DNC killed him and is using the Russia hack, collusion, and all other imagined Russia boogey man nonsense as a smoke screen for this.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Its been 8 months and not a single shred of evidence has been produced to validate the Russian Collusion claim.

The DNC definitely used the Fusion GPS people who have known Russian intelligence ties.

Want to investigate them too? I am down for that. Where do we start? Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It would be great if you told us what the evidence was.

IS there none?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Could it be that you have forgotten what your point was?

That the DNC killed Seth Rich?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Could it be that you have forgotten what your point was?

That the DNC killed Seth Rich?

I don't suppose you can post where I made that point, can you?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Can you just provide the evidence of collusion?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join