It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Gryphon66

Still bumbling - got it

So how long until we can call these collusion investigators bumbling idiots? They've had a boatload of time to put their "evidence" into a coherent package and start filing charges. If I were you guys I'd be screaming for more competent investigators!

How do you know what has been found, again?

Are you assuming?

Well if they haven't found anything yet I'd think they were pretty incompetent. Either that or there is nothing to find...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Still bumbling - got it

So how long until we can call these collusion investigators bumbling idiots? They've had a boatload of time to put their "evidence" into a coherent package and start filing charges. If I were you guys I'd be screaming for more competent investigators!

How do you know what has been found, again?

Are you assuming?

Well if they haven't found anything yet I'd think they were pretty incompetent. Either that or there is nothing to find...

Perhaps you should keep your day job then?

You seem to fundamentally misunderstand the process. Again, what makes you think nothing has been found?

Sheer blind belief in the Church of Trump?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If they haven't found anything yet, they won't. If decent evidence really existed, the temptation for an insider to leak it would have been too much, it would have already been leaked.

They will now move on, this horse isn't just dead, it's burned and the ashes were scattered.

Fred.
edit on 31-7-2017 by fredrodgers1960 because: R

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
If they haven't found anything yet, they won't. If decent evidence really existed, the temptation for an insider to leak it would have been too much, it would have already been leaked.

They will now move on, this horse isn't just dead, it's burned and the ashes were scattered.

Fred.

Yeah, not buying it. This has been the official BS line since the investigations started ... we had one, then two then five.

Besides, Mueller isn't messing around.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I own my own business so yes my day job is secure, thanks for your concern . You may be correct that I fundamentally misunderstand how things are done in Washington. Personally, I expect expediency and results from my employees otherwise they are replaced. It has nothing to do with "blind belief" and everything to do with keeping the doors open. No results and I can't justify the expense. Must be different when your spending other people's (taxpayers) money.

Again, if there was one solid and irrefutable piece of evidence, my fundamentally impaired mind would think someone would present it. That's why I believe the rabid nonstop coverage of this topic has cooled. The MSM and the Dems are going to quietly walk it back and let it fade only to replace it with a new outrage and scandal. Anything to keep the focus off of them for as long as possible.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

Pre-Special Counsel Leaks: FBI and IC applying public pressure to have the investigation move forward with a Special Counsel.

Post-Special Counsel Leaks: Risk compromising ongoing investigations by Special Counsel.

Special Counsel quickly assembles cases against people like Manafort and Flynn. Financial Fraud, Conspiracy, Lying in Security Clearances, depositions, Interviews, Undeclared Foreign Agents etc.

Step one is not going public shouting we are charging them!
Step one is to sit them in a chair and apply pressure looking further up the food chain.
Step two is keeping anything they tell you strictly secret as to not spook those further up the food chain.
Then you sit them in a chair and get those people up the chain on record lying to Federal Agents and Obstructing Justice..then repeat, apply pressure...fear of prosecution..to continue to expand the web.

The whole ball of wax is not revealed until they have finished chasing every thread as far as it will go.

It was 2 years from start to finish with Nixon.

Mueller is a few months into this.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You may be correct that I fundamentally misunderstand how things are done in Washington.

He was talking about Federal Investigations.

Again, if there was one solid and irrefutable piece of evidence, my fundamentally impaired mind would think someone would present it.

Federal Investigators do not cash out the first piece of irrefutable evidence they get and call it a day.

They invest it moving up and sideways. I am near certain Manafort or Flynn, possibly both, have been talking to the Feds. What was shown pre-special counsel was sufficient for charges that carried jail time. Hell, Manafort has something like 30 Million laundered through bogus home loans (loans more than homes worth) on properties that he bought with cash he can't account for. Flynn lied to the FBI and on Security Clearances about contacts with Russians..and having been paid by the Russians for his Russia Appearances..

Mueller is working his way up the chain.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Sir, you flat out lied, avoided every post with verifiable information and just called everyone names for asking for any evidence.

That is the limit of your scope, so why pretend you would have responded in kind with verifiable facts?

You only deal in conjecture, which is all that is left to the Russia narrative.

Conjecture, not ANY evidence we can add to or detract from.

edit on 7 31 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So you can not buy anything. It doesnt take faith either.

Its EASILY verified. What is the evidence?

But you have to ignore the question because you are here to propagandize. Not discuss things in a fair and balanced way for the purpose of knowing the truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You might want to be careful throwing around the 'proof' and 'desperate' words, considering the topic

Given your track-record, I hope you don't mind if I ignore your oft-proven bad advice.

Ignoring something, by replying to it... okie doke!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Sir, you flat out lied, avoided every post with verifiable information and just called everyone names for asking for any evidence.

That is the limit of your scope, so why pretend you would have responded in kind with verifiable facts?

You only deal in conjecture, which is all that is left to the Russia narrative.

Conjecture, not ANY evidence we can add to or detract from.

/yawn

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You might want to be careful throwing around the 'proof' and 'desperate' words, considering the topic

Given your track-record, I hope you don't mind if I ignore your oft-proven bad advice.

Ignoring something, by replying to it... okie doke!

/yawn again

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Dfairlite

This set up /entrapment meeting was carried out by a never trumper with an expired Visa, the Russian laywer who days later met with Obama, and is what got Obama the excuse to wire tap Trumps people. This is not even questioned anymore. It happened and is verified now even though some lied to us at first about it.

You are aware the above is false on virtually every front?

The Russian Lawyer is not a "Never Trumper"..she posted pics of a never-trump rally, but the Russian text accompanying those pics was deriding the protestors.

You seem to be a victim of fake news?

Also..
The meeting was arranged by long time trump family friends..Amin Agarolov and his father Aras Agarolov.
The same men who worked with Trump to set up Miss USA Moscow..
Interesting side note.

Amin, the one who set up the meeting...Had trump star in a music video of his in 2013 at the Moscow Ritz Carelton..there is a scene in the video in the "Presidential Suite"...Trump was at the precise place and time and room that the Dossier claimed he was when the golden Shower incident allegedly happened.

Amin Agalarov and Trump 2013..at the Ritz in Moscow

Did Obama recruit the Agalarov family to get close to Trump in 2013 so that he could one day in the future use them to arrange a meeting with Russians when Trump would be running for President?

Curious how you arrange your thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Michael Flynn: Chief National Security Advisor
Jeff Sessions: Attorney General and Campaign Advisor
Jared Kushner: Son-In-Law, Campaign Advisor and White House Advisor
Carter Page: Foreign Policy Advisor
Roger Stone: Campaign Advisor
Paul Manafort: Campaign Chief
Donald Trump Jr.: Son and Campaign Advisor

ALL..

Had meetings, conversations and exchanges with various Agents of Russia..

ALL..

failed to disclose or outright lied about those meetings..In Testimony, Security Clearance forms, Government Disclosures and Interviews etc.

TWO of those people have since officially filed paperwork to retro-actively declare themselves AGENTS OF A FORIEGN POWER to try and stave off prosecution.

ONE was forced to recuse themselves and twice amend congressional testimony to avoid perjury.

ONE was forced to resign altogether from the Whitehouse.

And THAT is just the 30k foot view of the forest fire.

On the ground there is no answer for where Manaforts money has magically appeared from.

Conflicting explanations of Kushner's meeting with a Russian Bank President, whose partner was arrested and jailed last year on Espionage Charges. The Bank President and Kushner gave completely different accounts of the meeting.

Flynn is very likely a cooperating witness at this stage of the game.

Grand Jury's don't issue subpoenas on hyperbole.

It has been a circus of lies...and very poorly thought out lies..so far.

I suspect we are another 6 months away from Mueller laying out indictments and conclusions.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

IIRC fusion GPS used goldstone to set up the meeting. Fusion GPS was under the employ of the DNC.

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

No, she requested the meeting. Check the email chain that Trump jr already released in an act of transparency.

You are wrong.

Second, it was requested under false pretenses.

Third, she was quite literally employed as an opposition politics expert by a firm that sold that service and was operating in violation of the foreign agent's registration act.

Also, she was seen days later with Obama and the US ambassador to Russia. This meeting was the excuse Obama used to wire tap the Trumps and then leak all secret findings that were really just personal and not illegal. Like a dick.

The DNC already admitted to employing them, and thus admitted to violating the Hatch act, since these are people that work for a foreign intelligence apparatus as contractors like they do for us. Entirely illegal for a domestic election. British retired spooks too.

5th, she tried to set up the otherwise transparent Trump family up. They only sullied the DNC.

The DNC killed Seth Rich

The hack was a direct data download, a leak...not a RUSSIAN remote hack. The digital evidence does not support what you THINK you know and only repeated to a point of nausea.

There is only conjecture to collusion between Trump and Russia.

There is evidence of DNC collusion with active and retired FOREIGN counter intelligence entities.

Voter intimidation, suppression, and assault.

Inciting a riot in Chicago.

Impersonating Bernie supporters /Trump crashers.

Leaking debate questions

And more. Point is F them for all this.

They are wrong for everything I mentioned.

Trump nor anyone ever has to prove that they are innocent. Those who make allegations must prove guilt.

Not you nor anyone else has proven any guilt or even offered evidence to establish such a claim.

Fake you, not fake news.

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join