It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, given the abysmal way this BS thread is going for you guys, it can't hurt to toss in a bit of WWIII fearmongering.

The 'fear mongering' is intentional. The more afraid people are the more they support the "Defense" department.

Door swings both ways.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yeah, whatever.

Hey, did you get a chance to read that great editorial posted from Republican lobbyist Ed Rogers?

A couple of Trump cultists thought it was the answer to their prayers, hehehe.

It's so sad when the echoes from the Echo Chamber get so loud even the professionals can't tell the difference, huh?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yeah, whatever.

Hey, did you get a chance to read that great editorial posted from Republican lobbyist Ed Rogers?

A couple of Trump cultists thought it was the answer to their prayers, hehehe.

It's so sad when the echoes from the Echo Chamber get so loud even the professionals can't tell the difference, huh?

Wow that WaPo article about the collusion case falling apart has really got to you...I thought it might.

edit on 31/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So now all you've got is repetition? The whole "Wow, you is TRIGGERED!" crap???

Weak sauce.

You posted a blatant propaganda piece from a Republican operative bud.

You can't bluff your way out of that. You could, however, just own up to it and move on.

edit on 31-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As long as they appear divisive in the public eye.

searching for a link...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

As long as they appear divisive in the public eye.

searching for a link...

A link to the WaPo article from Republican lobbyist Ed Rogers?

It's up above.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
More from the Kushner hearing...

When the campaign received an official note of congratulations from Russian President Vladimir Putin the day after the election, Kushner had to send Dimitri Simes of the Center for the National Interest an email asking for the name of the Russian ambassador so that he could reach out and confirm the message’s authenticity.

Lol, Kushner didn't even know who the Russian ambassador was just after the election - some collusion going on there . Very covert.

No wonder the collusion narrative is crumbling.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
More from the Kushner hearing...

When the campaign received an official note of congratulations from Russian President Vladimir Putin the day after the election, Kushner had to send Dimitri Simes of the Center for the National Interest an email asking for the name of the Russian ambassador so that he could reach out and confirm the message’s authenticity.

Lol, Kushner didn't even know who the Russian ambassador was just after the election - some collusion going on there . Very covert.

No wonder the collusion narrative is crumbling.

According to Trump cultists and, let's not forget, Republican lobbyist Ed Rogers ... sure it's "crumbling."

It probably never even existed, four Congressional investigations and a Justice Department Special Counsel are all just leftist fake news.

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The There that is There:

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

So the rigging was being done by the only guy who was claiming rigging in the first place? Genius!!! So I guess for this week anyway Trump is a Criminal Mastermind. When will we be going back to Bumbling Idiot? That's always more fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The There that is There:

A man who became the American President colluded with an foreign enemy to influence the Presidential Election that got him into office.

So the rigging was being done by the only guy who was claiming rigging in the first place? Genius!!! So I guess for this week anyway Trump is a Criminal Mastermind. When will we be going back to Bumbling Idiot? That's always more fun.

You'll not find any statement of mine refers to Trump as a "Criminal Mastermind" ... but, of course, don't let that stop you from hanging up your strawman.

Most criminals are bumbling at best; it's the only way they get caught most of the time. That and an overarching ego.

It will be a neck-and-neck race between the two to see what brings him down first.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Still bumbling - got it

So how long until we can call these collusion investigators bumbling idiots? They've had a boatload of time to put their "evidence" into a coherent package and start filing charges. If I were you guys I'd be screaming for more competent investigators!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Still bumbling - got it

So how long until we can call these collusion investigators bumbling idiots? They've had a boatload of time to put their "evidence" into a coherent package and start filing charges. If I were you guys I'd be screaming for more competent investigators!

Just imagine how silly these people will all look when there are no charges against the President. When you keep that in mind, their repetition of rumour, innuendo and propaganda makes more sense. Like I said, now the narrative is collapsing, they'll soon be in hiding.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Trump-Russia narrative is dying because it is backfiring on the Democrats. I think the Awan IT guys and their connections have opened a huge can of worms and the finger that was pointing at Trump now has three pointing back at the DNC.

Maybe Mueller is discovering things (and leaking them) that the Dems and their MSM mouthpieces would rather not talk about.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The Trump-Russia narrative is dying because it is backfiring on the Democrats. I think the Awan IT guys and their connections have opened a huge can of worms and the finger that was pointing at Trump now has three pointing back at the DNC.

Maybe Mueller is discovering things (and leaking them) that the Dems and their MSM mouthpieces would rather not talk about.

Or maybe it is just a "coincidence" that there are so few russia stories on the front page of cnn, or msnbc recently?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Still bumbling - got it

How do you know what has been found, again?

Are you assuming?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
How remininscent this all is of last summer. Hillary was going to be indicted any day. Several of you had sources in law enforcement and even the FBI that confirmed this to be true ...

... until it wasn't.

I've shown several times in this thread that the developments are being reported as they come out. You've all conveniently forgotten that summer recess is coming up for the Congress ... gosh, do you think that has something to do with them letting the releases die down?

Mueller is a professional; you're not going to hear anything from him until he's ready to report what he's found.

But, sure, go ahead ... keep repeating the buzz from the Echo Chamber ... nothing to see here ... LOL.

That's already bit several wingnuts on the ass today alone ... they lost track of their own story and claimed that an opinion piece proved something about the Washington Post and the MSM at large. Oh well, it's not the first time that the Trumpets have blown prematurely.

Egg on the face today, a history of being wrong ... I guess the rest of us will wait and see what happens, eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh, yes! I remember last summer well. Yes, many thought Hillary would be indicted any day.

But, now we know what Loretta Lynch was---or I should say, WAS NOT---doing. The investigation was ongoing but it was to be considered "just a matter". Yeah. Lynch was real serious about justice being done, and it looks like the FBI director, like a good little lap dog, just caved to her lack of motivation.

Lynch and Comey are gone. Now there is a real chance the American People can get justice.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Oh, yes! I remember last summer well. Yes, many thought Hillary would be indicted any day.

But, now we know what Loretta Lynch was---or I should say, WAS NOT---doing. The investigation was ongoing but it was to be considered "just a matter". Yeah. Lynch was real serious about justice being done, and it looks like the FBI director, like a good little lap dog, just caved to her lack of motivation.

Lynch and Comey are gone. Now there is a real chance the American People can get justice.

You know ONLY what you and the other right-wingers have fantasized about Lynch. You get one phrase and blow it out of proportion as usual. You were all for Comey until he didn't do what you wanted, and then you turned against him. He stood up to the Bully in Chief and you folks can't talk enough trash now.

It's sad but typical.

The American people can get justice? Perhaps someday, but not from the incompetent Trump administration which has repeatedly demonstrated nothing more than the typical bluster and failures that Donnie has shown us his whole career.

Five investigations are on-going, and at least one of those is serious.

You guys can keep dreaming that the "Trump Russia" thing is just going away.

Like I said, we'll see what September brings ...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

As long as Mueller's investigation isn't dying, (and it is certainly NOT dying), we're all good.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I went to the front page of all the main stream media sites and the Trump-Russia narrative seems to be dying. I'll chronicle the findings here:

No doubt there are less leaks than before concerning Russia and the Trump Campaign.

That is what everybody expected with the Appointment of Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.

The appointment dampened internal leaks as Justice and Intelligence Community insiders felt relief that a highly qualified investigator, respected by both sides of the aisle was on the case and would eventually issue objective conclusions.

* Measuring the veracity of potential collusion based on number of headlines and leaks is plainly an unreliable method.

June 17th, 1972...Nixon's "Plumbers" arrested breaking into Dem HQ.
June 20th, 1972..."Deep Throat" leaks to Woodward about potential WH connection...leaks and reporting and congressional hearings rollout.

A year later..
May 19th, 1973...Archibald Cox appointed Special Prosecutor to investigate.
Resignations, firings etc.

Oct 20th, 1973..."Saturday Night Massacre"...Nixon fires AG, associate AG and Special Prosecutor via Bork.

More hearings, new Special Prosecutor, Indictments..perjury, conspiracy etc.

July 27th 1974..Congress moves to Impeach Nixon.

August 9th 1974...Nixon resigns.

26 months from first "Deep Throat" leak and news reporting to Resignation.

15 months from first Special Prosecutor being appointed.

Trump is only 6 months into his Russia Scandal and 3 months into Mueller's appointment as Special Prosecutor.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join