It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I think you should all wait and see. No one knows what the investigations will find and all this shouting from either side is pointless.
But to say there is no investigation or there is no reason to investigate is wrong.
Investigate both sides.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

edit on 31/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The Washington Post have even released an article today headlines "The quest to prove collusion is crumbling".

www.washingtonpost.com...

Looks like they are abandoning ship... I wonder who will make up the band on the deck of the Titanic - not WaPo... they jumped for the first available lifeboat ahead of the women and children.

I'd advise anti-Trumpers who have spent over a year pretending that there was collusion and pushing MSM propaganda to get the cloth ready to wipe the egg of from their faces.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They can use the egg cloth as a bib for all the crow they are going to eat.

Looking like retards over this whole thing because they whole heartedly drank the koolaid and spit it in our collective faces.

Where was our inspiration to have grace?

Liars for a dollar. They were wrong, and I cant wait for them to play defense over REAL evidence of illegalities.

Its going to be a long MF 8 years for them.

What goes around comes around.

EDIT TO ADD:
Looks like the OP was onto something.

edit on 7 31 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The investigation will last more than 10 years. By then Trump be out of office.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They can use the egg cloth as a bib for all the crow they are going to eat.

Looking like retards over this whole thing because they whole heartedly drank the koolaid and spit it in our collective faces.

Where was our inspiration to have grace?

Liars for a dollar. They were wrong, and I cant wait for them to play defense over REAL evidence of illegalities.

Its going to be a long MF 8 years for them.

What goes around comes around.

EDIT TO ADD:
Looks like the OP was onto something.

They'll go into hiding... it will be a private humiliation in that respect. I hope you realise that there will be no apologies from the media or those that parroted and pushed the narrative.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You're still failing to understand that criminal charges, if they come, won't be for "collusion" or even for "conspiracy."

But please, keep crowing about how much you know. It's very amusing to see how far you can puff yourself up.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Wow, an opinion piece by conservative Ed Rogers that the Post published is your evidence? LOL.

Pretty easy to see why you posted a third hand Youtube video rather than the source ... but that's the basement level standard for integrity that so many of you follow now.

Here's a link to the OPINION PIECE in the Post

Here's the bio page for ED ROGERS

From that page ...

I have been involved in Republican politics since I was a kid in Hoover, Ala., in the 1970s. I have worked with and for some of the great Republican leaders of our time, including, from 1987 to 1991, White House Chief of Staff John Sununu and President H. W. Bush's campaign manager, Lee Atwater. After that, I could have opened a business called Difficult Personalities, Inc. If you were a challenging personality and needed a young, worried-looking yes-man to follow you around, I was your guy.

and further

I had a long run on cable news, doing what I called half-cocked, formerly informed commentary. But you know what they say about TV, the camera adds 30 pounds and makes your hair look white. So now I am writing five days a week for The Post alongside Carter Eskew!

So you think that an OPINION PIECE from a self-defined Republican, half-cocked, formally informed yes-man proves something???

LOL, you guys are getting desperate.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You might want to be careful throwing around the 'proof' and 'desperate' words, considering the topic

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

LOL, you must be panicking.
The source is also linked

Even WaPo are abandoning the nonsense. Keep playing that violin fella.. must be a crushing blow for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Every thread about Russia and Trump on ATS....

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL, you must be panicking.
The source is also linked

Even WaPo are abandoning the nonsense. Keep playing that violin fella.. must be a crushing blow for you.

It's an OPINION piece from a conservative writer. Will you at least admit that or have you lost all semblance of honor?

The only ones panicking are the Trump lovers and those who work to keep them full of disinfo.

Which one are you?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You might want to be careful throwing around the 'proof' and 'desperate' words, considering the topic

Given your track-record, I hope you don't mind if I ignore your oft-proven bad advice.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL ... oh, but in their delusional imaginations, this unpleasant flap is all over.

Did you notice them jump on the editorial by Ed Rogers? LOL

They just can't learn the lesson that if something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

They got caught up in their own Echo Chamber ... this is just too good for words.

Here's their "hero" ...

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991. Follow @EdRogersDC

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL ... oh, but in their delusional imaginations, this unpleasant flap is all over.

Did you notice them jump on the editorial by Ed Rogers? LOL

They just can't learn the lesson that if something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

They got caught up in their own Echo Chamber ... this is just too good for words.

Here's their "hero" ...

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991. Follow @EdRogersDC

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Dfairlite

But it is really, has always been, and always will be, about Russia.

I mean the gas pipeline they are building to Europe.

That does seem to be the case.

IMO, the public psyche is being prepared for military conflict with Russia. Can it be confined to conventional weapons?

Only time will tell.

The west wants russia to be so fearful of imminent US attack that they will capitulate without actually defending themselves militarily. That the razors edge, played by stupid people dancing along the brink .

The illusion of superiority, the Juggernaut, bandwagon, mob mentality in the halls of power think they are invincible.

Thats what empires always think, proven over and again. Its how devastating wars always break out.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Resorting to stealth edits and graphics???

Yeah, you should have had a second cup of tea before posting, eh?

Who would have ever guess that lobbyist Ed Rogers would put out the "Trump Russia" is dying narrative, eh?

Let's ignore the fact that the Congress is on summer break (no meetings of the Committees), that the big story the last week has been yet another MASSIVE failure in repealing the ACA ... one face-plant after another for the Republican Congress and the bumbling Trump Administration ... you hitch your wagon to a Republican publicist.

I actually feel bad for you "UK" ... you've usually got a little bit more on the ball than this.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, given the abysmal way this BS thread is going for you guys, it can't hurt to toss in a bit of WWIII fearmongering.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

There was no stealth edit fella - as evidenced by this thread you are just emptying your head of conspiracy theories and innuendo and missing what is front of your face. You've fallen a long way... I did warn you to stop watching fake news. Now look what you've become. Very sad decline.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There was no stealth edit fella - as evidenced by this thread you are just emptying your head of conspiracy theories and innuendo and missing what is front of your face. You've fallen a long way... I did warn you to stop watching fake news. Now looks what you've become.

Sure, sure ... anything to obfuscate the fact that you posted a propaganda piece from a Republican lobbyist.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join