It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

who do you think killed him?
[/quote

If I had to guess I would say Hillary did with her bare hands, while screaming maniacally .

There is a lot that is wrong, many holes in these stories and I doubt we will ever get to the truth of them.
edit on 30-7-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think they hired MS13 gang members they had on deck handled by DC mafia consensus thugs. Could have even been a foreign handler under contract.

The DNC killed him. Maybe hillary recommended a good assassin. She is well versed in politically motivated hits and should have some good killers on speed dial.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

LMAO you really should have fact checked that before posting.

Conspiracy has one of the highest thresholds for evidence in the entire US code. You need a date the conspiracy started, evidence that there was an agreement to deprive another person of their rights (a confession is the only solid evidence of this), and evidence that overt action was taken by one of the parties in the conspiracy to further the conspiracy.

So do tell, who was deprived of their rights in this case?

No one in the US has been convicted of treason in 65 years, because the threshold is insanely high for that and it can't be narrowed much since its directly written in the constitution. Don't hold your breath.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The entire Trump/Russia narrative is just a cover-up and subterfuge. They want to cover-up the true source of the DNC Leak, and they want to sabotage Trump's Presidency. And damaging one of their biggest international rivals in the process with sanctions, two birds with one fake-news stone.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
NWO got Trump to pressure Russia with more sanctions and get the Ukraine possible war up and running again.Also notice how a lot of the RNC staffers where fired.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Sadly I think you're right.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Another one went right over your head.

Unsurprising.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Aaand we have another spaztic-spammer.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Aaand we have another spaztic-spammer.

Aaaand another great example of nothing from you.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Preceded by such from you to another member where you didnt actually refute what he said.

Like always you have yet to provide any meat to the anorexic bitch of an argument you can't keep straight long enough to not get blasted into space like the cadet you are.

You havent validated a single thing you have said. Only your opinion as the lamest excuse for insisting you are right.

You certainly havent touched upon the many points others or I made as counters to your very moronic assumption that the fact that there are investigations means that there is absolute proof of collusion.

That is absurd and asinine. You do know the difference between conjecture, evidence and proof right?

You are an 8 month long liar. Will be forever unless you start being honest with yourself at least.

edit on 7 31 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Preceded by such from you to another member where you didnt actually refute what he said.

Like always you have yet to provide any meat to the anorexic bitch of an argument you can't keep straight enough to not get blasted into space like the cadet you are.

Because what he said is BS?

That'd be my first guess, that is, if I didn't have my head up my own rear the way you and several others seem to.

Yada yada yada. You seem to be stuck on the denial page of your three page playbook.

I'll break it down for you again ...

The word being used here "collusion" simply means to work together with, usually in a secretive or hidden fashion. You could have looked that up on the net, as you seem to be retain the ability to type somewhat, but you apparently didn't.

Now, there is no doubt ZERO DOUBT that several members of the Trump Campaign, as has been pointed out multiple times here to you, colluded with Russian agents ... the individuals THEMSELVES have admitted it.

Now, since your next paltry move will be to say something like "quote them saying they colluded" I'll go ahead and answer ... no, the real world doesn't function according to your stilted little requirements.

However, Manafort and Flynn have registered as Foreign Agents (in retrospect), Session recused himself from the biggest case of his career, and Don Jr. ADMITTED that he met with the Russians to gain political advantage.

Now, you will repeat, again, that none of that is illegal, and, technically, on the face of it, you may be right.

However, the nature of COLLUSION with a foreign power to affect a US Election is a crime against us all in spirit if not in the letter of the law.

You're able to understand that when you think Democrats did it (and if they did, they should also be punished) but you can't seem to apply that same logic to the Trump clowns.

Perhaps you managed to grasp it this time? I doubt it though.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Tell you what.

Why dont you go ahead and refute what the guy said and take your thumb out of your bum when it comes to me.

I said enough that you havent been able to refute, refuted everything you said and was uncontested,

and caught you lying and shifting the goal posts 3 times so far.

What/

EDIT TO ADD:

a reply to: Dfairlite

Its drawing actionable attention to the fact that standing federal officers participated in election tampering, election fraud, voter suppression and intimidation, inciting a riot, illicit campaign funding, hatch violations, and so on.

There is a political assassination of a whistle blower DNC staffer and others by foreign paid operatives on command of DC players.

A pakistani IT firm that may have severly compromised capital computer networks, leaked highly classified information directly to our enemies, and stolen millions. After they were caught and barred, the DNC kept paying them millions MORE.

But wait theres more!

including Barack Obama, the DNC paid a Russian intelligence contractor to meddle with a US presidential candidate. A firm that was in violation of the foreign agents registration act.

This set up /entrapment meeting was carried out by a never trumper with an expired Visa, the Russian laywer who days later met with Obama, and is what got Obama the excuse to wire tap Trumps people. This is not even questioned anymore. It happened and is verified now even though some lied to us at first about it.

They now see that instead of blaming someone else for what they do, maybe shutting the hell up would serve them better.

The media is also aware that they may be guilty of sedition.

Everyone is starting to google the definition of Treason and looking to legal aids for clarification.

Yeah, its getting to be that time.

People will testify and come clean, or people will start to drop like Clinton body bags.

Its not a brave new world. Its the same old age old saying, what goes around comes around.

When people dont go to jail they leave you no real choice as to what to do with them.

EDIT TO ADD:
Hey, bumbly foos. Tell me how I am in the cult of Trump. That what I base my views on is not facts.

Look up at this post and tell me. Tell me how I am wrong.

If you cant, be honest at least.

And some ask why people leave. Why stay if there are nothing but liars and idiots who ruin what we are all about?

This is all dishonest BS. Who wants that sort of company?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Tell you what.

Why dont you go ahead and refute what the guy said and take your thumb out of your bum when it comes to me.

I said enough that you havent been able to refute, refuted everything you said and was uncontested,

and caught you lying and shifting the goal posts 3 times so far.

What/

Yep, didn't even phase that blunt-headed nonsense. You haven't said anything that needs refuting, you just keep doing your little victory dance.

I'll give you a hint, and then I'm off to bed ... just as collusion isn't a purely legal term, neither is conspiracy.

Dfairlite's (unsubstantiated) claims all revolve around a specific legal definition of conspiracy, while the claims made in the article rightly use conspiracy to mean "an secret agreement to act between parties to harm others."

Now, I know that as long as Trump won, you and your ilk see nothing wrong with whatever he did to win. Trump himself said this about Don Jrs. efforts if you recall ... which is basically an admission that he approved the meeting with the Russians, just like he stated that he "would have" approved Flynn's meetings with the Russians, etc. etc.

You know, another one of those meetings with the Russians that Trump and company have been denying for months?

Yeah.

Sleep tight, Scooter.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Yep, didn't even phase that blunt-headed nonsense. You haven't said anything that needs refuting, you just keep doing your little victory dance.

YES I did, I actually repeated it in many posts about DNC violations and criminality deflecting with these investigations, provided rebuttals to your nonsensical offerings about Trump collusion being based off being under investigation for such alone, thus being asinine and nonsensical like all your blatherings thus far.

You also didnt contest the fact that the DNC is overtly guilty of Collusion with Russian intelligence operatives through Fusion GPS. I mentioned several times how the lawyer was a rally attending, never trump activist and provocateur. hired by the DNC through Fusion, a firm in violation of the foreign agent registration act.

No he admitted to taking a 15 minute meeting that ended as soon as it was established to be REQUESTED under false pretenses by a foreign operative, never trump activist on amn expired visa, who days later was sitting with Barack Obama and the US ambassador to Russia. All paid for by the DNC and admitted by them.

She said: That she had dirt on clinton. What she did: She talked about adoption. False pretenses. Copy? If she had dirt, he could receive it. Thats not illegal. If it was illegal to be had, he would have turned it in. It was a 15 minute meeting. I repeatt that because you sound retarded the way you talk about it. Do you get this last part? And that SHE requested it because she was under contract by the DNC? As a foreign intelligence operative running opposition politics in a domestic election....which is a violation of the Hatch act. YES?

Here I refuted your conjecture about Trump jr "colluding". You have since changed the definition you say you mean, but who cares your an idiot and no one cares how you justify things when you are wrong.

Still waiting for you to harp on AFTER you provide the evidence of collusion Also, I will let slide the fact that you outright denied that you were entirely judging based on the fact that there were investigations.... then went on to say that the single and only evidence offered was the fact that there are investigations. Which makes you a liar. Only this time and only because you are slick. Slimey. Basically you are still trying to argue for a guilty until proven innocent insanity. Thats on you psycho liar.

Here I reminded you that you had already shifted the goal posts once and asked that you not to assume anyone guilty until proven innocent. Thats ass backwards.

No I am making several points about DNC corruption, election fraud, federal high crimes against the state and treason. All of which you have not even touched upon since you have absolutely no viable counter arguments to them. Since they are verified and that is why I say it.

You never did actually contest a thing I said. Typical for a lazy AND talentless hack.

I also read that the hack wasnt a hack. It was a leak. The transfer speeds in the digital evidence show the person who first took the later leaked information used a USB or external hard drive to copy it IN PERSON. Wasnt Russia. "Experts" know this and are stalling for time. This WILL be revealed. It cant be avoided forever. This mess may be why Seth Rich, the DNC staffer was assassinated.

You want to chime in sunshine? No? ok, jerky.

You said there was ZERO DOUBT of collusion. I ask for the evidence that leaves zero doubt. You have not provided it even now. So I hope that you got really worked up and typed that whole block of nonsense text in a frenzy. Also NOW you say there is no evidence of collusion. Check. Thank you. Next.

Here you shifted the goalposts once more and actually admitted there was no collusion and never said anything about it when I called you out on it here. So?

Yous a hoe, You my hoe.

Good night "Forever my bitch"

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

But doesn't that pretty well mean each bombshell isn't actually a bombshell, but a blank?

You know it had to be something, it couldn't have been just that Hillary was not electable. The narrative of the media and Hollywood for like two years had her 100% the winner. The left also can not deal with that Bernie was actually their best bet. Not that he was good, but Hillary had basically zero competitive challenges since it was a know fact she would win.

She lost and so it couldn't have been her... Now we are seeing that there really wasn't much there no matter how hard they try to find that thing that caused her to lose.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

My unsubstantiated claims... LOL. It's not top secret information. You too can search out the requirements that a prosecution has to prove. Here, right from the US 9th circuit courts website:

First, beginning on or about [date], and ending on or about [date], there was an agreement between two or more persons to commit at least one crime as charged in the indictment; [and]

Second, the defendant became a member of the conspiracy knowing of at least one of its objects and intending to help accomplish it[.] [; and]

[Third, one of the members of the conspiracy performed at least one overt act [on or after [date]]for the purpose of carrying out the conspiracy.]

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean I am, Jackass.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Because it was always an "unapproved road" leading to no where. Like always, the people crying the loudest, are the people that need investigated. Russia this, Russian that...blah,blah and blah! H. Clinton sold the Russians uranium. Don't hear much call for "why" about that. People defending her/B.O./and that party. Need "investigated".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
For the guys who throw out snowflake and triggered a lot they sure act triggered and snowflakey.
Reeks of desperation tbh as a none USA person it is funny and entertaining.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Hmm?.. "A none USA person"? Trust me, us USA persons, will give your opinion every credit that's due it.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Because there simply was NO "Trump-Russia" "connection" to begin with.

That's why "it's" dying; it wasn't alive to begin with.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join