It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think this one can be chalked up to an unhealthy obsession. If anything damming existed it would have come out by now.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The OP is about a current phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Sure, semantics

They havent been able to prove or offer up anything, so what hope do you have?

Yet you guys, yes the ones who agree with you including the investigators, keep saying Trump is guilty of collusion.

Yeah? Prove it.

Where is the evidence?

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Trump/Russia narrative died down?.

When?.

Trump clamping down with new sanctions on Russia is a distraction tactic to get people to think there was no involvement in the election between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The investigations are ongoing whether you dim-wits are spoon fed the news of it or not, nothing is proven or dis-proven yet, just lots of wishful thinking both ways...

You people are gullible and have the attention span of gold-fish apparently...
edit on 30-7-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

The sanctions were not Trumps. He didnt make them. LOL

He is just forced to sign since his veto would be over turned.

There is no evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump.

THERE IS ONLY evidence of the DNC being guilty of collusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Sure, semantics

They havent been able to prove or offer up anything, so what hope do you have?

Yet you guys, yes the ones who agree with you inuding the investigators, keep saying Trump is guilty of collusion.

Yeah? Prove it.

Where is the evidence?

Who says he's guilty? I certainly never did. They haven't proven or offered up anything because - say it with me now - *the investigations are not complete*.

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The OP is about a current phenomenon.

Three weeks ago is pretty current in the hiring of attorneys to expand the investigation.

I wouldn't mistake the news media falling back on the Russia investigations at the moment for there being nothing there. The investigations are growing. The media not being as loud about it at the moment is ominous, more than anything.

link   

Maybe you should read the OP. It answers your questions.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

There being nothing there isn't the purpose of the OP. The question the OP asks is why is the media laying off after 24/7 coverage for months?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ok as long as we agree there is as of yet, no evidence of collusion that proves guilt.

All is well.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Ok as long as we agree there is as of yet, no evidence of collusion that proves guilt.

All is well.

Yes, there is certainly plenty of reason for conjecture, but agreed - there is no definitive evidence that the public is aware of that proves Donald Trump is guilty of collusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Cool beans. Thanks for being honest. I take no issue with what you say.

Have a good one.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Guilty of collusion isn't a thing. Guilty of conspiracy, sure. But there is no crime of collusion in politics or campaigns.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You people are gullible and have the attention span of gold-fish apparently...

I know right, I am still amazed you people have the attention span to keep on about this Russia thing. Oh look shiny things....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It was the fake legal analysis by Fox News in June—claiming that “collusion” with a foreign government violated no law—that prompted me to look. Surely Fox knows it fooled only fools. Collusion is the descriptive word the news media has settled on to cover many potential illegal actions by the Trump campaign, which could range from aiding and abetting (18 USC 2) to conspiracy per se (18 USC 371) to conspiring to violate several potentially applicable laws like: 18 USC 1030—fraud and related activity in connection with computers; 18 USC 1343—wire fraud; or 52 USC 30121—contributions and donations by foreign nationals. Also, 18 USC 2381—for, contrary to a widespread belief that there must be a declared war, the Justice Department as recently as 2006 indicted for “aid and comfort” to our enemies, the form of collusion better known as treason. Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes, pejorative and inclusive.

Politico - "What is collusion?"

Four Congressional Committees (House Intelligence, House Judicial, Senate Intelligence, Senate Judicial) are STILL investigating the several crimes referred to collectively as "collusion" as well as a Republican Special Prosecutor appointed by a Republican Attorney General.

No, strictly speaking (and speciously so) there is no "crime of collusion" but by colluding with foreign powers and enemies of the United States, the Trump Campaign (referring, again, collectively to multiple individuals not limited to Manafort, Flynn (who have both registered after the fact as FOREIGN AGENTS) Sessions, DJT Jr. and of course, DJT.

And no one here has said that "collusion is a crime" ... that's just more smoke and mirrors by the Trump faithful.

And there is ZERO DOUBT that these people colluded with the Russians and ZERO DOUBT (for any reasonable person) that Trump knew about it ... given his nature and publicly exhibited commentary.

Now we return you to the shuck-and-jive on the part of the Trumpet Bizzarro Crew.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, you can use google.

What is the evidence of collusion that leaves ZERO DOUBT sparky?

Did that nonsense take very long to write? Probably took longer to type than it took to look up half heartedly.

EDIT TO ADD:
See I know what happened. You were forced to do actual research and fact checking. Im proud of that. Eventually you will start to see the truth your ego wont let you accept now.

You didnt find anything, so you pasted all the scraps of wasted time so you wouldnt feel bad about failing here so miserably after being so cocky and arrogant.

There is no evidence of Trump collusion.

There IS evidence of DNC corruption as I mentioned in almost every post

Which you ignored after lying to us all and for which I called you out on.... Because you cant contest a damned point I made with the phantom evidence that never appears.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What is the evidence of collusion that leaves ZERO DOUBT sparky?

The only evidence available seems to be that whoever designed the voting machines did it with the intent of them being hacked.(at least that is my take on it)

ats thread

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I remember that being an issue in the last 2 elections.

I thought the machines were totally cleared of tampering this time? I remember that was cleared early on.

In fact the only recounts ever done showed MORE votes for Trump.

Thats why the recounts stopped.

EDIT TO ADD:
I also read that the hack wasnt a hack. It was a leak. The transfer speeds in the digital evidence show the person who first took the later leaked information used a USB or external hard drive to copy it IN PERSON. Wasnt Russia. "Experts" know this and are stalling for time. This WILL be revealed. It cant be avoided forever.

This mess may be why Seth Rich, the DNC staffer was assassinated.

I mean FFS, there is a dead whistle blower people....he was revealing DNC illegalities...who do you think killed him?

WHY?

And the greatest political scandal ever to rock our nation next to Kennedy, involving the fullest gamut of broken laws, corruption, murder, theft, espionage, treason and more is being overlooked by "journalists".

Only some prove the profession is not dead.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Evidence that leaves ZERO DOUBT in whose mind? Yours?

There is none.

In the minds of most reasonable people?

Three senior members of the Trump campaign have admitted collusion; Trump Jr. has admitted it ... and yet, for you and your worshipful fellow cult members ... there's "no evidence" of collusion.

You don't know jack. I've stated the same things throughout the thread and substantiated them repeatedly with factual references. You and your pack of baboons were stumbling on what is meant by "collusion" so I thought I'd help you out.

You don't seem to know, or care, what the thread is actually about which is not presenting "proof positive" of Trump collusion, wrongdoing or anything else. But since there's only a few pages in your playbook, when denial doesn't work, you try to shift the goalposts. When that doesn't work you try silly strawman arguments ... and then circle back to denial.

Rinse and repeat.

The thread asks the question "is Trump-Russia" dying? ... and the obvious answer for the obvious reasons given repeatedly is not even close.

You can't seem to comprehend that as several other of your cronies can't either. The density of your so-called minds is stunning.

I haven't lied to you or anyone else, you haven't called me out on anything. You're posting BS and it's really very very sad.

All you and your little forum gang buds have done is stick your fingers into your ears and shriek "NOOOO EVIDENCE!!!!!"

People are laughing at you guys; it's pathetic that you can't understand that.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You said there was ZERO DOUBT of collusion. I ask for the evidence that leaves zero doubt. You have not provided it even now.

So I hope that you got really worked up and typed that whole block of nonsense text in a frenzy.

Also NOW you say there is no evidence of collusion.

Check.

Thank you.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join