It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Russia Narrative is Dying. Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I went to the front page of all the main stream media sites and the Trump-Russia narrative seems to be dying. I'll chronicle the findings here:

First, "the paper of record" (lol) The New York Times - The word Russia shows up twice; one benign article and another with this headline:

The Russians Were Involved. But It Wasn’t About Collusion.

Trump is mentioned 12x on the NYT home page, never with Russia.

Next, the fake news network, CNN. There was one mention of Russia on the home page, but it's a story about Russia upping their game in the world of spying. It's an old story, too, from the 18th. Trump is mentioned 10x on their home page, never with Russia. (To me, this is the most telling. CNN follows strict marching orders from the deep state)

Finally I went to the Amazon Washington Post. They had two mentions of Russia on their home page, neither in the Trump-Russia style, both talking about Russia retaliating against US sanctions. Trump is mentioned 24x on their home page, never with Russia.

While I hope it is due to their finally realizing they have nothing to go on, I suspect it is because of North Korea. The last time the Trump-Russia narrative died down, it was during the Syria Strikes. Being that these are all propaganda rags and the deep state loves war, this makes the most sense to me. After all, if they were going to be convinced by testimony, evidence, and logic, they would have dropped this "story" ages ago.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

But it is really, has always been, and always will be, about Russia.

I mean the gas pipeline they are building to Europe.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep and it seems that the msm push for demonisation of Russia has failed. Very thought provoking circumstances.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Sunday morning...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Very interesting methodology. This type of study is always to be encouraged. S&F.

Check out some of the language studies Kennith Burke did in the first half of the 20th century.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But it is really, has always been, and always will be, about Russia. I mean the gas pipeline they are building to Europe.
Agree ...I can't see the US winning with the sanctions either .If Russia is involved its to isolate the US from all its allies from inside the US by imposing sanctions on themselves ,which to my mind makes sense .

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It isn't dying it's just cooled off until the next scandal related to Russia breaks , peaks and troughs.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But doesn't that pretty well mean each bombshell isn't actually a bombshell, but a blank?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

But doesn't that pretty well mean each bombshell isn't actually a bombshell, but a blank?

No it means they are lying about the real reasons they impose sanctions on Russia. Besides being a violation of international law against free trade, the use of economic bullying to secure a bigger piece of the Gas pie goes against free trade agreements.

We offer a more expensive alternative to the EU, and they aren't buying it.

So we manipulate...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I think it means there's no need to keep going round in circles , while the investigations continue this story will run as information becomes available.
I don't know if there was collusion but I'm pretty sure Russia did attempt to interfere with the election , they wanted a political lightweight in office and through luck or design that's what they got.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

So your theory is that they wanted the guy who wanted to increase the military and drive down the price of oil? And what are the motives for them wanting this?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Ok, so which bombshell has had a lasting effect, did actual damage?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ok, so which bombshell has had a lasting effect, did actual damage?

You'll have to ask Mueller.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It won't die if ya keep bringing it up, any way it's not about Trump and Russia it's about Russia full stop, remember pussy riot remember the green peace activist, western media have been reporting negatively about Russia for years.

Pussy Riot

Three Arctic 30 Britons freed on bail by Russian court

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So why did you answer the question definitively if you don't know?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

I agree. It's a gloablist anti-russia agenda.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Their motives for wanting this are being played out before our eyes , put the captain of a yacht in charge of a supertanker and watch him run it aground.

Your government is hamstrung by a President who can't form a consensus for his policy ideas , while that is the case your country's power and influence is ebbing away and that suits Russia just fine.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

It was trump and Russia all last week. There'll be another story along soon.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

There are still Russia stories brewing. They haven't given up entirely.

Seth Rich Leaked Emails to the RUSSIANS!!

Silly humans

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's hard to keep something going when no evidence of any wrong doing can be presented. If the media have stopped for now you can bet their bosses in the DNC have seen some bad polling numbers and/or the media ratings/insight is showing fatigue.
Notice the Democrat shift to a new message... It's always about money and politics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join