It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Leaked DNC Emails to... Russian Lawyer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

It at least makes some semblance of sense. I still think it's less likely than DNC players killing him, but certainly more likely than a botched robbery.

Also, how do we know he wasn't meeting with his wikileaks or FBI contact and was killed on the way back?

I'd say it's more likely the Russian government involved their friends in the Russian mob to take out Seth and rob him.

The whole DNC murder cabal is an online fantasy. Russian mobsters robbing and killing someone is a Tuesday afternoon for them. I think the news story in the OP is the sanitized MSM version.

There's a problem with that.

If they are murdering the guy, then he would be murdered, not robbed. There is no reason for the officials to believe he was robbed. No one took anything. If you're a Russian operating in the US, you're going to at least make the murder look like a robbery because you don't have the collusion of the officials to cover for you.

Unless, the officials did collude to help cover for him which is what happened.

But the people with direct links to the governmental power structure of DC at that time were the DNC, not anyone in the Trump campaign.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is it possible that someone in the FBI was working for Russia?

Is it possible Seth thought he was meeting an FBI agent to hand over the DNC dirt, and was killed after handing it over getting shot as he walked away? Dead men don't talk.

I seem to recall on the very day Seth was murdered, there was a theft of guns and other equipment "stolen" from an FBI vehicle in D.C.
FBI Weapons stolen

ETA: I wonder if they ever found those stolen FBI guns and if it's possible one was used to kill Seth.

edit on 30-7-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Russian mob doesn't have a presence in or around DC. Now sure it's possible they traveled there for this explicit purpose but we're getting more and more steps away which makes it less and less likely.

Here are the steps that have to happen in both scenario's (feel free to point out anything I miss):
Russians killed him:
Seth rich downloads data
Contacts FBI (cannot be that he contacts wikileaks unless his comms were under surveillance by russia, but why?)
Russian plant in FBI tips off kremlin OR Russia monitors FBI/Rich's comms (how?)
Russian government contacts mob
Mob commissions or sends someone to get info from rich
Seth leaves to meet FBI
Person sent by mob kills Seth, takes only the thumb drive (or only got him after the meeting)
Capitol police calls a guy shot in the back twice with no missing belongings a robbery (why cover for russia?)

DNC killed him:
Seth downloads data (may have been flagged at this point by DNC)
Contacts FBI/wikileaks (Seth's communications are monitored by DNC)
DNC loyalist in FBI tips off DNC OR rich's download was flagged as noted above OR his comms are monitored by DNC.
Seth leaves to meet FBI/wikileaks
DNC operative kills seth taking only the thumb drive (how did it leak then?) OR got to him after his meeting.
Capitol police cover up murder by calling it a robbery to protect the people who run the town (DNC).
I'm not saying it's impossible for your scenario to happen, but that it raises a number of questions which have logical explanations in the DNC theory.

No matter what happened, I really hope that we find out the truth one day. It's pretty obvious seth wasn't killed in a botched robbery but why he was killed could also not be nefarious (though, the police cover-up is odd in this scenario).
edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How do you know he wasn't robbed? If he had say, a thumb drive on him that was taken at the time of his murder but everything else was left, it isn't going to look like a robbery to the police.

They just see his wallet, watch, phone, whatever else is there and assume he wasn't robbed.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Someone must have known he had a thumb drive on him at that moment. Maybe he did and the 'botched' robbery was actually a success? It's very possible somebody at the IT party the evening of his murder could confirm he had the hypothetical thumb drive. The Awan brothers would have been angry and on high alert since somebody stole their blackmail a few weeks before and maybe a new leak was stopped in its tracks. It was too late to stop the first email leaks from getting to Wikileaks though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join