It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President OBAMA hurled Profane Cursing Swears at Media -- They Loved and Respected Him More.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: c2oden
Cursing swears...
Everybody does it.
Under their breath, out loud, in public or in the privacy of their home.

Who gives a single F about it?
Nobody, until someone that they do not like or do not agree with does it.

This is straight up stupid.

Right..what's stupid is the hypocrisy that comes into play when anything related to Mr. Anti-Establishment, Hillary-slayer, Donald Trump is involved.

The hypocrisy runs rampant from both sides.
You could spend all day trying to point it out and miss most of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: introvert

Well you know, the OP is just saying Obama is Muslin'.

Muslin is a type of cloth. . .

LMAO!!...I was wondering if anyone would catch that !!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Was Obama's cursing ever aimed at a senior member of his staff, to the press and public, with the intent of getting that person fired during internal feuding?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Was Obama's cursing ever aimed at a senior member of his staff, to the press and public, with the intent of getting that person fired during internal feuding?

Me.me me I got the answer......Nope..

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You really are getting desperate with these threads.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is a conditioning thing. We are supposed to be reviled at our elected officials speech using 'bad words', but mindless to the aggressive war being waged for domination of the planet.

Bad words is news, war isn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Trump surrounds himself with very obvious assholes and bullies. Old fashioned scumbags.

Obama had the same with more old school diplomacy.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: intrptr

Trump surrounds himself with very obvious assholes and bullies. Old fashioned scumbags.

Obama had the same with more old school diplomacy.

The deep state uses the office of presider as cover for their warmongering.

Trump is good cover.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I bet Obama cursed every day like Bush probably did, hell even JFK I am sure wasn't above the odd curse word and I would go even further and say that they liked to curse the press more than anything else.

The difference is how public all of this is when it comes to the Trump administration, they make everything every pubic, they have no flitter, I am sure Obama might have said "these reporters are doing my fu@kin head in" but he kept it private.

Also a major difference was just how smooth and cool Obama was with it all, I still crack up when he dropped the mic...

BTW... What does the Quran say happens to Muslims who curse people out? Particularly those in leadership positions.

What does that have to do with anything?
edit on 30-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the difference is public vs private.

Mooch was on record with a reporter when he let it fly, then blamed the reporter for reporting it.

I'm sure every President has let fly a few tirades in the privacy of his office or home given the frustration when dealing with multiple agendas and political BS.

Mooch either needs to understand how the press works and what the rules are, or he needs to class up a bit and not be such an obvious...um...him.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
JFK once made a huge faux-pas in a speech, and the result was people loved him MORE. I read some studies on it, and it was mostly due to the fact that the public was able to glimpse his "human side", and consequently felt closer to him.

He was already loved and held in the high esteem. These guys are not, so it only serves to make them look worse. (If that's possible.)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't care if Scaramuci swears or not and in fact he did it in a telephone conversation, not a public setting. No problem at all. The problem with him is that he is obviously over compensating after he got his job. Bravado and directness is all fine, but if it doesn't come naturally then it looks a bit pathetic. He looks like someone who has been practising in front of a mirror copying Trump and whilst he can mimic some gestures and force himself to be brash, he just looks odd trying to be someone else.

My suggestion to him would be to STFU and work on a comms plan.

edit on 30/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 29, 2017

The Liberal Media acted as if the entire Trump administration was exploding, simply because White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci's off-the-record "sailor" language, was leaked by the idiot New Yorker magazine.

Scaramucci is a serial loudmouth, makes a pig of English and conjoins, nouns, verbs, adverbs...any words at all in the middle of them with some expletive or another.
For that reason a...fecking..lone, he shudda been sent to fecking Si..fecking...beria, before he starts in...fecking..fluencing the rest of the world. Ka..fecking..pish?

Anyway, who needs him you can easily be an ignoramus even in captioned silent movies like this,

[You got a problem?]

edit on 30-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Doesn't matter.
Obama can get away with anything.
Remember the video of him showing off his boner on a plane?
No one cared.
Trump says grab um by the pu**y, years ago..
HUGE deal

top topics

<< 1   >>

join