It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President OBAMA hurled Profane Cursing Swears at Media -- They Loved and Respected Him More.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
July 29, 2017

The Liberal Media acted as if the entire Trump administration was exploding, simply because White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci's off-the-record "sailor" language, was leaked by the idiot New Yorker magazine.

Ref: www.newyorker.com...

But, the very leader of the Democratic National Committee, Thomas Perez, and the former leader of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, both swear, and throw tirades. The Press rarely reports of Tom Perez's cursing outbursts. And, to the best of my recollection, they've never talked about the times when President Barack Obama threw curse-laden fits and tirades.

But, after retiring in 2014, ABC's ANN COMPTON revealed on C-SPAN that:

""She heard President Obama go on a profane tirade against the press in the past year. Compton explained that the president went on a “profanity-laced tirade, where he thought the press was making too much of scandals that he didn’t think were scandals.” And there was another time, she recalls, when he scolded the media “for not understanding the limits he has with foreign policy.”"

More at: www.mediaite.com...

And at: www.newsbusters.org...

Sounds like President Obama became manically defensive when the media tried to uncover his wrong-doings. Naturally, being who he was, and what he represented, the U.S. media didn't give Barack Obama a hard time. If anything, they gave him more latitude and respect.

BTW... What does the Quran say happens to Muslims who curse people out? Particularly those in leadership positions.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/29/2017 by carewemust because: title adjustment

edit on 8/1/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Who cares?

I couldn't care less if someone drops a curse word here or there.

Scaramucci's problem is not that he swears. His problem is that he is a douchebag. Which is not all that bad, considering it fits Trump's style.

BTW... What does the Quran say happens to Muslims who curse people out? Particularly those in leadership positions.

What does religion have to do with this?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Who cares?

What does religion have to do with this?

One would think that President Obama would be less likely to curse. However, in an interview this past September, he said:

""I curse more than I should,” Obama told historian Doris Kearns Goodwin in an interview published in Vanity Fair. “And I find myself cursing more in this office than I had in my previous life.”"

Source: thehill.com...

-cwm

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But, the very leader of the Democratic National Committee, Thomas Perez, and the former leader of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, both swear, and throw tirades. The Press rarely reports of Tom Perez's cursing outbursts. And, to the best of my recollection, they've never talked about the times when President Barack Obama threw curse-laden fits and tirades.

And everyone pales in comparison to Hillary's drunk and non-drunk expletive filled tirades.

MSM has simply picked a side. Too stupid to realize more and more see thru the hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Who cares?

95% of the hysterical, leftist MSM, that's who, as long as it's not their side.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ok. Again, what does religion have to do with this?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Who cares?

95% of the hysterical, leftist MSM, that's who, as long as it's not their side.

It appears that many on the Right are not much different.

#ing snowflakes.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I've never met Scaramucci. As you have passed judgment, I will assume you have, and may I ask how much time you have spent with him?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Obama isn't a Muslim and it's doubtful that he's actually even religious imo as a lot of politicians fake it. You know, like what Donald "Two Corinthians" Trump does?

I think you're missing the point about why what Scaramucci said was significant. It wasn't that he used profanity, nobody really cares about that all too much I'd imagine — it's that he called up a reporter and talked a bunch of smack about two senior officials. Along with accusing Priebus of being a "paranoid schizophrenic" and insinuating repeatedly that he was the source of a leak about the Trumps, Hannity, Scaramucci, etc having dinner, he also told the reporter that Priebus would be soon asked to resign.

And apparently the night this was published, Priebus tendered his resignation.

That leaves Bannon, who was referred to as being self-serving (and in the metaphor used, "self-servicing") social climber who was basically riding Trump's coattails for his own interests.

I don't know why you're letting yourself get caught up on the profanity aspect other than you're loathe to process the above? What you should also realize is that Friday, Breitbart published an anti-Scaramucci hit piece in which Jared Kushner was also attacked.

Bannon will be the next person out.

The Scaramucci Show: New Communications Director Unloads Nasty Attack on White House Colleagues to Opposition Party

Regardless, his defamatory comments about Steve Bannon, the White House’s chief strategist, will only ensure that the story will be all about Scaramucci again. At this point, Scaramucci might as well just be Trump’s permanent replacement on The Apprentice.

It is also interesting that Scaramucci had nothing bad to say about globalists Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, and Dina Powell during his rant.

Since accepting the communications director job, Scaramucci has promoted his book from the White House podium. Despite having told students not to brag about Harvard, Scaramucci has name-checked his alma mater nearly every chance he gets, acting like someone who needs to reference “Harvard” to try to prove to others that he is not in over his head and actually belongs. Scaramucci, the ultimate self-promoter and brand-builder, also ran the “SALT” conference, which is a wanna-be Davos-style conference that brings together globalists and members of the permanent political class from the D.C. swamp to hobnob and self-perpetuate.

His comments about Bannon also sound like someone falsely hating in another person what he secretly may hate about himself.

And of course, you'll also take note that Breitbart is about the furthest thing from "The Liberal Media."

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The thing is. The media will take everything someone says or does out of context and flip it to fit what ever agenda they are being paid to throw out.

Cursing. Who gives a #.

They don't care as much as we do. What they need are reactions. Like this one. And probably the countless others copied and pasted. Smeared across the internet. For people's Internet personalities to freak out and lose what ever little logic running their feeble minds had at that time.

I weep for the grave majority of us who fall to such low garbage.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well you know, the OP is just saying Obama is Muslin'.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I've never met Scaramucci. As you have passed judgment, I will assume you have, and may I ask how much time you have spent with him?

I've not met him. I'm only providing my armchair, internet quarterback opinion.

Considering his actions, I'll stand by my assessment.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Which says more about the OP than it does about Obama.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Muslin is a type of cloth. . .

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The Liberal Media acted as if the entire Trump administration was exploding, simply because White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci's off-the-record "sailor" language, was leaked by the idiot New Yorker magazine.

by what standard was that conversation 'off the record'?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Cursing swears...
Everybody does it.
Under their breath, out loud, in public or in the privacy of their home.

Who gives a single F about it?
Nobody, until someone that they do not like or do not agree with does it.

This is straight up stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

by what standard was that conversation 'off the record'?

"Off the record" is when one person thinks he is talking to the reporter "in confidence" to say or learn something. In Scaramucci's case, he called the New Yorker magazine to ask some questions of a reporter he had interacted with before. It wasn't an interview.

""Scaramucci then called Lizza and embarked on the strange tirade where, in extremely colorful language, he maligned his co-workers Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon, detailed his conversations with the president and suggested that Priebus would soon be asked to resign.

Scaramucci implied that the conversation was not meant to be public. "I made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again,” he tweeted Thursday evening. Hannity, a close friend of Scaramucci’s and his dinner guest the night of the call, said on his program on Thursday that Scaramucci "told me he thought it was off the record.”"

Source: www.politico.com...

Obama's cursing tirades were off-the-record. As such, the press respected his wishes. If Scaramucci was not now an important government official, his cursing tirade would have never been published. If you look back over prior New Yorker articles, you'll see that he and the publication have interacted before. Only none of it was "juicy material" back then.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Cursing swears...
Everybody does it.
Under their breath, out loud, in public or in the privacy of their home.

Who gives a single F about it?
Nobody, until someone that they do not like or do not agree with does it.

This is straight up stupid.

Right..what's stupid is the hypocrisy that comes into play when anything related to Mr. Anti-Establishment, Hillary-slayer, Donald Trump is involved.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Actions do speak louder than words. And then there were words.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah Obama ain't no Muslim,and like most ppl I doubt he's a good Christian tho, but yeh many ppl including gov't Bigwigs cuss like a sailor with a fresh steam burn, they tend to keep it outside of press and public, incidentally, there was a thread, about which family, presented the most class the Obamas or the Trumps, looks to me the Obamas got them beat.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join