It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Holistic Doctor and Wife Allegedly Jump to Death off Manhattan Office High-rise

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
a reply to: xuenchen

I understand they were chiropractors and had debt. Any possibility they were working on anything of importance?

Yes....your post is important....everyone has important inputs.....TPTB control all money and debt AND sucess....NO ONE gets ahead if TPTB digress...lol...the benefit of the doubt is gone...anything that happens to anyone pushing a Holistic lifestyle will be tacked on to TPTB.....as it should be......Energy-Science-Medicine-........you name the sector.....if anything bad happens simply pin it on the elite powers that be.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange how some "Holistic Doctors" have been apparently killing themselves.

The latest is one and his wife jumping off a building with type-written suicide notes.

Who's behind all this anyway?

Big Pharma?

Medical Associations hiring deep operatives to kill off any threats to their long standing businesses?

Snopes claims many of these "deaths" are false, but we know recently that Snopes has been exposed as liars on a few occasions too.

Famous Holistic Doctor and Wife Allegedly Jump to Death off Manhattan Office High-rise, Leaving TYPED Suicide Notes

Holistic doctor body count climbs above 60 in one year: Famous Holistic Doctor and Wife Allegedly Jump to Death off Manhattan Office High-rise, Leaving TYPED Suicide Notes | 28 July 2017 | Update: According to the Heavy, a neighbor swears they heard screaming just before the 'jumps...' On Friday, July 28, at around 5:45 a.m., a well known holistic Manhattan doctor (who loved his family and was a regular volunteer) and his wife allegedly jumped to their deaths leaving separate and typed suicide notes, in securely sealed 'zip-locked' plastic bags, in their pockets.

or is this just another over-amplified hoax ?

The White Hats are not doing enough now to expose these "hits"......I talk to complete strangers and we agree people who try to tell truths to future generations are being removed selectively.....soooooo......its time to begin running a White Hat Posse.......simply because with the internet today killing people for posting data which will NEVER go away is redundant....meaning it is purely evil and retaliatory....this is a critical sign of weakness.....telling everyone to kick their efforts UP NOT DOWN........this is evidence TPTB have been pushed back into the proverbial Dark Ages in terms of methodology....they have no other options.

Many critical minds now accept we have been suppressed and abused globally by a specific group......yes the MASSES are in the dark.....but this matters not.....the critical overload point is long passed now because the futures most impactfull minds have been woken up.The questions will never stop now .

WHOA!

WTH??? (That must be some good-sheet, man!)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

TPTB control all money and debt AND sucess....NO ONE gets ahead if TPTB digress...

Right.

Is it safe to assume you have too much debt and are not successful while you sadly blame that on some non-existent mystery group instead of yourself?

edit on 30-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Super sad. It's a shame that debt and money can do this to people. Money isn't real, it only seems like it is. I have to tell myself that often as I sometimes stress and put too much thought into finances, I mean who doesn't today. At the end of the day though as long as you're eating, have a place to stay, and maybe someone to love, you're making it, even if it feels like you aren't.

Holistic medicine is a gray area for me. I take vitamins every day and I rarely get sick. God forbid, if I was facing some sort of terminal cancer I guess I would try anything that potentially could help, holistic medicine included. I wouldn't trust my health 100% to holistic medicine though, nor do I trust big pharma. Big pharma is evil but I'm not sure holistic medicine alone works. I just exercise, try and eat right, and I don't take "medicine" unless I really need it.
edit on 30-7-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

TPTB control all money and debt AND sucess....NO ONE gets ahead if TPTB digress...

Right.

Is it safe to assume you have too much debt and are not successful while you sadly blame that on some non-existent mystery group instead of yourself?

LOL....non-existant mystery group.....LMAO.....it is simple work to REVERSE_EXTRAPOLATE.....exactly when where who and for how long ......the global humanitarian terrorists have waged a horrific war on our planet and have left irremovable tracks as evidence of their actions and the 6 publishers who Rex Bear taught us corroberated to write the bible people use are ALL direct conduits to TPTB ......ooops....sorry......for "some people" it is extremely easy to see this overall template....but for the masses it is difficult to see.

They all have names......the evidence is ABUNDANT.....it is simple simon work to "out" TPTB.....I mean it is a simple as looking and thinking....not a task simply a process.

BTW.....TPTB....have used Banking-Insurance-Publishing...ect...ect.....as arms of their humanitarian terrorist network...soooooo.....did either of these 2 have Insurance policys taken out on them by say "business partners" or such???.....TPTB use the global Insurance Industry to launder their fiat dollars....Celebrities deaths generate Billions of dollars of impact for their handlers.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You planning on answering my question or just go off on non sequiturs?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Eh, they probably just watched a YouTube video explaining how they're full of #, and then took it to heart.

Thats what I was thinking too.

Holistic medicine was invented in the middle ages by people that also believed in blood letting, applying leaches and flat earth.

Blood letting and leaches are still in use. Mainly in the situation where capillary veins have been damaged or blocked.

www.gettyimages.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Forget about western medicine unless you break your leg or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Statistically, Dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession.
Just another reason people avoid going. Do you really want some guy with no reason to live messing around inside your mouth?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why is this a surprise to anyone? There's been a cancer cure since the '30's. But the AMA and FDA put the kabash on that. Just suppose there was a vaccine for cancer, like there was for polio. It would put all oncologists out of work, cost research hospitals billions of $ a year in research funding, and cost big pharmas, who by the way are one of the biggest, if not the biggest lobbyists in DC, billions in revenue as their biggest moneymaker is chemo drugs.

Cancer as a business model: $100 billion spent on chemotherapy drugs last year

www.sott.net...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are funny!
Where do you think alopathic medicine came from if it wasn't for people, even before the middle ages, messing about with the only tools they had?
There are 3 strands to 'medicine'...allopathic, complementary and alternative.....they ALL have their roots in what our ancestors did and tried.
Where do you think your asprin and quinine comes from?
You see...the pharmaceutical companies look at what nature gives us...takes it into the lab and cobbles together with chemistry something as near as they can.......because they have no rights over what mother nature provides us. Hence their constant attack on any therapy that provides 'remedies'.
HOWEVER...when it comes to Complementary therapy....you have a balance of both allopathic and alternative, usually known as Integrated Medicine...certainly here in the UK.
I was very fortunate when I first qualified in Complementary Medicine to work alongside a Dr's surgery of some 16 GP's all of whom had a complementary therapy under their belt.
In my 25 years I have lost count of the amount of clients I have sent to Dr's because I have 'found something' and asked for tests to be run, and how many of those have had an early medical diagnosis and been able to nip something in the bud.

But I digress......Chiropracty does fall more in the realms of allopathic than complementary....and Holistic is just a term to explain how complementary or alternative therapies work...

ETA....if pharmaceutical drugs actually 'cured' anything...they would be out of business......but there is a place and time for what they can offer for sure.
edit on 30-7-2017 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You planning on answering my question or just go off on non sequiturs?

Debt and prosperity are fiat...no one has any.....not you nor I nor anyone......lol.......sucess is self-inflection which is not Bushido....Mystery groups abound.....blame is simply admitting you cant find an answer .....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Debt and prosperity are fiat...no one has any.....not you nor I nor anyone......lol.......sucess is self-inflection which is not Bushido....Mystery groups abound.....blame is simply admitting you cant find an answer .....

Still didn't answer my question. Are you in debt and unsuccessful because of you or are you blaming your shortcomings on other people?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There are an awful lot of words in your posts to not actually say anything at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Still didn't answer my question. Are you in debt and unsuccessful because of you or are you blaming your shortcomings on other people?

I answered all of your questions. I am responsible for my own life dynamics....my sucess or lack therof as quantified fiscally as debt is not relevant....you are looking to pigeon-hole someone you do not know....lol....furthermore fiscal sucess or lack thereof in no way reflects a shortcoming of any type....it reflects a momentary position on a lifelong fluid curve...many individuals and companies intentionally choose to dissolve assets to the point of bankruptcy as a tactical decision within a larger overall template ....you seem to have a need to include the word blame in your posts.....and you wish to weave it into a fiscally catalysed tapestry.....lol.....this must be your comfort zone....quantifying everything in life based upon numbers and fiscal idealisms.

In answer to your question....LMAO....no I will not give the rich who have stolen from global humanity a mulligan......lol....nothing about blame or personal fiscal position directing this focus...just common sense....and you will not find an easy way to defend any other perspective.....lol....you cannot get rich without stealing from Global Humanity....one man can only earn one mans lifetime fiscal impacts...full stop...any more and you are stealing...so yes....business is stealing from global humanity because we all share equal right to all global resources.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I answered all of your questions.

No you didn't, you just went off on some overly verbose non sequiturs.

I am responsible for my own life dynamics....

Exactly. So if you are unsuccessful and debt-ridden, that is your own fault, not some mythical shady individuals keeping you down.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I answered all of your questions.

No you didn't, you just went off on some overly verbose non sequiturs.

I am responsible for my own life dynamics....

Exactly. So if you are unsuccessful and debt-ridden, that is your own fault, not some mythical shady individuals keeping you down.

Exactly nothing.....you wish there to be no ceiling on your ammassing of fiscal power or resource power...because you dont wish to feel like crap for stealing from others....you want validation and I will not give it to you....lol....if you are sucessful above the global average for your age you are a thief.....and you have stolen from others.....global resources are owned by everyone on the planet....

You are trying to put the cart before the horse...lol....poverty is inflicted by wealth....global resource scarcity is caused by overabundance in the wrong places.This is due to theft.

You can play by your countrys rules and the same idea will apply....if you earn more than the average you are stealing it from someone else...your business is simply stealing from someone somewhere else on the planet and your borders and rules protected by military might ease your conscience.

You may earn a lifetimes worth of fiscal impact...as quickly as you wish....but once you pass this level you are stealing....lol...soooo....sure blueflame it...till you hit the humanitarian average on this planet....then you stop....you may go volunteer if you wish to help raise this global norm so you may eventually benefit...but you may not benefit as an individual beyond one lifetimes worth of fiscal earning ipact as per the global average.

I am discussing my wishes for the futrue....you are discussing playing in todays sandbox and trying to skew the perspective to fit your comfort zone which is fine by me........wealth re-distribution is on the fast-track now....globally.....I am discussing how we enable and manage our global future....to prevent people from wishing to hold your perspective in the future.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I read about this but the first report was they were chiropractors.

Let me go see if I can find the link that came out a few hours ago.

Your question though - yes, isn't it amazing how so many are dropping like flies.

peace

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

so famous that your " source " doesnt even know his name ?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

.....you wish there to be no ceiling on your ammassing of fiscal power or resource power...

What kind of loser puts limits on their success, 'Hey, I only want to be 57% successful today'.

You can play by your countrys rules and the same idea will apply....if you earn more than the average you are stealing it from someone else...

Sorry, what loser starts the day off thinking, 'I'm just so average'?

edit on 31-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join