It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Strategic Defense Initiative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
interesting thread. Knowing a bit about acoustics I understand the idea of waves meeting in space out of phase and cancelling each other out. If we substitute electro-magnetic waves instead of sound waves I do see how this could lead to an unsteady molecular state within the zone where the waves meet.

Of course any real projects of such power would be clouded by tons of misinformation and former scientists involved willing accomplices to dead end "free energy" projects with the idea of discrediting them. This would serve their purposes nicely. I have yet to read any reasonable explanation for why WTC towers 1 and 2 fell, seemingly exploding every few floors as collapse initiates.

Weather modification? If this is real then yes, atmospheric heating is a piece of cake with the only by products the occasional dead flock of birds (where have we seen that before?). I know what I believe but won't state publicly as debating it here is useless. I can't help but wonder why we need cellphone towers ever quarter of a mile though which leads me to think they are not all we are being told

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

i think the cell phone towers are either
a)mass CNS manipulation
b)the microwaves mess with the aliens.
c)softkill
d)maybe you need towers instead of microwaving your brain with an overpowered transmitter?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So, how can I call my daughter and say "Where are you!"

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dashen

So, how can I call my daughter and say "Where are you!"

The same way my wife would have to when she can't find me... you can't.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

SW radio?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join