It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia police 'foil terror plot to bring down plane'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thankyou.

However, national security agencies are confident they have destroyed the alleged terror plot and eliminated the threat posed by them.

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy and far safer...

By the way, if you have your eyes and ears open then you'll know as well as I do that a device was almost brought onto a plane. There is no doubt that people could have been killed.

Your attitude is part of what will kill people and you should be #ing ashamed of yourself.

So who was killed? Why should I be ashamed?

None of us, luckily and your attitude is why you should be ashamed - it reeks of complacency.

If we slaughtered all Muslim people now before they presented themselves as a threat would that be OK with you?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Thankyou.

However, national security agencies are confident they have destroyed the alleged terror plot and eliminated the threat posed by them.

By the way, if you have your eyes and ears open then you'll know as well as I do that a device was almost brought onto a plane. There is no doubt that people could have been killed.

Your attitude is part of what will kill people and you should be #ing ashamed of yourself.

None of us, luckily and your attitude is why you should be ashamed - it reeks of complacency.

If we slaughtered all Muslim people now before they presented themselves as a threat would that be OK with you?

How barbaric - of course not. Internment camps and deportation would be fine.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Thankyou.

Glad we got that out of the way

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well lookey here we might have one of the
few cases of an actual terrorist plot and not a
black operation . The ratio of governments
trying to blow you up vs actual terrorists
is probably 50-1. So when it does happen
you know they are going to exploit the poo
out of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Thankyou.

Glad we got that out of the way

The only thing in the way is people who think it's not an option.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Charges laid against at least two of the men who attempted to produce and take improvised explosive device onto an Etihad flight on 15 July, 2017. Components of chemical dispersion device and plans also found, so two separate devices and two different chances to kill us. The IED components are reported as having originated in Turkey.

The press conference by Autralian Federal Police is currently underway and I don't have a link to it.

Apparently we weren't in danger from this as these mongrels were under surveillance for some time.

So, since we have stupidly allowed so many ̶c̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶d̶d̶h̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶j̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶n̶d̶u̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶k̶h̶ ̶t̶a̶o̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶h̶o̶l̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶h̶i̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ muslims to enter our countries we now need these counter terrorism forces which are clearly doing their jobs well so far. We could have saved ourselves the cost and spent it on healthcare but no, we let them in and continue to. Then pay for their welfare and comfort and to keep ourselves safe while they plot to kill us.

We're fools for having invited the enemy in to our home.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I question the statement that people weren't in danger because the accused were under surveillance - they did at least try on July 15 with the IED in the meat grinder but because it exceeded the hand luggage weight allowance it couldn't go on board. So they went back to the drawing board. They most likely stowed it in their brother's luggage without him knowing anything about it - the brother who wasn't under surveillance.

ABC news source

On July 15 one of the accused travelled to the airport with that brother, who checked in under his real name and boarded the Etihad flight. However, the brother was allegedly completely unaware of the dangerous cargo his brother had planted on him.
"We will be alleging the person who was to carry the IED had no idea they were carrying an IED," he said. Deputy Commissioner Phelan said "there is a little bit of conjecture as to why" the plan "didn't go ahead". But he said the IED did not get past the layers of airport security.

I have to say - not only are there these ******** willing to kill and maim innocent people who they see as infidels, but making their own flesh and blood a patsy! Cor blimey!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I agree and yet that's the line they were trying to feed us. Just another 'go about your business as usual' one that we're all so used to hearing now.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Krakatoa

Nice work, Australian police!!

Hope they catch any others involved, as well. There are always others involved!

This is about the Philippines but there were warning signs from some of the captured documents of the grand plan to cause mayhem in many parts of Asia to include Australia.
www.heraldsun.com.au... 5e0aa10260c154842d5ecc
Islamic State is on Australia’s doorstep: Their secret dens and a mobile phone confirms it

As the ISIS fighters flee the mideast to an easier target IMO we are but seeing the tip of the spear they are wanting to aim at western civilization.. Unless the west wants to get mean and radical this will be with us for a long time to come...

Yeah, some serious tactics are going to have to be used, or there is no way this will be stopped. You can't play nice with that sort!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join