It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia police 'foil terror plot to bring down plane'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
For anyone who isn't lying, willfully ignorant, biased or agenda-driven - the suburbs in Sydney which are considered to be muslim enclaves are: Lakemba, Punchbowl, Wiley Park, Canterbury, Bankstown and Auburn. There are other suburbs which also have high muslim populations, but these are the main ones. Obviously there are other ethnicities - including Australians - living in these suburbs, but at least one of them is known to many who are familiar with the areas as dangerous for non-muslims.

I myself, having been perfectly comfortable with my muslim friends in Melbourne and never accosted once was bailed up on two occasions in Lakemba, on one occasion leaving me bloodied in the face after being struck and cut up on my scalp and with a broken phone.

I've never been mugged before, I've never had a run in with anyone or any other ethnicity and never has trouble anywhere in my country before. Not even when I was a youth and partying. This is a real issue and one that Australians are concerned about and to hear that there is someone saying they've lived in Sydney for 20 years and that they aren't familiar with any of this makes me feel sick. Because they're either lying and didn't live there or... I truly don't know what the alternative to that is. I personally don't believe you can live in Australia, let alone Sydney and not be aware of what I've written in this post being an issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Cauliflower
One less "Islamic-inspired" terrorist tragedy we have to read about.
Something about Sydney that we need to know?

Gigantic muslim enclaves, I really don't know what else to say.

You are just making stuff up now

Is that what you really think? There really are "gigantic muslim enclaves" in these areas. If you wish to be willfully ignorant there isn't much I can do to help you understand a darn thing.

I just spent the last 20 years living in Sydney, I know it well, care to enlighten us as to where these supposed areas are?

No. You enlighten US. This can be your little test to see whether or not you're full of sht and what your agenda is. Because what I say is very true and if what you say also is then you've either been walking around with your eyes and ears closed or are lying.

That is one of the most childish responses I have ever read on ATS.

They cannot enlighten you as they clearly said having lived in Sydney for 20 years there are no gigantic Muslim enclaves! You made the claim, you back it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Cauliflower
One less "Islamic-inspired" terrorist tragedy we have to read about.
Something about Sydney that we need to know?

Gigantic muslim enclaves, I really don't know what else to say.

You are just making stuff up now

Is that what you really think? There really are "gigantic muslim enclaves" in these areas. If you wish to be willfully ignorant there isn't much I can do to help you understand a darn thing.

I just spent the last 20 years living in Sydney, I know it well, care to enlighten us as to where these supposed areas are?

No. You enlighten US. This can be your little test to see whether or not you're full of sht and what your agenda is. Because what I say is very true and if what you say also is then you've either been walking around with your eyes and ears closed or are lying.

That is one of the most childish responses I have ever read on ATS.

They cannot enlighten you as they clearly said having lived in Sydney for 20 years there are no gigantic Muslim enclaves! You made the claim, you back it up.

Why do you think I asked them to do that? Because anyone that has lived in Sydney for that long would know exactly what I'm talking about, unless maybe they've rich and have never left Woollahra except to get to and from the airports.

Anyway, see my post above.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Well bud this is why it is important to gather your own information through experience.

Those areas listed are majority muslim areas, they like it there, I think that it is hell on earth there, so I avoid it when possible.

No Australians have been kicked out or moved on by Muslims anywhere in sydney, reality is they like to keep to their own, a little like the Chinese and their china town.

All you are doing is fishing for stars from the members you know will blindly jump on the "hate all muslims because" bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Those areas listed are majority muslim areas, they like it there, I think that it is hell on earth there, so I avoid it when possible.

You've pretty much described what a muslim enclave is so why are you arrguing with me.

EDIT: I'm not fishing for stars, mate. If I was I'd be kissing your ass and being all love cuddles so the idiot liberals thought I was nice and kind to the outsiders and what a nice open person I am and then click a few stars. If you think that stars are some sort of currency for truth then you've been on this site for too long and need to get some fresh air as soon as possible.

edit on 30-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: add

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You've pretty much described what a muslim enclave is so why are you arrguing with me.

There are 2 billion muslims on the planet they have to live somewhere right ?
"
I am not in dispute that areas have high muslim concentrations, I am in dispute with you saying they are "forcing Australians out " because that is rubbish.

Before you ask, yes i have spent lots of time there and its a #hole.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

There are 2 billion muslims on the planet they have to live somewhere right ?
"
I am not in dispute that areas have high muslim concentrations, I am in dispute with you saying they are "forcing Australians out " because that is rubbish.

Before you ask, yes i have spent lots of time there and its a #hole.

They sure do and I can think of many more appropriate places for people who believe what they do to live. But we have such good social welfare here, not to mention the freedom to try to take other freedoms away and to manipulate things enough to make attempts to resemble the hell they've come from - see your own comment on their enclaves as being a hell/sht hole.

It isn't so much that Australians are 'forced out' its more that they find what used to be their own, familiar neighborhoods being changed so much that they no longer feel at home and comfortable there so they eventually move out, or when they pass on their families sell up and for good reason. Eventually Australians don't view these areas as hospitable to them and their lifestyle so it's inevitably muslims which do find it acceptable and so there's a steady exodus of the former inhabitants and being replaced by these new ones.

For whatever reason, many of the youths are really aggressive and very insular and tied with the fact that their parents either don't trust or understand the host cultures there's good reason for the rest of us to view these places as muslim enclaves and view them suspiciously and actively avoid going there, as you have done as well. My reason is past experience in being harassed and physically accosted because I wasn't one of them. In my own country.

edit on 30-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: autocorrect fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I used to spend a lot of time in Canterbury and belmore and almost every other station on that train line and I was never attacked, sure some of the pricks give you a sneer as you walk by, but never anything to be scared of.

The areas is a #hole not because of the people but because of where it is, its out west, there are few trees and it is really really hot. Its a dry dusty hell hole.

They stick together like most cultures tend to, they congregate in areas as well because their lifestyle is different, with all that halal crap, they have dietary requirements, so it makes sense to form a community.

There are no Australians being forced out of their neighbourhoods because of muslims, if there were I would be the first one getting up and making noise about. We Aussies do not like being pushed around, the last time it got serious was dubbed the Cronulla riots, where everyday aussies had enough of the Bull# and that was the result.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When was the last time you were in Lakemba?

EDIT: I see you're trying to reconcile what I'm saying against what your experiences have been, on top of whatever personal bias you have - I have it too and we all do. I might come across as a hateful bigot but I'm merely lamenting the horrendous state that some parts of my country have been allowed to become, due to mass immigration. Mass immigration is something that even you can't dance around, it is fact. Huge pressures are being put on us socially and economically and I think you know we're not very happy about it.

Then when someone says oh I've lived in Sydney and there are no muslim enclaves... I just hate you for it. Because there are and you either know it and are goading me into a fight, or don't know and therefore are unqualified to say there aren't. Since you do know, I'm just baffled as to why you think it's all hunky dory.

edit on 30-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
yeah right - what a total load of crap

anyone familiar with previous ASIO busts knows that the Australians will use totally innocent aspects to over blow a case

''terrorism materials'' - A book about historical terrorism that has a chapter on Alqaeda
''communications with terrorist sympathizers'' - logged onto a reddit forum and posted a comment ''lolz''
''jihadist mentality'' - said we should remove our political leaders because they are lying pieces of crap

Oh lookey, Malcolm Turnbulls popularity is plummeting and the government appears to be in turmoil because its minority governmnet has multiple politicians with dual nationalities and it risks toppling the government. (which is now no longer front page news)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Are you saying that you believe that there was no plot to bring down a plane?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

When was the last time you were in Lakemba?

EDIT: I see you're trying to reconcile what I'm saying against what your experiences have been, on top of whatever personal bias you have - I have it too and we all do. I might come across as a hateful bigot but I'm merely lamenting the horrendous state that some parts of my country have been allowed to become, due to mass immigration. Mass immigration is something that even you can't dance around, it is fact. Huge pressures are being put on us socially and economically and I think you know we're not very happy about it.

Then when someone says oh I've lived in Sydney and there are no muslim enclaves... I just hate you for it. Because there are and you either know it and are goading me into a fight, or don't know and therefore are unqualified to say there aren't. Since you do know, I'm just baffled as to why you think it's all hunky dory.

Seems to me you just cannot accept that you are wrong.

Perhaps some time to reflect would be appropriate

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

A plot? as in, a schedule, specific tasks, purchases, instruction, plans etc?
No a snowflakes chance in hell.

Did some pot head booze hound say something stupid on an online forum? possibly!

This is not the first time the Australian press has screamed about incoming terrorists attacks being thwarted by ASIO, only for it to be something totally mundane.

Like I said before, the Australian Government was on the verge of toppling because its minority government was eroding as person after person was found out to be dual nationals. Now, no ones talking about it...

Tell me, why would amateur hour people try to bring down an airliner with a metal mincer? How were they going to get it through airport security? did they not think they'd be under investigation discussing it online?

Why not hit a train station, a public place where people hang out, a government house, why not his ASX or a Jewish synagogue?

biggest load of cr@p

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Tell me, specifically, where I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

yes I did, its my first sentence:

A plot? as in, a schedule, specific tasks, purchases, instruction, plans etc? No a snowflakes chance in hell.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

yes I did, its my first sentence:

A plot? as in, a schedule, specific tasks, purchases, instruction, plans etc? No a snowflakes chance in hell.

Then I have no idea why you chose to include the unnecessary diatribe. It was a straightforward question and required little more than a yes or no answer. I guess you felt the need to mock the claim because you're very likely seeing this through extreme bias and it's almost as though you think that its not only unlikely that it's truthful but perhaps impossible, too.

I agree that there is also a chance that the claim could be false, or that there was a genuine threat and that it's being politicized.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm kinda curious as to how you know this, and can, as you have, state it as fact.

You're a cop involved in the case? Or some other facet of an investigation?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Nice work, Australian police!!

Keep that thought in mind, as these countries band together to fight ISIS in the Pacific.

Now you know the reason for the 'plot' - We now have an enemy so we will join the US and fight phantom enemys. Probably be used as an opportunity to conscript white only Aussie kids into the millittree too, kill two birds with one stone.

Very handy event that plot.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Nice work, Australian police!!

Keep that thought in mind, as these countries band together to fight ISIS in the Pacific.

Now you know the reason for the 'plot' - We now have an enemy so we will join the US and fight phantom enemys. Probably be used as an opportunity to conscript white only Aussie kids into the millittree too, kill two birds with one stone.

Very handy event that plot.

Amazing that our police keep foiling these attacks so quickly and professionally, maybe our police should be teaching the rest of the worlds cops on how to do their jobs properly, and how to combat terrorism and weed out the attackers before they attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join