It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'mysteries' of CERN.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

well there are more connections than modern religions care to admit

if you follow the esoteric history of humankind then you will quickly realise that alot of these deities are actually the one and the same

see hamlets mill , or the secret history of the world

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Check out Anthony Patch and his work/knowledge on Central (bit of a Cernologist).
He has been trying in the D Wave quantum computer and also AI, interesting stuff.
He has shows on truth frequency radio along with Kev Baker.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

originally posted by: Hecate666
Next. Shiva. She isn't a vicious, killing machine of death. Here is what she actually stands for:

Shiva is the Supreme being who creates, protects and transforms the universe.

en.wikipedia.org...

From your wiki link:

Shiva is the "destroyer and transformer" within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu.

And more:
Trimurti

Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, and Shiva the destroyer/regenerator

Just so you know, Lord Shiva is the destroyer.

And more:

cds.cern.ch...

As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Mitra is a concept in Hinduism, maybe to do with the sun.

Zoroastrians Magians I believe were who Rome got the idea and likely rituals from the Persians who were basically like a semi reversal of Daeva worship and he established the dualism.

I am not sure who made Mithras (Latin adds s usually to foreign names) the sun god intercessor but it's quite obvious he and Tammuz the Babylonian sun god who Judah Tammus Didymos, Thomas/Jude was named after posthumously. His name was Judah. Tammuz/s means twin (born?).

Tammuz is Babylonian (Sumerian Dam-uzi) version of Baal of the Canaanites. All sun gods.

To think Issa (p) was actually a copy of Tammuz, Baal's ressurection on Dec 25 after 3 days sounds spot on and obvious to me.

Not in real life but pagan Romans absolutely would do so and hide astrotheological allegories in the story because it was the foundation of paganism. They must have changed the death to Passover (Easter Ishtar who in Tammuz myth descends to hell a la Gospel of Nicodemus and some believe this happened with Issa (p)) and the birth to Dec 25 the usual celebration date of ressurection in paganism.

But what I like about Qur'an is it has only virgin birth and a few other things in common with older myths but I am not bothered by it. It is a good thing, Miriam a virtuous woman, deserves it.

It has many stories not in the Bible that are great moral lessons but it's main Message is God isn't anthropomorphic to literally have a son, Trinity is nonsense, paganism insulting to God and pointless.

"The Lord Our God is ONE God worship HIM with ALL your heart..."

Which is the "Greatest Commandment" of the Gospel and 1/2 of Shahada.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I don't see how a few extra particles flying around could cause any harm or increase the risk. If anything it's safer to have them inside a man-made structure; at least then they can observe them and maybe learn something important that could even save us later.

Parsons truly is fascinating, I feel like he was the real deal. The CERN ritual feels a bit cheap to me, the way it was filmed especially; makes me think they just wanted attention for a prank. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, just feels like they don't make them like they used to.

a reply to: SuicideKing33

Kind of lame, yeah. But it's true about smart people and breathing under water.

Would it be better if I'd said that smart people still do dumb things, like jumping into pools? Parsons was smart but he lost his way by the end. I'm not saying they weren't murdered, mind you, but I don't see what they could have discovered to warrant it.

a reply to: StuKE

I know people are rude a lot of the time, I hope I haven't come across like that. But just because someone doesn't believe in a particular theory doesn't mean they are against everything strange or paranormal.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hahaha perhaps I did use the same tone, but to be fair, it is after seeing so many on ATS talk with such authority when they put down other's thoughts; so I suppose was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Point taken about gallery's and so on, but I still find it hard to believe CERN doesn't have ha hidden agenda (and of course, part of me wants that to be true...)

a reply to: Kandinsky

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

As a Born Again Christian, by His Mighty Grace, I can assure you that Trinity is not Nonsense
and to term it so is an abomination in God's eyes and blasphemy in His eyes, which is neither forgivable in this life or the life to come.
Never heard about shahadi.
Though, in the Bible it is written " Thou shall Worship thy Lord thy God with all your heart and soul'

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

As a Born Again Christian, by His Mighty Grace, I can assure you that Trinity is not Nonsense
and to term it so is an abomination in God's eyes and blasphemy in His eyes, which is neither forgivable in this life or the life to come.
Though, in the Bible it is written " Thou shall Worship thy Lord thy God with all your heart and soul'

Good luck. Guess I'm missing the proof part and why the Catholic religeon isn't nothing but organized crime. Care to share any details?

Denny

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Good luck. Guess I'm missing the proof part and why the Catholic religeon isn't nothing but organized crime. Care to share any details?

Denny
Ive had some catholic girl friends but dont know too deep about their beliefs. Though they were not Born Again Christians. But they are strong in their faith

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

what if i told you english isnt my main language

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Two months ago, I was in the presence of a man for several weeks who is a physicist for CERN.

One night, I had the chance to sit next to him at dinner and brought out all my weird questions about CERN.

It was a great conversation. I'll include the notes I wrote that night here but I also want to add that he was absolutely fascinated by what I told him that more open-minded people say about CERN and the nature of reality.

For example, I told him about the idea of the Mandela Effect and he laughed.

I told him that some serious thinkers in the world believe that we may be living in a simulated reality.

He didn't know about it! Now this might be a case of someone who isn't privy to the whole equation at his job---as we've seen in many cases of big and mysterious projects in the conspiracy world.

But he was sincerely in no way privy to the thoughts and ideas some people have about the nature of reality out here in the real world.

This is a very distinguished man---a genius, I'm sure, and a big player. But I didn't get the feeling he was lying to me. He was genuinely interested in what I had to say.

I have his email and could send him some questions if any of you would like.

Here are my notes from our dinner conversation:

Some of you who are interested in the nature of reality might be interested in knowing a man on my tour is a physicist that helped build the CERN Particle Accelerator in Switzerland, where they split atoms in a 27 km tunnel to help us understand our world by observing the behavior of matter.

I sat next to him today and peppered him with questions about the discovery of Higgs Boson, about the discovery that matter behaves according to the will of the observer (not entirely true he said) and that matter appears to be able to exist in 2 places at the same time (kind of true). People who like quantum physics will appreciate the honor it was to sit next to him today--and in my limited ability to do so---shoot the breeze with him.

I was also asking him about parallel universes which he cannot discount, he said, but it was cute when he said, "Maybe in a parallel universe you are the physicist and I am asking you questions at lunch."

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Oh Hi Apollo
The town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

You probably meant Saint-Génis-Pouilly .

"Le nom de Pouilly est la déclinaison du nom latin de Pauliacum ou plutôt de Publiacum, habitation de Paulus ou de Publius, deux noms très communs chez les Romains, qui a dû servir à désigner plusieurs de leurs maisons."

Roughly translated : "The name Pouilly is the declination of the latin name Pauliacum or rather Publiacum, meaning home of Paulus or Publius, two very common names among romans, which might have been used to designate several of their homes."

From www.saint-genis-pouilly.fr...

I don't see anything about Apollon, where did you find this piece of info ? It looks like something one would say to attract tourists (not directed at you, I mean, if someone from the city said it). I'm not saying it's not true, it's just that the very first info I digged about the city contradicts what you wrote.

The OP's angle kind of reminds me of Stranger Things where an experiment opens a portal to a different dimension, but you should have left the cult thing and the whole "mysterious meanings of names" thing too, it's too much

edit on 3/8/2017 by Jokatgulm because: formatting

edit on 3/8/2017 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I wonder what kind of investigation was done as far as the mock-sacrifice. And I also wonder about Shiva, given Oppenheimer's quote and how it may relate to the occult and to Jack Parson and JPL...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

the trinity in the bible isnt the father the son and the holy spirit or what we are told , but actually the esoteric meaning of the three types of consciousness that make up human kind

the animal , the plant and the mineral , the trinity again was borrowed from paganism , you can see this in the first symbols made by man

the triskele from pagan celts the picts , a sybmol which was never understood , as there was no literal writing or record of what it meant to the picts.
Christianity then adopted this along with many other pagan traditions and created the one religion of the christ
the triskele in christianity represents the holy trinity , but again this is a hidden meaning for the three types of consciousness in humans. If you look at all the great defenders of the faith throughout time they were all initiates of the mystery schools.
The snake in the garden of eden around the tree is another example of the animal joining with the plant .
Even in alchemy the salt , sulphur and mercury represent the three ages of man the three types of consciousness.

Salt the mineral or the third eye,Mercury the plant and sulphur the snake

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

the trinity in the bible isnt the father the son and the holy spirit

Indeed it is and don't let anyone tell you differently

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ok I wont thanks

<< 2  3  4   >>