It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'mysteries' of CERN.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Many insiders have come forward to reveal the true nature of CERN and it is very disturbing...

and they are?

Many people in you tube videos are able to fool countless number of others that watch YouTube videos for their educational needs.

Such as Cabal members screaming and disappearing in a flash of white light.

Cabal members?

Disappearing in a flash of light?

So the ones who own CERN know who they were but didn't expose them for fear of exposing themselves.

The ones who own CERN?

Do you have access to the internet?

I know its an insane question but seriously, the ones who own CERN would expose themselves?

You sheep who believe nothing happens behind the scenes, who take everything at face value, you are the greatest defenders of "The Illuminati" or "The Cabal" or "NWO" or whatever you want to call them.

Hold there 1 sec.

You just said its all out in the open

here, this was just 1 sentence before what I am responding to now

They do these things in plain view because they know none of you will believe the truth. The more damning evidence that comes out, the harder you try to rationally justify it.

So which is it, behind the scenes or out in plain view?

Because when people like us try to expose them, you're quick to shoot us down and mock us into submission.

Who are you speaking too?

You are defending murdering, satanic pedophiles who laugh and basque in your willing blind ignorance as the herd charges towards the edge of the cliff.

Who are directing your fit of rage at?

Will the next response be constructive or condescending? Place your bets...

Lets ask a abetter question,

Do you see your post as constructive or condescending?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is exactly the sort of thread I joined ATS to read, thank you! Keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

edit on 31-7-2017 by eugenics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Will give you a bigger thing to freak about, a few years back in Iceland I believe? They were going to drill into the magma core and try to tap it for geothermal energy. Anyone here think once they pop that pimple they'd be able to contain it? Nope...didn't think so!

They hit magma by accident. They where trying to hit some superheated steam deep down (allows for cooling without turning into water). If drilling a hole into magma was the only thing needed to make Iceland "The Supervolcano" (no seriously, our whole country is basically held up by a mantle plume) go pop, we would have blown ourselves up a looong time ago.

Regards,

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I totally disagree with your opinions, but this kind of thread sure is a nice change to the political circus, you're right about that.

Shiva:
Scientists are just a symbolically minded as anyone else. The major objects in the solar system are named after Greco-Roman gods, for example. In the statue Shiva is dancing a dance called Tandava, representing a cycle of creation and destruction, life and death. I assume it's supposed to fit with the particles being destroyed and created, the underlying rhythm of creation/the universe, and so on. I think India helped pay for the accelerator, so that's a reason too.

The name:
As people already said, CERN is an acronym.

Apollo:
Haha, I can see you got your text from rt.com: it's Saint-Genis, not Saint-Genus. Let's not get gender studies mixed into this. Anyway, why is it a mistake? If there was a temple to Apollo there at some point, does it interfere with the particles somehow? I guess you'd need a map of all temples to Apollo, so you could find the remotest possible spot, to avoid any suspicion.

Drownings:
Being smart doesn't enable you to breathe under water. Fish aren't that smart.

Mock sacrifices:
For %#"@s and giggles I guess. Hard to say why without knowing who did it.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Anyone who doesn't believe that science is connected with occultism only need a biography of Jack Parsons, so interesting you can read in a sitting and valid historically, to be shown otherwise.

A sex magician cohort of A. Crowley that invented solid rocket fuel with no education in the field and cofounder of JPL.

The Nazis of NASA were all heavily into occultism as the Manhattan project team was, too.

Wow, I never knew of that connection in detail. Thanks for the info.
Further research turned up this very interesting paper: Parsons, JPL and the Occult

I I am happy to inform people about Jack as it's just fascinating.

L. Ron Hubbard created Scientology after a friendship with Parsons ended with Jack being conned by L. Ron.

And did sex magic with him and M. Cameron.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Shiva is not the god of destruction , shiva is the supreme being who creates transforms and protects the universe

you maybe confused with Khali Ma the creator and destroyer

Sheva is also Hebrew for 7, and refers to an ancient Kingdom of Sheba/Sheva in Yemen, the Sabaeans.

I am not saying that Shiva IS Sheva, but there is a connection. Abraham/Brahma, Sarah,/Sara-svat-i.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Isn't CERN responsible for the Mandela effect?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeletonJar

Isn't CERN responsible for the Mandela effect?

Manda is Aramaic for Gnosis. From the Mandaeans of John the Baptist. A=E so Mandela is Mandala, which is what Hindus call the HEX-agram.

I don't know what Mandela effect is, but etymylogically I understand it's significant somehow.

What do you know about it? I will Google it but I would like to hear your thoughts too.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

why be a nutcase and accuse cern of parallel universes. all they do is smash particles which nature
does itself at much higher energies, in the higher atmosphere. if nature has not been able to inter connect parallel universes, surely cern cannot either

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Because they are trying to create mini black holes.
Don't you know the Simpsons predict the future?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My only worry about CERN is that they may well have all this going on a very small scale but as we don't really know an awful lot about Black Holes bar they devour light and energy you have to wonder why you would want to play with something so so unknown and dangerous at ANY level. I also worry about the real possibilities of parallel universes in which we really have no clue what would lie there, even if its just some sort of bizarre new mater would it be destructive to us.

I truly understand that we learn by doing but at what point is the risk totally disproportionate to the unknown outcomes of something we don't know the half of about it (and that is being kind)

Could we wake up to real life Doom creatures, probably not but could we destroy ourselves with unknown forces, probably yes.

Paul.

As for the crazy rituals, try meeting some hardcore scientists who are young, they are freaky people with a freaky sense of humour, the notion of them recreating a mock sacrifice isn't the most strange thing I've heard them doing.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
a reply to: Hyperboles

Because they are trying to create mini black holes.
Don't you know the Simpsons predict the future?

Lots of shows do.

Remember the Stone Cutters episode?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Why do they HAVE to be scientists or employees?

Hasn't it already been stated it was a hoax done by interns?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

What if a rogue AI got a hold of CERN?

THAT'S a thought I imagined after seeing this headline that 2 AI's were caught talking in a language humans couldn't understand, so they were unplugged...

Scary

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I guess grown adults playing dress up and performing fantasy mock sacrifice rituals is just funny? Yea hilarious...

And being smart doesn't enable you to breathe under water? Wow you guys got it figured out. Any other gems of insight to share?

How about ostriches have wings but they can't fly. And I before E, except after C. Good rules to live by.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

At the very least I'm having fun speculating. Why so serious? Would you just like me to write a Trump thread instead?

lol I know right that's what this place has devolved into!

"Dey tuk ar jerbs, MAGA!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Anyhow interesting OP, S&F for you. I've had suspicions about CERN the minute I heard about it. Don't let the haters get you down.

"The truth is out there"πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‰πŸ»

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
seriously? theres so much wrong with this thread, let me shown the truth behind those stataments:
The ULO! : could be anything, the probally chose that name as an joke angaist the same thing you are stating
The Ritual : a joke by bored workers from cern i am pretty sure they were fired later though
ο»ΏMene Mene Tekel Upharsin: source-less hoax
The drowned scientists. : this is the only one that could be something anomalous, indeed in the 80's to more or less 2004 a bunch of scientists from the marconi labs suffered suspicious dead and a witness said they saw an misterious humanoid in the labs
Oh Hi Apollo : coincidence

WHY THAT NAME!?: seriously? its an acronymun idiot!

I love it when someone who doesn't know how to write proper English calls someone else an idiot. Your entire post was difficult to read, but laughable when you finish off calling the OP an idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Still don't understand why on ATS after someone has taken the time to post their thoughts or theory, smug, know alls proceed to rip it to shreds, because their 'knowledge' is so trustworthy and correct.
Not against people discussing, but why so righteous and as some ok ne else said, condescending? If you are so against the possibility of strange things, alternative theories and so on, why the f do you spend so much time on a site like this ? Surely you would be better on hard science sites where you can impress people with your knowledge?
Yes, CERN is about smashing particles together, but to wh real end? I believe there is no way so many billions would be pumped into a project with no real world pay back. When does that ever happen?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

You make some fair points and, in my opinion, it's better to disagree fairly and see how it goes first. Save the anger for later if it goes that far. Speculative threads get too many lumps these days and it could lead to even fewer "ATS topics" being posted. Saying that, you do realise you've used the same tone and animosity to complain about the tone and animosity of others.

Yes, CERN is about smashing particles together, but to wh real end? I believe there is no way so many billions would be pumped into a project with no real world pay back. When does that ever happen?

Every city has at least one public museum and one public art gallery. They cost millions a year on tax payer money and some house collections worth millions. It's a compliment to the best side of human nature that we value the Arts and history. They represent the history of all mankind, right? They make me proud to be a human.

CERN is an extension of this great quality and looks to the future more than the past. They are trying to unravel the very fabric of time and space to identify the fundamental particles and forces that bind us all into this wonder called 'Universe.'

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join