It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'mysteries' of CERN.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Did bohemian grove decide to go on vacation? I heard Geneva is wonderful this time of year.

I've been doing citizen science with the LHC and i'ts pretty mundane, it's main use is to discover exotic particles. Saying the LHC is trying to open portals to hell or whatever is like discovering a new species of frog and calling it a demon.

As for the deaths? who knows, the 'mysterious death of scientists' has been a trope of conspiracy theorists for decades. All I know is it seems innocent, after cataloguing hundreds of images i've yet to be inducted into their secret cabal of satanism.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I saw a video of a presentation at CERN where the female scientist giving the lecture explained that their final experiment that "completes" CERN will take place on Sept. 23rd 2017... The supposed date of the massive astrological alignment that is said to have some major impact on everything.... Another strange coincidence, if all this info is true...

She also showed slides of photographs taken on the CERN grounds by one of the scientists that showed dimensional anomalies, and in one photo as she put it a phantom "stairway to heaven"...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightBlue2565

Post the video.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Of course I read them.

I simply disagree with you. There could be a myriad of normal and decent people at CERN but it only takes a few poisonous apples to spoil a bunch.

As I keep repeating. I don't think they're all doing these things. The responses from the 'rational' crowd tend to be both demeaning or condescending. Pointing out painfully obvious rhetoric like "They're just colliding atoms"...

They advertise with ritualistic dances. Have mock sacrifices and drow employees..... Theyre just colliding atoms..... I simply don't believe you.

Conversely. Have you bothered to look at anything about what was posted? I doubt it. You're so rigarously in the 'know'.... As stated CERN is compartmentalised. They wouldn't know the totality of their work. Nor do you or I.

At the very least I'm having fun speculating. Why so serious? Would you just like me to write a Trump thread instead?

This is a CONSPIRACY website with ZERO conspiracy anymore.... You get one and foam at the mouth to attack the OP. Well done.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

i am not saying the ULO is a joke but the acronymun they gave to it is, ie a parody of ufo

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
What a pile of crock. Like medieval peasants trying to see witchcraft in science.
It has been mentioned before but CERN stands for: Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire. It's french you know, one of the languages spoken in Switzerland.

Any other interpretation is just made up rubbish to fit a coo coo agenda.

Next. Shiva. She isn't a vicious, killing machine of death. Here is what she actually stands for:

Shiva is the Supreme being who creates, protects and transforms the universe.
en.wikipedia.org... Somehow really fitting for a research center of this kind. But of course you could go with whatever rubbish you want, to make the shoe fit. Don't start me on the video of the 'ceremony'. It has been discussed to death already but suffice to say that anybody who would want to hold an actual ceremony like that wouldn't do it in such a s4itty, amateur way unless they are s4itty amateur kids/students etc. Instead of trying to find more mumbo jumbo, why not actually try to understand what they are doing in CERN? I know it is hard to understand for some but in effect they are bashing particles together, they split off into other particles, some new. This brings more understanding of the make up of our universe and reality. OOOhhh spooky. Nobody is creating a black hole [jeesus does anyone know how much energy is needed to create a black hole??? the whole of Swizerland and the rest of the world would be plunged into darkness because of the energy needed and even then it wouldn't even be ENOUGH! FFS, this is people not understanding and then making up stupid things that they also have no clue about. No knowledge of science and even less knowledge about the occult. This thread is embarrassing and I need to have a rest now because I am rather annoyed.

Perhaps you would be happier not talking to anyone or having any interaction on the internet? Is this why there are hermits?

edit on 30-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i like finding all the faces in the beams. check it out at the 5 min mark count the faces,The guy smiling back on the left is quite creepy.
of course we are hard wired to spot faces in everything where one seems present yet this is a creep fest.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I'm an ATS noob, haven't taken the time yet to figure out links.

It was posted in thread 1173808.

Personally, I think the guy making the video is too deep into this.

But the info he presents and the footage he shows is interesting, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
mucked that up, sorry all

Link

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Because of propagandists rhetoric people like H666 are programmed to think science has no part in what is termed occult knowledge when it is the product of it, and it's still hidden/occult to most, even certain working tech is impossible to explain how it works, it does is all we know (psych meds for example, a poor one).

Just like if the word "conspiracy" is uttered their mind renders it automatically theoretical. With proof or without it doesn't matter.

Even if you are speculating, which is a part of scientific discovery, and say something not approved by the 'World Council on the World is Normal go about your business', they have hissy sissy fits.

But if they only knew...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Anyone who doesn't believe that science is connected with occultism only need a biography of Jack Parsons, so interesting you can read in a sitting and valid historically, to be shown otherwise.

A sex magician cohort of A. Crowley that invented solid rocket fuel with no education in the field and cofounder of JPL.

The Nazis of NASA were all heavily into occultism as the Manhattan project team was, too.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Has the Lying Object been identified? I thought the ULO story came out a couple years ago, surely they have found and removed it by now. Any updated?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

These people that are seeing things in beams obviously don't know what pareodelia is

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Anyone who doesn't believe that science is connected with occultism only need a biography of Jack Parsons, so interesting you can read in a sitting and valid historically, to be shown otherwise.

A sex magician cohort of A. Crowley that invented solid rocket fuel with no education in the field and cofounder of JPL.

The Nazis of NASA were all heavily into occultism as the Manhattan project team was, too.

Wow, I never knew of that connection in detail. Thanks for the info.
Further research turned up this very interesting paper: Parsons, JPL and the Occult

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"CERN is actually short for Cernunnos."
No. No, it really isn't. Nobody ever in the history of the planet has ever referred to Cernunnos as Cern. You're just making stuff up. Don't be willfully dumb. Stuff like that is what gives this site a bad name. There's a difference between connections and coincidences. And it's a stretch to even call that a coincidence. You're actively looking for connections, and you're stretching to an idiotic degree to make them.

Oh, no! The acronym for their name happens to consist of letters that are also contained in the name of an extremely obscure god that nobody cares about and whose name is much longer than simply CERN! SURELY THEY MUST BE EVIL, THEN!
I mean, come on... that's just dumb.

Also: lol at "dormant entity."

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If there is nothing being hidden at this CERN place I am willing to bet it is a giant piece of crap of wasted money.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: luciferslight

What is Christ Consciousness?

www.google.com... ourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Another vitriolic post from another angry guy with a chip on his shoulder Learn how to counter points without insulting people. Honestly it's like people don't want a counter argument.

I said I believe i coincidence. When you factor in thw points that you simply ignored - it does add up. You simply don't want to talk about it and that's fine.

Another insult and I'll ask for your post to be removed. I haven't insulted you I expect the same courtsey.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Shiva is not the god of destruction , shiva is the supreme being who creates transforms and protects the universe

you maybe confused with Khali Ma the creator and destroyer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join