It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'mysteries' of CERN.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I think we could all use a break from the political trolling and war rhetoric that is awash on these boards lately. So I've decided to compile a thread on the strange things about CERN, and some recent events that I find rather troubling.

The ULO! I made a thread a while back where I discussed an object that was said to be 'lying' in one of the compression tubes on the LHC. I sent 3 e-mails to various scientists at CERN to clarify what they meant when they used the term "lying object". I did not receive a reply form anyone at CERN. Here's the original snippet, with the guy I e-mailed being quoted.

"It will take only one significant deviation in the data to change everything,” De Roeck said. “The upgraded machine works. Now we have to get to the real operation for physics.” But work remains to be done. One issue the accelerator physicists remain cautiously aware of, he said, is an “Unidentified Lying Object” in the beam pipe of the LHC’s 17-mile underground tunnel, a vacuum tube where proton beams collide and scatter particles that scientists then analyze for keys to unlock the mysteries of the Big Bang and the cosmos.”

He did not respond. It's a shame because the ULO is STILL there. I'm starting to think it's more than we're being led to believe. Like some kind of dormant entity or something that, as long as it's not disturbed, wont be a problem for them. Or maybe it's a screw? Why not just clarify this with me though? Weird.

The Ritual
Now I'm sure we've all seen this video but I'm posting it anyway as the story behind it simply doesn't add up.

Assume this is organized and a fake. Those people doing the ritual HAVE to be scientists/employees as you need a security clearance to get into that courtyard.. I feel there is some sort of creepy legitimacy to this video. Why even fake this, no one's around or capable of access. WHO are they 'faking' it for? It just doesn't add up to me at all, also, who finds mock human sacrifices funny?

Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin This is VERY strange indeed, and if true, should awaken most Christians as to how dire the situation has become over there at both CERN and Bilderberg.

(For some reason I can't get link to work!) The video
This is NOT confirmed, but if it is then holy hell.
The meaning of the message is "You have been weighed and found wanting". Imagine hearing that from God. Wow.

The drowned scientists.

At around 1 a.m. on Sunday, April 26th, two doctoral students at the Louisiana State University (LSU) were mysteriously found dead at the bottom of a local swimming pool. 28-year-old I#a Maity and 25-year-old Anton Joe were with the schools physics and astronomy department with Maity studying theoretical astrophysics while Anton was a 3rd-year graduate student studying theoretical gravity. Maity was an author of one of the journal 'New Astronomy's' most popular recent papers entitled “Black hole spin dependence of general relativistic multi-transonic accretion close to the (event) horizon”; Joes' most recent paper was called “Kantowski-Sachs spacetime in loop quantum cosmology: bounds on expansion and shear scalars and the viability of quantization prescriptions.” Over a year ago, Joe uploaded a paper to Academia.edu called 'Search For Three-Jet Resonances in pp Collisions at s+7TeV', the paper was written for the European Organization For Nuclear Research, also known as CERN.

Back on March 20, 2015, Susan Duclos wrote a story in which members of the scientific community talked about CERN and the possibility of it creating black holes and parallel universes, warnings not given by 'conspiracy theorists' but experts, members of the same fields of study as I#a Maity and Anton Joe, warnings that we should all be concerned about as we do all live upon the same planet. Did Maity and/or Joe discover something that they were not supposed to know which led to their mysterious deaths? Both of them were considered stunningly intelligent with brilliant minds.

How strange that two men, who could have spoken out about black holes being formed, in a much smarter way then we could, instead drowning in a pool? I find this incredibly hard to believe, people of 'stunning intellect' seldom jump in pools if they're proficient at swimming.

Oh Hi Apollo
The town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

Again, just ANOTHER strange coincidence right? I mean, it's not like anything else strange has happened here right?

WHY THAT NAME!?
This brings us to the name CERN itself. Cern is actually just short for Cernunnos who was the Celtic horned god of the underworld.
Why, oh why, would you choose a name that forms the acronym of the God of the underworld? They also have Shiva outside their center, the God of destruction.

I believe that CERN are hiding their true intent from the people, and they're keeping all the aspects of their experimentation completely compartmentalized from one another to hide their true intent.
I truly believe that CERN is seeking, desperately to open a doorway and look into another dimension, if not invite something into ours, even if it's tiny.
The use use of SO MUCH religiously orientated language and symbology at CERN leads me to believe that the people who run CERN have a spiritual motive for doing so. They focus on the 'destructive' aspect a LOT. Also, the ritualistic nature of CERN is utterly counter intuitive to a scientific mind - for the most part - and yet this is not questioned.

What's your opinion on CERN, what do YOU think their intent is?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i dont know what they are up to except that they a doing research.
Im not pointing a finger at you because your OP was not a fear mongering piece.
To me all of those Youtube videos are just examples of either people looking for clicks or the people that have been afraid of scientific knowledge since the dawn of time because they dont understand it.
Interesting and well put to gether OP!

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Maybe so.

What I'm not comfortable with is that, even as you can see from my OP - There is, most certainly, something 'off' about the way they go about things. They're a little too symbolically minded for scientists.

Why Shiva? Cultural appeasement?
Why CERN? Happenstance?
Why over the site of Apollo? An unfortunate mistake?
Why are incredibly smart people drowning? They just fell in?
Why perfom mock sacrifices? No, really?

It doesn't add up, something stinks.
I know it's not 'evidence' but it IS weird. There's a lot of things CERN does that just don't make sense!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius I think we could all use a break from the political trolling and war rhetoric that is awash on these boards lately.

S&F for this alone. and i think there is a lot more to CERN and the LHC than is made public.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

CERN is an acronym for

Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire (renamed from Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire, but acronym was retained)

www.google.com... .0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.14.2328.0..0i131k1j0i67k1.lr58_QJmkFs

It's from the French name for the facility, not Cernunnos who IIRC is also an aspect of the Green Man. The Celtic horned god of fertility, animals and the underworld.

As to what they are doing at Cern? Firstly they are using one heck of a lot of electricity. Secondly Research and the collider is used to smash particles. Not so much to make particles at least that's my understanding. Last I heard they also have been having QUITE a time with rodents getting in and chewing wiring. Which I found hilarious.

It's unfortunate about those two students, I don't believe for an instant there are any rituals going on but I do think we don't understand most of the experiments being run not because of nefarious reasons but I'm guessing there are about 100 people on the planet that DO understand things at that level.

I'm not one of them. Most people aren't.

Will give you a bigger thing to freak about, a few years back in Iceland I believe? They were going to drill into the magma core and try to tap it for geothermal energy. Anyone here think once they pop that pimple they'd be able to contain it? Nope...didn't think so!

There are way more scarier things to worry about than CERN.

Currently Elon Musk is bloviating about running his tube thingy eventually to the east coast. Wanna bet that's going to play the devil running under fracking areas and create mayhem? Just saying'

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I heard it is an instrument designed for the intention of summoning alternative dimensions. For the elite, a dimension in which they were more successful.

Switzerland is an interesting place. How exactly does a country remain neutural?

The video in the OP, whether genuine, or even pertaining to CERN, is deeply disturbing.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Except I just posted a video that shows you a ritual happening in a security locked area.......

You may not believe it, but it happened.

The ritual was touted as a 'joke'. I don't see the humour, at all.

The thing is, we don't understand it, at all. Not many people understood the atom bomb either and look what happened. The people building it did. Had others understood it maybe the effects could have been avoided?
There's a story that a German scientist did indeed know how it was made and kept it hidden for fear of it being used on innocent people.

I think maybe CERN is downplayed for a reason. I mean they're experimenting with the literal building blocks of life. What if there's a safeguard encoded into one that self destructs when humans find the 'source'?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There's an awful lot of speculation that swirls around CERN and its objectives. The fact that most people don't understand what they're doing contributes to much of the speculation.

I think anytime you start dealing with high energy physics there's cause for concern. Humanity is delving into matters that it doesn't know the first thing about.

Of course, I think CERN opened itself to speculation when they announced potential dangers of the Haldron collider a few years ago. Remember the talk about creating a black hole, et cetera? I think most of the speculation about CERN and its purposes spun off from that.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

First off I don't believe every YouTube that comes down the pike. You probably shouldn't either. Secondly have a look at this.

There’s a new particle in town, and it’s a double-charmingly heavy beast. Researchers working on the LHCb experiment at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider have announced the discovery of the esoterically named Xicc++ particle. The find could help us probe our understanding of one of the four fundamental forces that govern the universe.

The Xicc++ is a baryon, the family of particles that make up most ordinary matter and includes the likes of protons and neutrons. All baryons are made up of three quarks, a type of fundamental particle that comes in six different flavours. Theory suggests you can mix up these six in a variety of combinations to produce a whole host of baryons, but many of these combinations have yet to be observed in the real world.

www.newscientist.com...

THIS is what they do there, the actual collider is a skinny tube that runs in a circle with all kinds of measuring gear and the whole deal is fairly straightforward.

Demonizing science is what we did in the middle ages.

Fermilab is just outside of Chicago and we've managed NOT to implode anything yet. I seriously doubt we'll be able to at CERN. Mostly cause as I mentioned they have to keep it running consistently which they haven't yet. There have been technical problems, rodent problems ad nauseum.

It's easy to jump on the bandwagon of "what if's" but without an understanding of CERN's basics people are just losing their minds over this. Does it bear watching? Sure cause eventually some highly educated person is going to have an idea and it'll maybe something we should have said no too, but the problem is we don't get a vote in what experiments they choose to run.

I take great comfort in the fact they used contractors who submitted the lowest bids on work and this becomes a self-limiting thing. It's not safe to run with scissors and equipment that keeps blowing fuses keeps them from doing just that.

Hope this explains better?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Cern is trying to build a merkaba to control the world.

Once they do, it'd be the end of Christ consciousness.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
did you know they wanted spiritualized to play a show at the facility before they switched the lhc on? when the band said they couldn't make it they cancelled the gig, it was them or no-one for the cern folks

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey!
CERN has a website!
Here's a link to a tour of the facility!
home.cern...

I also checked out their experiments page and while I don't understand most of them it looks actually interesting!
Altho have to say none of them look anything like creating a black hole.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Your op is long so before I forget...

Appollyon is the Greek rendering of Abbadon. I don't know why it's Appollyon in Revelation as Abbad and Appollo aren't equal in translation. Abba-don is probably a city like Har Meggido is a geographical location people assume means the end of the world or Armageddon.

Abba is Father, don is probably a reference to Dan.

Isn't Dan unmentioned in the list of 12 tribes?

Abba-don is probably the Father(s) of Dan.

Abbad-on, on the other hand, I don't know what would mean. Probably it's Ava as Vav gets transliterated to B often (Ya'akov to Jacob).

City of Abbad? I should know this, too.

CERN is a creepy place. Whatever they say they are doing is the least to be concerned about, what they don't is problematic.

They are playing God trying to recreate a miniature (theoretical) big bang?

I doubt that. It's theory, people just believe it is true like a religous person believes in God, but with less evidence. Ex Nihilo is an impossible way to explain creation unless God exists and caused it.

Otherwise nothing would have remained nothing. It was long before Europeans took credit for saying ever action has a reaction of proper proportion that it was actually said, but who said it isn't important.

That it's true is.

Likewise every action has a cause, every cause a First Cause called God in religion, unless you have a demiurgic belief system, either way...

There is nothing to be gained from trying to recreate a theoretical explanation of existence. Something else is going on.

The footage was obviously leaked as a distraction from what is actually going on, they always leak b.s. to cover up seriously effed up ish.

Like the story they are trying to free the Watchers and Rephaim from their subterranean prison and habitat. The Rephaim are as old as Ugaritic mythology, Canaanite/Phoenician/Carthaginian and Hebrew/Semitic legends of old all have this belief that giants dwell in the earth. Rephaim that is.

The Messiah ben Ephraim might really be an anagram for the Messiah ben Rephaim as Ephraim is plural, unusual for a man's name.

Re/a means evil in Hebrew. Resh(R) with an Aleph spelled out "Resha" means wicked.

Anyway it's a matter of moving one letter and the 2 Messiah thing is shady sounding as they say one will be killed by Armilus, son of Satan/Samael, ressurected by ben David or "King Maschiach."

Sorry I don't know ish about science, but religion I do. I am going to look up Abbadon.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Stars...... absolutely. Great OP

Ironic it's the Stars were headed for..

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Regarding the name, "CERN."

Just speculating but I believe as A/E are the same in Hebrew that it could an occult meaning that is for (in)CARN(ate)...

Like they are trying to incarnate something demonic or RE(evil in Hebrew)inCARNate.

CERN is Evil, RA inCARNate.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

What is Christ Consciousness?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: luciferslight

What is Christ Consciousness?

Something people who by into new age mumbo jumbo say. It means nothing.

Messiah awareness? What's that?

It's not so catchy but synonymous, if it wasn't for C.C. sounding like something cool nobody would say it.

Nobody who says it knows what it means. They are deluded mystics, wannabe mystics.

Same people who imagine a universal consciousness where everyone is one in thought, not realizing what that entails in reality is a world of zombies sans identity and not anything possible or good.

But these particular brand of new age d@#$_&3 think they can BECOME a Christ or something equally ridiculous.

Jibberish. Oprah probably said it and it's a thing now. I don't know .

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why do the edits show the date of 11/10/2012 ?
Strange. My edit shows the correct date.
edit on 2017-07-29T21:40:01-05:002201729America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting information...

Abbadon IS a place in the Tanakh, meaning place of destruction and is usually mentioned with Sheol, the pit of destruction would be Abbadon, a place in Sheol, also Gehenom is mentioned, these are the bad places.

Must be due to misunderstanding of some sort that Abbadon is considered a name for an angel in Revelation 9:11, the destroying angel.

Hmm.... Appollyon. N Apolean...

Strange coincidence their. Napoli-on.

I wonder if Naples/Napoli is Abbadon! It looks like it could be hell!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Indeed it does.

It does say the angel was given the 'key' to the bottomless pit.

Could this be CERN?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join