It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Let me just be very clear"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's very interesting to watch many on the internet going absolutely ape# over this entire ordeal.

They deny one "thing". That thing is proven. They shift the goalposts. Then the new "thing" is also proven. The goalposts are shifted again.

Deny, obfuscate, deflect, strawman and then deny some more.

Perhaps it would be best for you guys to settle down, sit back and let this all unfold. As of now, you're starting to look desperate and, well, kinda stupid.

Did you even believe yourself when you wrote this nonsense? The Awan and DWS connection is a proven fact. Quit playing dumb. It doesn't suit you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's very interesting to watch many on the internet going absolutely ape# over this entire ordeal.

They deny one "thing". That thing is proven. They shift the goalposts. Then the new "thing" is also proven. The goalposts are shifted again.

Perhaps it would be best for you guys to settle down, sit back and let this all unfold. As of now, you're starting to look desperate and, well, kinda stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great descriptions for exactly what Democrats have been doing for decades.

Well, that was not unexpected. The good ole "I know you are but what am I response".

Perhaps I should of added childish to my list.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

roflmao

You left out the word propaganda. You are getting lazy Komrad!

Thanks for the lulz!

I thought that would be implied. Folks sure do seem to be eating up all the propaganda to soothe their feelings.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Did you even believe yourself when you wrote this nonsense? The Awan and DWS connection is a proven fact. Quit playing dumb. It doesn't suit you.

I had not seen Awan specifically mentioned and it was not what I was referring to.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I had not seen Awan specifically mentioned and it was not what I was referring to.

We established connections between the Awans,DWS and roughly 30 other members of the DNC in many different threads. At this point there fates are intertwined. Threads that get suspiciously ignored by certain members. Hmm strange and pure coincidence i bet.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Still waiting...

Let's call them, "Marsha"

Still waiting for Marsha to show up here!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

We established connections between the Awans,DWS and roughly 30 other members of the DNC in many different threads. At this point there fates are intertwined. Threads that get suspiciously ignored by certain members. Hmm strange and pure coincidence i bet.

Not missed. Just not within the scope of this thread.

Specifically, I was referring to the Russian aspect.

People are still in denial and it's become the most idiotic show on Earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Still waiting...

Let's call them, "Marsha"

Still waiting for Marsha to show up here!

More like Matryoska dolls.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Based on what facts or evidence does the Russian Conspiracy Theorry 2016?

At what point...will you provide evidence, any at all

The Steele dossier and DWS are, the horses mouth, intended

link   

I read a comment today that had this in it "Oxford historian Norman Davis outlined Five Basic Rules of Propaganda in “Europe – a History,” Oxford Press, 1996, pp 500-501):

“Simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between ‘Good and Bad’, ‘Friend and Foe’.”

Disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.”

Transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one’s own ends.”

Unanimity: presenting one’s viewpoint as if it is the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people; including drawing doubting individuals into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, social pressure and by ‘psychological contagion’” a.k.a. psy-ops.

Orchestration: endlessly repeating the same message, in different forms, variations and combinations.”

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

In summation, the mockingbird lost its wings

What happens when baby-birds fall from the nest?

The hook and ladder is far superior to a Hail Mary
edit on 29-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Na Mean?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

And your point would be?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, you certainly haven't...besides, someone will have the info on the telephone calls from the RNC 2016 conference, and that there were calls that much is proven, and more to the point, no one wants to talk about them...FBI, media, no one!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

And your point would be?
My point was and is that I found that in a comment online today .On this site we share stuff and I was sharing

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

And your point would be?
My point was and is that I found that in a comment online today .On this site we share stuff and I was sharing

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I don't have to provide you with anything. We've already been told by the IC that Russia is involved. We've been told by people surrounding Trump they are involved.

You just don't want to hear it.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Can I tell you something too?

Keep your Hope and Change

This about the SWAMP, District of Columbia

For any common sense, non-brainwashed American, and our friends around the world

This is about the DISTRICT!
If you still think everything's "peachy", you need an Eval

edit on 29-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: 51-50

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

We've already been told

You mean "you" have been told, do you always believe what they tell you?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'll never go wrong by reading any finger pointing by a leftist as a description of their own behaviour. A window to their souls.

edit on 29/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'll never go wrong by reading any finger pointing by a leftist as a description of their own behaviour. A window to their souls.

So you and above mentioned xuenchen call sit there and call other ATS members stupid without a single item of proof of anything, I find that funny...as in funny peculiar, considering the absolute guff that has fell like snow from both your gubs for some time now...in fact I don't think you even know, or want to know what A lefty or righty is.
Now, let me be clear, if you want to support this thread.......where's the proof? otherwise, Donald may well end up burgered....and it's all on you guys.

edit on 29-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join