It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Let me just be very clear"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wasserman Schultz disputed Johnson’s version of events.

“He’s wrong in every respect. Let me just be very clear: At no point during my tenure at the DNC was I contacted by the FBI, DHS or any government agency or alerted or made aware that they believed that the Russians, an enemy state, was intruding on our network. At no point. And I am a member of Congress, who had the ability to sit down and be briefed in a classified setting.”

The DNC was never HACKED!

Podesta was compromised by a common email phishing scheme, clicking away

The DNC leaks were exactly that, leaks!

The CONSPIRACY of Collusin with Russia is a fairy tale indeed

www.sun-sentinel.com...
edit on Sat Jul 29 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 29-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Title edit for quote accuracy

edit on 29-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Title edit again

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Whhats clear is the Awan brothers and Seth Rich were involved.

I have a feeling one of the Awans is connected to Riches death.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's a belief system now...what's true seems to be who you are talking to at any one time.
Right then, prove there was no collusion?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Like I said, it is Russia's state policy to never intervene with another country's election. The reason is they don't want to make enemies with other countries. Which election has Russia hacked? Not a single one.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

“He’s wrong in every respect. Let me just be very clear: At no point during my tenure at the DNC was I contacted by the FBI, DHS or any government agency or alerted or made aware that they believed that the Russians, an enemy state, was intruding on our network. At no point. And I am a member of Congress, who had the ability to sit down and be briefed in a classified setting.”

Please post a link for that quote.

I am all on board with the Awans being the ones behind this and the Russia story being the cover.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am all on board with the Awans being the ones behind this and the Russia story being the cover.

She said it on CNN with Kate Bolduan
There are numerous YouTube vids with the interview

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you can find one that is still available please post....every single on I've found is no longer available.

That would be a nail in the coffin.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

www.sun-sentinel.com...

Here ya go

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wait, so now the russians did not hack the DNC? FFS, the story seems to change every few hours.

Also, since I am not able to watch this vid right now, when is it from?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
At that point (over 1 month ago), she was setting up the excuses for failure that we now know about.

Schultz is a habitual liar just like her friends.

We now know there was criminal intent.

Those who laugh last laugh best.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Russians no . Think Big business or big money and oligarchs ...could be X-Russians but with strong links to the coup in Ukraine with links back to the neo-cons and the deep state ...
I am sure this vid will not clear it up for you but it might free your mind from some of the MSM fake news

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you can find one that is still available please post....every single on I've found is no longer available.

It is noteworthy that the interview video has been deleted all over the internet... there were many sources of that video but they have all but disappeared... i found one left on grabian...
grabien.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The unraveling of the lie continues.
I don't see how even the most die-hard Leftists can propagate this bullsh*t with a straight face anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah it's pretty obvious that the whole russian collusion thing was a failsafe in case Hillary didn't win the election and now they use it to hide their own shady dealings with Ukraine and other foreign countries. The question is how far will DWS go to save herself and who will be thrown under the bus right with her? I stated in another thread that Trump was going after the Awans to revover their vast amount of blackmail material and using it to his advantage. Hillary has survived all the scandals unscathed because she has dirt on everybody except Trump. I guess DWS will suffer an unfortunate accident in the near future. I know that sounds cynical but that could lead to another opportunity and persuade her brother to join the war against the DNC and Hillary.

Trump is all about flipping people and using them against his enemies. Comey and Mueller are already on his side and all hell will break loose when people figure that one out for themselves.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It is noteworthy that the interview video has been deleted all over the internet... there were many sources of that video but they have all but disappeared... i found one left on grabian...
grabien.com...

It's not surprising that they are pulling the video because it goes against everything they are lying to everyone about.
DWS lies right in the video to everyone's face....first she says that no agency tried to contact anyone at the DNC....then later in the video she says some agency called their tech support.
This woman is a close second to Hillary's criminality level.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trying to get a clear picture of the operation is almost impossible because of the cut outs and seemingly unrelated parts at any one point in time . But two operations seemed to be going on at the same time while looking like they are headed in two different directions . This Corsi interview is one of the more important ones to keep in mind

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's very interesting to watch many on the internet going absolutely ape# over this entire ordeal.

They deny one "thing". That thing is proven. They shift the goalposts. Then the new "thing" is also proven. The goalposts are shifted again.

Deny, obfuscate, deflect, strawman and then deny some more.

Perhaps it would be best for you guys to settle down, sit back and let this all unfold. As of now, you're starting to look desperate and, well, kinda stupid.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well Comey told a completely different story time and time again and probably even under oath. Btw i'm still a little pissed at the american people for not storming the Capitol after being told that a party under investigation was allowed to hire their own private secuity firm to do the investigation themselves. How was that even legal?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's very interesting to watch many on the internet going absolutely ape# over this entire ordeal.

They deny one "thing". That thing is proven. They shift the goalposts. Then the new "thing" is also proven. The goalposts are shifted again.

Perhaps it would be best for you guys to settle down, sit back and let this all unfold. As of now, you're starting to look desperate and, well, kinda stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great descriptions for exactly what Democrats have been doing for decades.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

roflmao

You left out the word propaganda. You are getting lazy Komrad!

Thanks for the lulz!
edit on 29-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join