It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Minting Islamic State's Coins??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
I think its a handful of the Gulf Emirates that are sending them this money.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think the research of the minted Dinars Has to First Consider Just How or What Would be the Necessary Requirements to Produce a Sharia Compliant Gold Coin or Golden Dinar....

They sure would not accept questionable funding from many of the Gulf States or even Saudi Arabia They sure would not produce Tainted coins made by contracted Western Mints, or Gold Blanks from non-Sharia sources...
anything less than Sharia Compliant methods and supplies to producing Dinars would be Blasphemy

so, follow that pathway... besides they are not mass Minting Hundreds-of-Thousands of coins per month

The Basics of Coin Grading and Mint States | American Bullion
www.americanbullion.com...

Coin grading assesses how close a coin is to that perfect post-minting state. Coins are given a two-letter prefix and a numerical grade, for example “AU-50”. Coins close enough to the condition of a perfect newly-minted coin are given the mint state prefix of “MS” and are called mint state coins.

the homegrown Daesh Mint...could be using long since retired/outdated equipment, after all they likely have many man-hours of dedicated artisans that are devoted to creating a single MS-70 equivalent Minted Coins for every 50 marred coins that get pressed then recycled into ~20 karat round blanks, to try again

just what are the rules, laws for making Sharia Compliant Dinars from the inception to the final striking
with that knowledge we might be able to Sleuth the whole mystery

edit on st31150158675101252017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

ok - i will bite :

what makes a coin " sharia compliant " ?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
That is what we are going to figure out. I will do some more research and report back as soon as I can.
Thanks St. Udio, thats a good point that I wanted to try to ignore simply because I really don't want to believe they have gotten this far on their own. Maybe they have though.

My concerns were with how they can produce those designs with raised or depressed images in the MS with the volumes they are producing. Maybe they are not producing hundreds of thousands, or maybe they are.

I get the impressions there already are thousands upon thousands.

enlightened servant, perhaps you have a little bit of background on what could make a coin Sharia compliant?? I assume the sources of the core materials would be a variable and how it is acquired??

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

it was a rhetorical question

money has no " sharia compliance " requirements

hint - are US dollars , euros , russian roubbles etc etc etc " sharia compliant " ???????????????????

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

just off the top of my head..... the design of the coin/image would have to adhere to the approval of a governing body of Imams

what all the Sharia Compliant issues entail is beyond me at this precise moment...

but I read, over the years, that any Islamic Gold Dinar, money, must be OK'ed...
the Gold weight, purity, etc. must all be regulated to be compliant...

'ape'.... your really going overboard on this theme--- what's got your goat ?

'worldstarcountry '..... appreciate your support and your 'nod' as to getting an explaination of how Muslims & Islamic States can create legal money which every Muslim worldwide would feel confident in possessing because it is Approved by Sharia Law................ 'ape' seems the only contrarian with this

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

hint - are US dollars , euros , russian roubbles etc etc etc " sharia compliant "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer: No, dollars, euros, roubbles, are Civil law compliant,

... meeting the standards & the Rules & Civil laws of those Sovereign Nations.... Islam uses Sharia Law instead of what the rest of the world knows of as Civil Laws

edit on st31150164131901352017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hey folks - its not my fault that you have some delusion about " sharia compliant coinage " - so i guess theres one answer :

citation required

come on - what is the " standard " for " " sharia compliant coinage " ?????

the standards and regulations for halal compliant food stuffs are easy to find

so - cite the coinage requirements

simples

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join