It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is the most corrupt country in the world. Americans have no right to judge Russia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

There's accountability? Reeeaaallllyyyy. Hmmm, is that why we were bailing out banks and corporations that led us to the financial crisis of 2008 while places like Iceland were placing people in jail over it? Where was "accountability" in that instance.

Where has "accountability" been in regards to having a president who invaded Iraq under the premise of "WMDS," still "missing," by the way?

Where was "accountability" in regards to Ben Ghazi? Where was the "accountability," in regards to Fast and Furious?

I could go on and on. Those are just recent examples of "accountability" in this country.

"Accountability." For the elite? You have got to be freaking kidding or living in a dream world.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

What good does it do to 'rate' evil'?

What - if American is the most corrupt do we win a prize?

What? Everyone gets a star on their head?

I just don't get it...

THE WHOLE WORLD IS FLIPPING EVIL!

What good does it do to fight in line for the number one post?

Now - on the other hand, if you were talking military power? Yes, I believe the USA SHOULD have the greatest might as no one beats up on the biggest bully.

But - I would have felt much more at ease if we were the 'might America' from a past when we still had God in the school and knew morals were not subjective.

peace

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I agree OP

Putin is better man than any US politician

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join