It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ultimate rant angaist the extraterrestrial hypothesys

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Also im not in the military if i was id be in a lot more trouble.

your post story shows otherwise

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No it doesnt when have i ever said i was in the military.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

ive never seen bass claim he was in the military.
and whatever he says you could look into it. I plan on it. technobabble need not remain technobabble with the propper thought experiments .

Part of what he said makes sense to me about why something would glow. the rest needs to be thought out and looked up.

going from my own experience if the craft i saw could turn off its lights it would want to.. it was silent and black.. like a floating triangle.. if only it turned off its lights i would have never seen it.

so the lights were lime a tripod i assume for stability.. the middle light was much bigger and like way to big to have a purpose as a light haha.. so just the shape and things gave me hints on what i experienced..

bitch even seemingly was trying to mind conyrol me.. i almost literally "stuck my head in the sand." it was like wait a mimute! look back at the craft. but he was gone..
gawd.. on top of that i ecen tried to forget the experience.. well some other part of me was lime hey! i dont think like this!! i WILL remember.

my brother has barely a recollection that an event took place. he remembers 2 seconds worth of a 30 minute experience..

i am prerty freaking sure it was usa craft.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

you have never said, but you have some .... "interesting" ..... knowledge

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

and ... i have an challenge for you, go to my humanoid encounter threads, yes all of them and try to explain it as military or secret space program shizz

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Not all of my explanations for the humanoid threads will be military or black project. Some eill be "that persons crazy or on drugs" sone may even be bonafide alien activity. I never said its never aliens just that 99 percent ofit is ours and most people just dont know what theyre looking at or how to interpretwhat they experienced.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Im a pretty interesting guy with a eclectic set of hobbies and freinds. From military interests and folks. Physics interest and friends to music and talented musician friends to martial arts and grandmasters of various lineages as friends. I come across a lot of intetesting stuff.

Luckly for you guys my interests are flowing more towards horticulture and silat these days and less of my ats antics. Soon ill be living in a place with poor internet access and i wont post often or if at all here anymore. And you can be spared from my inigmatics
edit on 3-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

please do it i beg you!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

i have a nagging suspicion that this is my and people like me fault

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hows it your fault i have a high IQ and an ecletic set of interests.

Wait let me guess you think somehow youre more impactful on my life than you are. I get more irritation nightly from mosquitos. Get real. Believe me its not you or anyone like you causing my forthcoming departure from ats. Its called moving on with life. In my case i fell in love with a girl and she lives on a different continent. Nobody wants to move to the usa these days and quite frankly the country she lives in is hands down better than the usa so yeah im moving there to be with her. Dont let your ego get a hold of you.
edit on 3-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

aww thats so good to hear.
Im so glad you two are happy.

as far as ufos..

for all of you reading

Black Triangle craft ARE real.

and they brought me to ATS.

AND they come from Earth, usa, in this "dimension"(version of reality containing dimensions)
I THINK..

haha..
anyway.

good for you goodsir.

edit on 3-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Im a pretty interesting guy with a eclectic set of hobbies and freinds. From military interests and folks. Physics interest and friends to music and talented musician friends to martial arts and grandmasters of various lineages as friends. I come across a lot of intetesting stuff.

Luckly for you guys my interests are flowing more towards horticulture and silat these days and less of my ats antics. Soon ill be living in a place with poor internet access and i wont post often or if at all here anymore. And you can be spared from my inigmatics

Good luck.....make sure your underground refuge is J-Shaped and will function like an airlock as your sink trap does.Worry less about weapons and more about finding and feeding others and their education,strangers will be welcome not shot on sight. I focused on paying it forward more than a long term perspective....we are simply passing the baton......what we pass on in written and spoken word will one day be considered legend.I have no religous doctrines in my location...every concievable book from Gr.1-12 education to Flora and Fana to Blacksmithing to Emergency Medicine.....each one of us may very well be the beginning of the future....so few will remain.See you on the flipside.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

nononoonono, i think its my fault you are moving from ats material to other stuff

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

BLTs behave the exact same way as every other ufo, so they are probally the same thing

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

BLTs are out of this world and they do fly...off the plate and into my belly.

Alas they are not as good as BLTAs

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I don't think its an if/or situation. Most ufo craft can cloak themselves with electromagnetic energy just like the American government tried to cloak a destroyer during the Philadelphia experiment that went bad. But these aliens are many thousands of years more advanced than us and have mastered hyperdimensional physics. We have learned to only perceive 3 dimensions plus time. What we see is limited to the visual spectrum of energy, and the rest is off-limits to us without infrared technology.

I think its hairsplitting to distinguish names like aliens, demons, interdimensional beings, extra-terrestrials, etc. It just confuses lots of people for no reason. Aliens and extra-terrestrials are generic terms that everyone associates with flying saucers and beings from out of this world. Once people start to take the ufo/alien phenomena more seriously over creation and evolution we can start getting more nit-picky, but in the meantime generic terms suffice.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

...... uhhhh what?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Youre the one talking about sandwiches 😒
edit on 5-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

uhh maybe i misspelled it, but anyway i am talking about the funny black triangles

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh you mean BTs or LTA vehicles?

If you observe them enough youll see there is a difference between how they operate and the prior models that are just plain saucer shaped. Has to do with triangles using 3 superconductors instead of one. They are more stable and easier to control than their predecessors.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join