It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ultimate rant angaist the extraterrestrial hypothesys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
today i was going to shown another humanoid encounters story, however i made an very good point angaist the extraterrestrial theory in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and it ended looking so good that i decided to make an thread so more people can see it:

but still should we ignore the interdimensional theory yet? it explains way better te higher strangeness encounters than the extraterrestrial theory does for the time being im still sticking with the interdimensional theory i remenber once hearing an encounter where a man said he entered an ufo, while his friend saw he enter an bus that misteriously dissapeared we could claim this is just an "screen memory" but that is just an handwave, an way to we to ignore the unfortunate implications and what do we make of the people that saw bigfoot exiting an ufo? similar species?! what do we make of mothman sightings that were proceded by ufo sightings? an coincidence?! what do we make of the skinwalker ranch? an hoax?! what do we make of the sightings of ufos making stuff that is just impossible? advanced tech?! what do we make of the joe simongton sighting were aliens litteraly cooked pancakes for him? an dumb hoax?! and now for the smoking gun: you can say whatever you want but: UFOS LOOK NOTHING LIKE REAL SPACESHIPS! dont believe me? well take a look at this amazingly well researched article:

www.projectrho.com...

do ufos have heat radiators? no! do they have engines,hell even bizzare exotic ones like the orion drive? no! if we are to believe abductee and contactee reports they instead have an bizzare glowing thingy in the center of the ufo that somehow keeps it afloat! do they have an habitation module? no, the entire ufo is pressurized! do they have an airlock? no,they have an completely unprotected door to outside! do they have an spacesuit? well sometimes but that is mostly in older (50's to 70's) reports nowdays they like to walk stark naked just fine i could go on and on but my point has been made

so what do you guys think?
also sorry for the grammar english isnt my main language

Its called a neutral dimension generator....simple science......when a bubble of air rises up from the bottom of a glass of water....what is BETWEEN the air bubble and the water???....why does the bubble rise so fast?...this area is called a neutral dimension zone.....google super-cavitating torpedo...you will see primitive attempts to create this same effect even using billions of small bubbles to replicate what a larger controlled NDG would do.

Here is an example of one of natures NDGs in action......research how this little fella generates his immense speed power and energy.He is using a NDG to expedite his speed.He is forming a bubble of air...then "pushing it" at his target....at full speed.....then when the bubble of air hits his target his appendage travels through the NDZ/Neutral Dimension Zone with no resistance and it gains speed/power/energy exponentially.Call it a force multiplier if you will.
edit on 31-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Let us use our imagination a moment. To build a physical thing like a UFO the entities MUST have a great deal of dexterity (ie. an octopus has not got the intricate appendages to manipulate very fine workings) and as such it leads to the end result, more or less, of a humanoid with dexterous appendages.
Plus they Must have gone through the stages of metal manipulation, ie. realising what metal is and smelting and forming metal.
Yes, yes it could be insect like but they would still need dexterity.
With dexterity must come the intelligence to formulate and build a craft but overall they must want to explore and discover new worlds or beings. I know basic animals have an instinct to explore and discover their environment but that is just that, instinct.
The exact reasoning goes for inter dimensional travel, unless it's a natural phenomena, similar to astral travel.
I discount nothing or no-one till something proves itself.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Probably but my post is about intelligent life. There are probably amoeba's out there or very low level life but to expect the classic Greys or lizardmen or whatever is crazy. As I said, if tomorrow morning I woke up to find a flying saucer had landed in my back yard I would not hesitate to knock on the door. It would not frighten me in the least. But statistics go against that ever happening I am afraid.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

those things only work in water

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

no my question is: what do you think ufos are?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

ok,i understand

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The party is at the galactic core. This place is just a tourist stop for some of the travelers.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

those things only work in water

Nyet....air becomes like water in terms of the equation....lol...you ionise the air to find the sweetspot and ride the Dragon.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think UFOs are a mixture. Some are black projects, some are natural phenomena, but a few are extra-terrestrial.
Natural phenomena, well that's self explanatory, just not identified at the moment.
Black projects, that in itself could hide quite a few surprises but I sincerely doubt that ANYONE on this planet has developed the technology to perform some of the maneuvers displayed by some UFOs.
As much as it upsets quite a few of you the flight technology as of now is still dependent on thrust power and don't give me all the BS that they are years in advance of what we know. This is a lie that they like to put out to baffle the opposition.
Extra-terrestrial craft is really open to the imagination. I don't believe they are extra-dimensional per se but I think they might use dimension to travel but we have not got the handle on it yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

My personal opinion is that the extra dimensional hypothesis is much more far fetched than the extra terrestrial hypothesis.

Jaques vallee literally knows better than to propose the extra dimensional hypothesis. Especially considering his friends. Its almost like hes intentionally throwing red herrings.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Regarding anti matter generation. Youd be very wrong. Things have changed. Just that the publics not in on it and i sure aibt going to go into any detail.

But nooooooo. Very very incorrect regarding making antimatter.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The first thing I will point out is the 'Orion Drive' is not a drive but merely the usage of nukes to propel a spacecraft

even sillier is claiming that ufos float because of funny glowing crystals

Ever think those glowing crystals might be superconductors participating with a dielectric and that glow is electromagnetic energy with a phase velocity higher than that dielectrics value for C, and that that glow is an optical boom in the form of cerenkov radiation? You know, like, refractive index changes and altered vacua metrics n stuff?
edit on 1-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

My personal opinion is that the extra dimensional hypothesis is much more far fetched than the extra terrestrial hypothesis.

Jaques vallee literally knows better than to propose the extra dimensional hypothesis. Especially considering his friends. Its almost like hes intentionally throwing red herrings.

It depends on how you define a "dimension".......personally I use the layer cake example.....earth....water...air...space....I ask myself what is between the earth and water?...what is between the water and air?.....what is between the air and space?.......the areas between these "dimensions" I call the NEUTRAL DIMENSION.....and this is where UFOs go when they flash out.....but there is NOTHING in the NDZ/Neutral Dimension Zone.....there is no Cake between layers only icing.....soooo.....UFOs hide and travel between "dimensional layers"....or between dimensions.....I do not define a dimension as a Place unto itself.....but as a state of matter.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

a tourist stop? hummm...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

proof?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

please read his work and the work of john keel, you will hange your opinion

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

oh yeah, i forgot you are the "i am inside the military and know everthing!" sort of guy

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

i undesrtand most of what those words really mean, and in the way you use them they look like technobabble

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Its not technobabble its hints.

Also im not in the military if i was id be in a lot more trouble.

Finally i have read keel and vallee...dont drink the koolaid vallee literally knows better than what he propunds
edit on 3-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

why do you think that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join