It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ultimate rant angaist the extraterrestrial hypothesys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: humanoidlord

The thing is the hole you are filling is so wide and deep you could put anything in there...and your theory is even less likely than far off solar system theory.

Human beings are horrible witnesses we don't actually see things. an organ creates electrical signals which are interpreted by our brains..

Just pointing something out....
If you are doubting what you are seeing is real, then what do your other senses tell you? I guarantee youthat your other senses will verify that your eyes are in fact seeing things. This theory is testable up to things that would cause self destruction of said brain. (Don't believe a gun is what your eyes tell you it is, use it on yourself. If it wasn't really there it wouldn't be able to terminate the brain)
What is more likely?
Advanced civilization or transdimensional civilization?
Your senses perceive reality as it is? Or there is no reality outside of our brains?

edit on 29-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Fred Hoyle, the guy who coined the phrase, "Big Bang" in relation to the forming of the Universe said that the likelihood that life ever formed on planet Earth was like if a tornado went through a junk yard and formed a Jumbo Jet. I have ranted on this subject several times that statistically it was next to impossible for life to have formed on Earth and for that to repeat itself on another planet is most unlikely. Nearly impossible. Despite all of the Goldilocks planets NASA is discovering I still believe there may be some microbes out there but for intelligent life to form....No. We are an anomaly and while I read everything I can find on the subject it seems all of the new discoveries have a "but..." in the discussion about their probability to hosting real intelligent life. You must understand that there are thousands of factors that had to come together on Earth for life to form and sustain itself over hundreds of million years. Every one of those were in the critical path and if any one failed we would be amoebas, at best.

So, I know the hosts of this website admonished us for being the wet blanket in the discussion about extra-terrestrial life. I want, really want, that we discover a planet in my lifetime that glows with artificial light. I would love to wake up tomorrow morning and see a flying saucer in the meadow behind my back yard. I would not be afraid; I would go up to it and knock on the door. But alas, I really think at this point those things are impossible because life outside of our solar system does not exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here for a few moments just to make a little statement which most dont like to see/read.

I keep reminding you people that Aliens are the work of the US military, they are the result of human testing and cloning techniques which were banned by many other countries as it would contravene so many laws worldwide. The newborns were subject to many body altering effects all for spying on Russia before and upto the cold war with experimental aircraft that normal pilots could not fly. The advancements in drone technology now have resulted in a major decline in abductions, unknown pregnancies with women who claim to have never had sex but all describe being visited by a grey or man in black and ground based ufo sightings or landings. All we have now is an increase in sightings in the air, however some new information came to light recently about triangle shaped ufo's which plagued a lot in the 90s turns out it was US military after all, a lot of ufologists refuse this as it discredits their work and thus we have a thriving community of believers who mistake on a daily basis military aircraft for other worldly beings. Yes there are extra terrestrials out there, yes they have visited earth and No they dont have 2 legs 2 arms and 2 eyes a nose & a rounded head and a small slit for a mouth. They are in fact so different your better off thinking something shaped like an insect, with the biology of one too. As the insect species is the most likely form of life to survive all other natural disasters, its highly likely in the far distant future that will be the dominant life form on planet earth. If you were visiting another planet to share technology which species would you share it with? id pick the one that has the best chance of survival. Not humans for sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Notgod

So the government perfected cloning technology and perfected the UFOs the clones inhabit before they perfected radio controlled drones?

Also greys are human made but insect aliens are real?
Makes perfect sense.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

You can't say "does not" but it really is highly unlikely. At least in the range of the frequencies we can observe. And people like you maybe wouldn't consider "it" to be a lifeform at all because it's so different to us and everything we ever saw.
We can't see it with our eyes, radar, telescope, microscope, xray...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ah, the small minds of pseudo-intellectuals. Listen, just a couple of hundred years ago people believed that travelling over 30 MPH would tear a man apart. That came and went now we travel at fantastic speeds.
Just over a hundred years ago people believed that powered flight was impossible. That came and went,now we fly everywhere.
In a couple of hundred years we have, what those living long ago would think, created magic, the impossible. Who could ever guess what a couple of thousand years will bring (and that goes for aliens as well) so stop saying can't, impossible so it wont ever exist.
Now let me give you my thoughts on inter dimensional travel theory for the aliens. A few of the alien believers got together and posited "what can we do about all these skeptics shooting us down with "it is impossible to traverse the vast distances of space in a meaningful lifetime" which looks to be true as we haven't got any credible theory to cover it.
Oh, wait a minute, there is some credible scientists claiming that there are multiple universes in the same space. Hurrah, we've just been saved, we can now claim that they are inter dimensional and that short cuts the skeptics argument for distant travel".
I actually believe we are not alone in the universe as been proved time and again, life is very, very tenacious for appearing in what we think as alien environs.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes, even Streiber! I heard him talking about on 'The Conspiracy Show' Podcast (by Richard Syrett, one of Canadas gems!). Im sure the show is archived lm Give it a listen if you got the time!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have also moved toward the inter-dimensional side of the fence with regards to UFOs because of how often other seemingly paranormal events take place around UFO sightings. Skinwalker Ranch is a perfect example where just about any paranormal phenomena you could imagine seems to take place there. There's also quite a few other places that aren't as well known that exhibit the same plethora of high strangeness. You get UFOs, unnatural creatures, humanoid encounters, bigfoot stories, poltergeist activity, etc.

I'm starting to wonder if it isn't some extremely long experiment testing our perception. These entities or whatever they are could exist outside of time as we know, which to me helps to refute the common argument of "well if they're so advanced why do they need to abduct all these people over all these years."

This experiment, if it is one, could be taking place at one instant from their perspective while seeming stretched out from ours.

I'm quite certain just from the sheer scale of the universe and statistics involved that there are other civilizations in the universe; but the reported phenomena seems to involve something else entirely.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

oh really? then where does the waste heat go? how can they keep an atmosphere? and how can they ships be powered by misterious glowing stuff?
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!
edit on 30-7-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: icewater

and that is one of the many reasons, they likely arent alien,but something far weirder...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Notgod

wrong very wrong
the humans did it theory is somewhow even more flawed than the extraterrestrial one cause it assumes we have technology billions no trillions! of years ahead of what we have now wich is obviously impossible

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

so what do you think ufos and their humanoids are them?
also you should read the works of jacques vallee and john keel its not as simple as just that

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

good lets see if we can find it

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

nice!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

oh really? then where does the waste heat go? how can they keep an atmosphere? and how can they ships be powered by misterious glowing stuff?
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

There are no "waste heat" you caveman..
AN atmosphere ? Try MANY atmosphere on MANY planets
And the answer to your last question will melt your simple mind to goo anymore it is.. so I will give you more time to mature.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Since we aren't very advanced ourselves, we can assume that ET technology is quantum and particle based, which would mean that its effects would be perceived as paranormal to nonscientifically oriented people. Nonscientifically oriented people who claim to be investigators just make matters worse by monitoring public perceptions and feeding their lore back through the social loop. Vallee is the worst, as he was a scientist and should have known better. Unfortunately, Vallee's books claiming the interdimensional connection came during his mentorship by Dr. J Allan Hynek, the physicist who worked for the US Air Force in Blue Book, debunking UFO reports from the public at large.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
Fred Hoyle, the guy who coined the phrase, "Big Bang" in relation to the forming of the Universe said that the likelihood that life ever formed on planet Earth was like if a tornado went through a junk yard and formed a Jumbo Jet. I have ranted on this subject several times that statistically it was next to impossible for life to have formed on Earth and for that to repeat itself on another planet is most unlikely. Nearly impossible. Despite all of the Goldilocks planets NASA is discovering I still believe there may be some microbes out there but for intelligent life to form....No. We are an anomaly and while I read everything I can find on the subject it seems all of the new discoveries have a "but..." in the discussion about their probability to hosting real intelligent life. You must understand that there are thousands of factors that had to come together on Earth for life to form and sustain itself over hundreds of million years. Every one of those were in the critical path and if any one failed we would be amoebas, at best.

So, I know the hosts of this website admonished us for being the wet blanket in the discussion about extra-terrestrial life. I want, really want, that we discover a planet in my lifetime that glows with artificial light. I would love to wake up tomorrow morning and see a flying saucer in the meadow behind my back yard. I would not be afraid; I would go up to it and knock on the door. But alas, I really think at this point those things are impossible because life outside of our solar system does not exist.

That sounds rather like the anthropocentrism that the Catholic Church used to silence Gallileo when he said that the sun didn't orbit the Earth. Also, Fred Hoyle was born in the 1920s, before we discovered that organic matter, water and other life creating elements were coming from stars and astroids. According to some cosmological math, there is a potential for 2.5 billion habitable planets in the Milky Way. An estimate that will be refined as we place more sensitive telesopes in space.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Gianfar because: script

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There are no "waste heat" you caveman..

i see someone wasted time while in school, all things produce waste heat and in space obviously you just cant spread the heat around cause theres nothing to spread the heat to, so you need an heat radiator like the ones the ISS uses

AN atmosphere ? Try MANY atmosphere on MANY planets

you dont quite understand the question: where do the air the "aliens" breath come from in the ufo, it just doesnt magically appear right?!

And the answer to your last question will melt your simple mind to goo anymore it is

bring it on, i aint a random mr. nobody otherwise i would not be here on ats

so I will give you more time to mature.

i see you want some ego stroking huh?

edit on 30-7-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

wow, now you want to say sh#t about the best ufology ever?
i could swear you supported him earlier
also i am pretty sure that quantum and particle technology cant explain what we see in most reports

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

i believe that there are endless amounts of sentient like in the universe, however an physics breaking civilization living near us is one hell of a coincidence

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join