It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ultimate rant angaist the extraterrestrial hypothesys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: underwerks

It proves the machines we create to measure are designed to give us definitive answers. At some point all the processors calculating what image to present us make a decision. Because we fed them the algorithm to do so.

then why do these same machines see a wave at other times? the only thing added to differentiate from the control group was conciousness.

when i got those random number things to spit out numbers not even in their algorithms to do.. How the heck did that happen?? when a number can be one two or three and i get back 67.. lol.

These are not like the pear study that use random number generators. this is a set up where light does its thing and people trying to find out where the light is makes the light there lol..

i dont know what it means but the control group eliminates the possibility the experiment is flawed through "algorithms" or computer hardware..

i havnt looked closely at this study yet but i imagine they are not even using computers to see the data..

double slit experiments use photon sensitive sheets. you just look at them AFTER the fact and you see an interference pattern.. except lets say you "psychically" look at them while the photon gun is firing?? then sometimes you get two lines as photons not waves of light pass through..

that light can even act as a wave and a photon, is crazy to begin with.
that non real particles come into reality and cause real effects.. whats up with that?? fake particles can be real??

that consciousness and information are not limited to humans and definitely not limited to one human.. how much you think your vote is worth?? you are pushing against EVERYTHING else..

anyway..

speaking of things popping into existence..

UFOs hmm..

see bending space time forcefully would require lime black hole level energy to make a wormhole right??

what if you could arrange quamtum properties in ultra synchronized ways become the wave and then know you are a particle over there? haha it would rely much more on information and much less on energy.. you are not busting a hole in reality.. you are just sliding by

ive misssed threads like these. Ill definitely be around more in the future. having too much fun forgot i have to work today.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The article is from a site without Impressum, it shows serious bias, in all topics, and "the math adds up is back to problem one:

Hope you can read it.
And I know you want to feel in charge and powerful but you really aren't.
You don't even decide what you do with the interactions of physical reality. What makes you think consciousness is more than you?
Your personal perception of the experience. That's it, your consciousness tries to prove it's own existence. But does it decide? Or does it always have a certain "delay"?
So how likely is it some magical part of you makes it happen? If you can't even catch up with what you perceive with 4awake senses.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Peeple because: Wrong pic

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i didnt say "I" was in control. and no i do not want to feel powerful. i think my second song in my sig addresses that "if i were god i wouldnt change a thing"

you did just make me wonder if dejavu is some part of you not on delay and your ego gets that info then its sensory info and because of the delay thinks its two unique events.

this thread is however about UFOs i guess?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

something like tulpas?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

even whitley streiber? i always had the belief that he was one of the people behind the death of ufology, due to his indocrination of the grey image
nice to see how people can change

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

E.T.'s could exist in our Universe and also be interdimensional.

how?

Or we could be the only intelligent life and some yet to be understood forces are responsible for the phenomena.

we obviously arent alone, but agree with you on the misterious forces

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The first thing I will point out is the 'Orion Drive' is not a drive but merely the usage of nukes to propel a spacecraft

i already know that

Antimatter rockets? creating a single anti electron (AKA positron) costs millions of dollars, not to mention antimatter reacts violently with matter which makes it a dangerous method of propulsion.

even sillier is claiming that ufos float because of funny glowing crystals

And for the record your English is better than most of my friends.

wow! thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

kinda like the simulation theory for the creation of the universe?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

there is also something called the zeno effect

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

hello! jeep3r long time no see (on my threads)
then we must be looking at something very advanced to break the laws of nature

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think we need to entertain the idea/s that we are not alone in this universe and that other alternate universes and even other dimensions of reality exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

E.T.'s could exist in our Universe and also be interdimensional.

how?

Or we could be the only intelligent life and some yet to be understood forces are responsible for the phenomena.

we obviously arent alone, but agree with you on the misterious forces
How is it not possible? Especially if a species or their machines could travel between dimensions.

I strongly believe we are not alone. Many smarter and more educated people are not as convinced.
We all have a lot to learn. At least learning is a fun part of this journey for many of us.

Always love your posts. Keep them coming.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I find it funny that humans think that we would even understand ET tech enough to go, oh that's not how they could do it.

Kinda like humans saying, " Oh no, alien life can't survive that " only to find alien life.

It reads as a bad plot to a B movie, walk around thinking you're " at the top of the tech chain " is akin to thinking as a criminal you're " above the law ", when you just haven't been caught yet.

In the end, mysteries are figured out and evolution paves a path for life to find a way.

In the matter of tech, we have the conceptualize electromagnetic drive already being developed, you'll have hover board that actually hover within the next 10 to 20 years and cars will follow shortly there after.

Moore's law explains much of this " ET Tech " appearing as " Magic " to us " Dummy Humans ".

But what explains us " dummy humans " from thinking we know how " ET Tech " works by glance? lol

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

its not just psychological effects, but the appearence of the humanoids and ufos

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

and who is to prove they arent interdimensional?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

lol funny sinchronicity
indeed its hard to prove they are interdimensional, however they are almost certainly not extraterrestrial

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kleverone

indeed my friend!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

oh i get it now!
also i am doing another thread tommorrow and this one is the humanoid encounters i promised

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

ok for a second lets ignore the second part of the post, if they are alien then how do you explain this:

what do we make of the people that saw bigfoot exiting an ufo? similar species?! what do we make of mothman sightings that were proceded by ufo sightings? an coincidence?! what do we make of the skinwalker ranch? an hoax?! what do we make of the sightings of ufos making stuff that is just impossible? advanced tech?! what do we make of the joe simongton sighting were aliens litteraly cooked pancakes for him? an dumb hoax?!

In the matter of tech, we have the conceptualize electromagnetic drive already being developed, you'll have hover board that actually hover within the next 10 to 20 years and cars will follow shortly there after.

hahahahahah! yeah right! 50 years ago we said that we would have public jetpacks and guess what?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

UFOS LOOK NOTHING LIKE REAL SPACESHIPS!

What spaceships.. Ours? So lets say they are a million years older then us, you still believe they would use fossil fuel to traverse space and time?

You should delete all your walls of text and simple write "Perhaps"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join