It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ultimate rant angaist the extraterrestrial hypothesys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
today i was going to shown another humanoid encounters story, however i made an very good point angaist the extraterrestrial theory in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and it ended looking so good that i decided to make an thread so more people can see it:

but still should we ignore the interdimensional theory yet? it explains way better te higher strangeness encounters than the extraterrestrial theory does for the time being im still sticking with the interdimensional theory i remenber once hearing an encounter where a man said he entered an ufo, while his friend saw he enter an bus that misteriously dissapeared we could claim this is just an "screen memory" but that is just an handwave, an way to we to ignore the unfortunate implications and what do we make of the people that saw bigfoot exiting an ufo? similar species?! what do we make of mothman sightings that were proceded by ufo sightings? an coincidence?! what do we make of the skinwalker ranch? an hoax?! what do we make of the sightings of ufos making stuff that is just impossible? advanced tech?! what do we make of the joe simongton sighting were aliens litteraly cooked pancakes for him? an dumb hoax?! and now for the smoking gun: you can say whatever you want but: UFOS LOOK NOTHING LIKE REAL SPACESHIPS! dont believe me? well take a look at this amazingly well researched article:

www.projectrho.com...

do ufos have heat radiators? no! do they have engines,hell even bizzare exotic ones like the orion drive? no! if we are to believe abductee and contactee reports they instead have an bizzare glowing thingy in the center of the ufo that somehow keeps it afloat! do they have an habitation module? no, the entire ufo is pressurized! do they have an airlock? no,they have an completely unprotected door to outside! do they have an spacesuit? well sometimes but that is mostly in older (50's to 70's) reports nowdays they like to walk stark naked just fine i could go on and on but my point has been made

so what do you guys think?
also sorry for the grammar english isnt my main language

edit on 29-7-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I believe our mind and our consciousness is inextricably connected to our perception of these experiences. To the point of physically affecting our reality.

I think the powers our minds have is the biggest secret.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ive disconnected from the interstellar visitors theory myself, and started to follow the inter-dimensional theory also.
Lots of 'believers' have turned down this path, even Whitley Streiber. Not only the interdimensional theory, but also the theory that these 'visitors' have something to do with the dead. Many abductees claim to interact with deceased people during these events.
Maybe Earth, and our entire Universe is a large farm constructed by these visitors. Maybe we are the livestock.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why completely discredit or dismiss any remotely plausible theory?

E.T.'s could exist in our Universe and also be interdimensional. Or we could be the only intelligent life and some yet to be understood forces are responsible for the phenomena.

Our minds are tricky and complex, the Universe and it's physics even more so.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The first thing I will point out is the 'Orion Drive' is not a drive but merely the usage of nukes to propel a spacecraft and was scrapped after a treaty that banned atmospheric nuclear testing. As for your links some are silly but that's not your fault. Antimatter rockets? creating a single anti electron (AKA positron) costs millions of dollars, not to mention antimatter reacts violently with matter which makes it a dangerous method of propulsion.

And for the record your English is better than most of my friends.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I believe our mind and our consciousness is inextricably connected to our perception of these experiences. To the point of physically affecting our reality.

They're also doing a great job at hiding these powers then too. I mean how could something so closely interconnected with our everyday experience be hidden from us? You really only can alter your perception not the event.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: underwerks

They're also doing a great job at hiding these powers then too. I mean how could something so closely interconnected with our everyday experience be hidden from us? You really only can alter your perception not the event.

I don't think it's hidden from us at all. It's what crafts and shapes our daily reality, right in front of us. Maybe every now and then what's inside us is used by something else out there..

Cue the weirdness.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

My point is you are not in charge all the time, you're always influenced, that's no secret.
"Consciousness connected" to and altering reality was implied in your statement and I am doubting that.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

My point is you are not in charge all the time, you're always influenced, that's no secret.
"Consciousness connected" to and altering reality was implied in your statement and I am doubting that.

Consciousness does effect our reality, so it has to be intertwined to some extent. And yes, there is evidence for this.

Link to a paper on how our mind can collapse wave functions (PDF)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

so what do you guys think?
also sorry for the grammar english isnt my main language

I guess the phenomenon could well be extraterrestrial visitors or interdimensional ones. Or perhaps a combination of both... or even something entirely different altogether, who knows. I sometimes like to imagine billions of other universes, just for the fun of it. Maybe someone out there found a way to transcend from one to the other.

Or is there perhaps another world occupying the same spacetime as Earth but in a different dimension? Your bet is as good as mine, but the ET visitation argument shouldn't be discredited just yet IMO. 1950's style nuts-and-bolts craft seem a bit silly to us, that's true, but who knows what's under the hood? The right tech could create the impression of pure magic, if advanced enough.

edit on 29-7-2017 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I believe Jacque Vallee has come to same conclusion on both categories, that ufo and humanoid aren't aliens. If they were aliens, and we're doing scientific studying, then it shouldn't have the proposed psychological effects that some reports say they do.

Same could be said bout bear being tagged for study, a bear might remember it saw a human after it wakes. But a bear won't look into conspiracy theories to grasp a bigger picture, nor would it look into spiritual concept that we as species like to frame and spread the word of gospels or gossip about. It would just get hungry and horny and forget about the whole thing.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The thing is the hole you are filling is so wide and deep you could put anything in there...and your theory is even less likely than far off solar system theory.

We haven't even proved the EXISTENCE of other dimensions let alone them containing life..let alone intelligent life.. let alone intelligent life with the tech to cross dimensions....let alone intelligent life crossing dimensions to kidnap redknecks from trailer parks....

Human beings are horrible witnesses we don't actually see things. an organ creates electrical signals which are interpreted by our brains..

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That's entirely theoretical. A paper is no proof.

But as it is, it still doesn't make the point you think it means, it just means that as you observe you decide for one of the possibilities. The wave collapsing is a possibility wave. Chew on that, let it sink in.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Peeple because: Oops

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

you just wrote a man said he entered a ufo but his friend saw him enter a bus..

i literally just woke up about an hour ago and the last part of my dream im telling my brother how to manipulate reality in the dream state (im lucid most nights) the last thing i pointed out was tge "infinity bus. it had pulled up in somones driveway.

the infinity bus goes anywhere anytime from everywhere all the time..haha that was written on the infinity bus.

so i read this thread and had to lol.

I agree the experiences seem to point to travel not through space..

i have my own encounter but yea i think those guys were usaf.. just a hunch but at the same time wtf.. haha anyway..

but what i think is silly...
people think it has to be either or..

like they either come from a parallel earth or tbey come from another star system.. but then leys say they come from a parallel mars to the earth..

then they are extra-dimensional-terrestrials.

and come on guys everything being relative. lets say you have time machine set for ten years ago wearimg a trump president shirt.. you set the device to washington dc ok??? well guess what 10 years ago tge earth is millions of miles away.. hope you brought a space suit..

haha.. you see what i mean right? no matter where or when you come from you still have to move to a new point in space not through space necasarilly but to a new space regardless.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh BB... So good to see you back

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That's entirely theoretical. A paper is no proof.

But as it is, it still doesn't make the point you think it means, it just means that as you observe you decide for one of the possibilities. The wave collapsing is a possibility wave. Chew on that, let it sink in.

It perfectly makes my point. Check the math in the paper yourself, it's right there. Materialism is pretty much dead at this point..

A few years ago, Dean Radin Ph.D, at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, started a new experiment by using a variation of the classic double-slit experiment in various ways, where a simple observation by different people throughout the world effectively and significantly reduced the wave-pattern of particles in almost all of the cases, no matter the distance at all, proving that there is indeed a clear relation of consciousness with reality.

Link

Consciousness affects our reality. If you don't believe the results of these experiments, please point out the errors in their math or methodology.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It proves the machines we create to measure are designed to give us definitive answers. At some point all the processors calculating what image to present us make a decision. Because we fed them the algorithm to do so.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It proves the machines we create to measure are designed to give us definitive answers. At some point all the processors calculating what image to present us make a decision. Because we fed them the algorithm to do so.

I'd say you need to go back and thoroughly read the papers about the experiments.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Why? Does it make all the machines and computers used go away if I do?

A site with no Impressum is hardly trustworthy. They're not even trying why should I?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Why? Does it make all the machines and computers used go away if I do?

A site with no Impressum is hardly trustworthy. They're not even trying why should I?

Math doesn't lie. Either show me where they made a mistake, or accept their conclusion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join