It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to sign sanctions bill on Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: dawnstar
we have trump jrs email chain!!!
if it's not proof of russia's desire to help trump and the administration's willingness to accept the help...

then it's certainly suggests that there may have been collusion!!!

Correct, though collusion is not really the best term to use. Collusion is not a legal term. What we should be talking about is the potential conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to receive information from a foreign adversary.

Jr's emails prove that he intended to do just that.

In the case of FusionGPS and the Dems/Clinton Campaign, they could not be held accountable if FusionGPS failed to register as a foreign agent. That would be on FusionGPS for not disclosing it at the time their services were requested.

There is no law against receiving information from a foreign nation.

That you think that Don Jrs emails 'prove' that he was conspiring to commit election fraud and 'conspiring to receive information from a foreign adversary' is funny. Regardless, Mueller will investigate it. No problem.

Likewise the sworn testimony that the democrats colluded with a undeclared Russian agent also deserves the same scrutiny and investigation. The accusation against FusionGPS dates all the way back to 2014.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It doesn't matter if nevertrump republicans hired a Russian agent first. It doesn't exonerate the democrats from doing it.

From your post - I missed any evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians to influence the outcome of the election. Not surprised really, as after a year, there in none.

edit on 29/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It doesn't matter if nevertrump republicans hired a Russian agent first. It doesn't exonerate the democrats from doing it.

From your post - I missed any evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians to influence the outcome of the election. Not surprised really, as after a year, there in none.

They have not been proven to be "Russian Agents." Good Lord.

(See I'm praying now!!)

vashe zdorovie! To your health!

edit on 29-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If the US would be sanctioned by others, they would cry a river.

These sanctions cost the US nothing (well the US doesn't have much export, except weapons and Russia ain't buying US weapons).

Europe must pay a hefty price (100 billion!: www.newsweek.com...
And they (the EU) are foolish following the US, although there seems a change happening. These new sanctions will target the EU even more.

But at 1 point Europe should wisen up and it seems to happen already..

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Fusion may have been hired by a republican first for use against Trump, but the work history of this foreign entity is lined with checks from democratic politicians.

The opposition to Trump are still using false and inconclusive intel gathered by Fusion as the main source for the argument of Russia-Trump collusion.

The disconnect is amazing.

Fusion started the Russia narrative and we know they are dishonest slime balls. People will admit as much and in the same breath will still parrot off about the BS dossier.

edit on 7 29 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Like I care about a wee wee tape. Trump is the king of perverts. How is a tape like that a surprise?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Fusion may have been hired by a republican first for use against Trump, but the work history of this foreign entity is lined with checks from democratic politicians.

The opposition to Trump are still using false and inconclusive intel gathered by Fusion as the main source for the argument of Russia-Trump collusion.

The disconnect is amazing.

Fusion started the Russia narrative and we know they are dishonest slime balls. People will admit as much and in the same breath will still parrot off about the BS dossier.

Fusion is not the main source of any of this investigation. It is an entertaining sideshow some of which has been corroborated. The IC and our foreign allies equivalent agencies do not get their information from Fusion GPS.

Fusion does opposition research and Dem candidates have used them. So have Reps. And others have used them for research gathering as well.

The disconnect comes from those who cannot grasp a MAJOR counter-intelligence investigation along with a major criminal investigation are currently underway regarding the Trump Team & Family.

Now the FBI are being attacked and Trump is trying to remove Sessions so he can get someone in there to shut the Mueller investigations down. Sessions won't step down but has requested a special council to investigate Hillary to make Trump happy and give them cover, and now this twist with Fusion is simply playing into all that "hey look over there!" Deflection and distraction.

edit on 29-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The IC have never claimed any collusion.

There is an investigation into Russia's interference in the election, but as yet no proof any American citizen was involved in that has even been claimed by anyone investigating. It was not set up to focus on the "Trump team and family". That is you filling in the factual gaps in the narrative you'd like.

Meanwhile, it has now come to light that FusionGPS are being targeted for investigation after sworn testimony from a witness, repeating claims made all the way to 2014, that they are a Russian agent. The same company employed by Democrats and never trump politicians... and what, you want that ignored because it impinges on your wild claims and fantasies about what is being investigated already?

Your version of an investigation seems to be 'let the absence of facts lead me to a conclusion that I want'.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Democrats tax the genetically strong rich to give welfare to the genetically weak poor, therefore weaken the American people's gene pool and turn America into this which is easy for Russia to attack and annex. So obviously Putin like Democrats to win.

i can only conclude you don't know a damn thing about genetics, son

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wow.

Sworn testimony. One guy. One small part of one guy's sworn testimony. Wow.

Whew! I guess Mueller should pack it in then. *dusts off hands*. We're obviously done here.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

You don't know where the investigation is going now do you? I hear they're following the money. Decades back possibly.

Trump Jr sure looked like he might be throwing down for a little quid pro quo. The IC folks think that meeting with the Russians was a Russian OP.

Look, UK, the web of intrigue is vast and deep here on the Trump Team's part. Brushing it off and trying to diminish it ain't gonna make it go away.

It's only going to get crazier before it gets better. And if it doesn't get better Imma gonna go learn some more Russian to please our new Overlords.

Spasiba! Spasiba Bolshoi!!

*glug gulf gulp*. Ah! It doesn't burn so much after the first bottle...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The US also does not buy military hardware or energy from Russia.

My friend, that's your second wrong comment on Russia I have to correct in 10 minutes. The first was inside your corruption thread.

The USA DO BUY some military/space stuff from Russia despite those sanctions. Just one example is rocket engines. Google it.

You are welcome.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: UKTruth

Wow.

Sworn testimony. One guy. One small part of one guy's sworn testimony. Wow.

Whew! I guess Mueller should pack it in then. *dusts off hands*. We're obviously done here.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

You don't know where the investigation is going now do you? I hear they're following the money. Decades back possibly.

Trump Jr sure looked like he might be throwing down for a little quid pro quo. The IC folks think that meeting with the Russians was a Russian OP.

Look, UK, the web of intrigue is vast and deep here on the Trump Team's part. Brushing it off and trying to diminish it ain't gonna make it go away.

It's only going to get crazier before it gets better. And if it doesn't get better Imma gonna go learn some more Russian to please our new Overlords.

Spasiba! Spasiba Bolshoi!!

*glug gulf gulp*. Ah! It doesn't burn so much after the first bottle...

No, no one has to stop one thing for another to be investigated. That's where you seem to be struggling.
As for "wow", the sworn testimony that identifies democrat collusion with Russia is more than we have had in a year regarding any collusion between Trump and Russia. A pile of speculation with no evidence = 0.

Mueller will continue to investigate and IF he finds something of note that is criminal then we will see the result of that - no need for speculation.

Endlessly talking about Trump collusion with Russia based on speculation and no evidence has been done for a year.
You seem to view any other discussion about potential crimes that need investigating to be a deflection from the story you are engrossed in.

One discussion does not preclude another and it is only seen as a deflection by those that don't want their narrative interrupted.

edit on 29/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Fusion is a main component of all investigations. You even reffered to "some parts" being verifed by intelligence agencies.

Its BS.

as far as Russian sanctions, even Europe doesnt agree with this new wave of them.

Russia hacking the DNC, is BS. The digital evidence shows a direct download to USB or external HD. NO ONE HACKED the DNC. They had a leak from within.

Its all absolute BS. I was against the invasion of Crimea but I really could watch the entire country kill itself off and not feel America should be involved directly. I dont like world police or world judge. Pick another role.

Russia doesnt have to be an ally to avoid treating them as enemies.

Syria? We made a bad situation worse and Russia if anything is cleaning up whats left of yet another Terror group we started up.

I dont care. If war starts with Russia its everyones fault who proposed the age old lie of Russian boogey men to a point that our international relations suffered.

There is no evidence of anything accused. Only the fact that there ARE investigations. Which is a kick to the nads of our collective intelligence.

So save me the back and forth.

This is the rise of the Neo-libs and they will have their own war to add to the stigma they impose on us all.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tell you what. Since you guys believe none of it, how's about we just wait and see.

It's pointless to argue. We both are agreeing with opposing information that is mutually exclusive.

So

I'll be over here learning Russian Language and Culture. Especially studying the "philosophy" of Alexander Dugin seeing as how Putin and Bannon love him. Right OP?

*raises 🥃*

Peace,

AB

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That is what I will do. Wait and see since as of yet I only see evidence of DNC-foreign collusion.

Have a good one.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

That is what I will do. Wait and see since as of yet I only see evidence of DNC-foreign collusion.

Have a good one.

You too.

We all are in this together, whatever the outcome. So much is happening behind the scenes it's hard to know where all this will end up.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
NM

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

True. Hopefully he disregards it as it takes power granted to him by the constitution. Let congress sue and the courts declare it unconstitutional.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Rather then wasting time chasing around William Browder's crazy ideas with these sanctions, wouldn't it be better for the US to actually put heavy sanctions on the EU, which actually did interfere in US elections and is working still day and night to remove Trump from office and possibly to provoke the USA into another pointless war, probably in Africa! Watch out for the Italians down there in Libya. They might orchestrate a new Tonkin incident by shooting their own ships to invoke NATO intervention ...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This bill bars Russia from exporting military hardware and exporting energy like natural gas. Trump signs it. Of course, to enforce it, would mean war with Russia, so it is never enforced.

Houston we have a problem...

The Russian Federation supplies a significant volume of fossil fuels and is the largest exporter of oil and natural gas to the European Union. In 2007, the European Union imported from Russia 185 million tonnes of crude oil, which accounted for 32.6% of total oil import, and 100.7 million tonnes of oil equivalent of natural gas, which accounted 38.7% of total gas import.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join